Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-E Band Aid 2009?

EEVILMURRAY

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because people have submitted their material doesn't mean it'll be used/alone. And some who offered their services last year haven't wished to honour their commitment this year.

Don't bullshit me. SEND.

You can use my stuff from last year. I didn't make it just to be lost foreverrr.

So I could take these 2 lines because they've not been recorded?!

'And the Christmas bells that ring there are the clanging chimes of doom'

conzer16

'Well, tonight, thank God it's them, instead of you'

conzer16, Charlie

I'll try get it done in next couple of days...

Say what you'd like and I'll slam it under the lyric.

Throw me down for this line, if thats ok.

'There's a world outside your window, and it's a world of dread and fear'

I'll get it done over the weekend, got to get my video stuff working tomorrow.

I sound Geordie? I've still got the files so I'll give them a listen in a minute.

Christ, remember my first recordingings where I sounded like Timothy Spall in Auf Wiedersehen, Pet? That was put on.

I'll do a 2009 mix on those motherfuckers. And I call dibs on Boy George's lines.

You can use my stuff from last year. I didn't make it just to be lost foreverrr.

Don't worry, I've got it ready and waiting.

Throw me down for this line, if thats ok.

'There's a world outside your window, and it's a world of dread and fear'

I'll get it done over the weekend, got to get my video stuff working tomorrow.

You can say "There's a world outside your window", in a potential duet with Ine. The latter line she's got all to herself [in my mind]

Christ, remember my first recordingings where I sounded like Timothy Spall in Auf Wiedersehen, Pet? That was put on.

Thank the fuck Christ.

I'll do a 2009 mix on those motherfuckers. And I call dibs on Boy George's lines.

As you can see, ReZ has submitted his shit, but it's too quiet. So it's technically still up for grabs. Send it my anyways. I'm going to start putting it all together soon, as I'm getting a fair bit.

Try for videos if you can people!

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

I've recorded my lines and sending to your email now, all in one file but I put a break in between bth parts for ya.

I did it as if I was listening to the song on my laptop with headphones.... which I actually did using the original version as reference to get the timing right... the actual "singing" though... well I'll let you decide if I got that right.

Let me know if it's ok or if you need it redone differently, though I'm heading off soon as the upload finishes so won't be able to re-record till Monday evening

: peace:

Edited by Mokong
Automerged Doublepost

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!