Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

celebrations advent calendar

canand

Let's face it, you're not exactly missing much.:heh: Waiting for Christmas is bad enough without being teased by tiny bits of chocolate!

I'd still rather have tiny bits of chocolate than nothing at all though! =P

But yeah darksnowman, go buy one. I might do the same really, if I come across one. I've missed out on them in my life, so maybe it's time to fix that now haha.

Let's face it, you're not exactly missing much.:heh: Waiting for Christmas is bad enough without being teased by tiny bits of chocolate!

Perhaps, but if you're going to be teased by Argos adverts, Gok Wan on a WHSmith advert, or Richard Hammond wanting fresh trifle/whatever "made from scratch" [if he could just stop pushing that trolley around and made it himself], you might as well get a nice choccy piece everyday.

I sent Mars a e-mail and they said

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting us about Celebrations Advent Calenders.

We are sorry to learn of your disappointment in not being able to purchase this product which unfortunately, is not included in our Christmas range for 2009.

Whilst we cannot confirm any immediate plans for it to be reintroduced, your feedback is important and therefore, details of your enquiry have been forwarded to our Research & Development and Marketing Teams for their consideration on our future ranges.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.

Once again, thank you for contacting Mars.

I sent Mars a e-mail and they said

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting us about Celebrations Advent Calenders.

We are sorry to learn of your disappointment in not being able to purchase this product which unfortunately, is not included in our Christmas range for 2009.

Whilst we cannot confirm any immediate plans for it to be reintroduced, your feedback is important and therefore, details of your enquiry have been forwarded to our Research & Development and Marketing Teams for their consideration on our future ranges.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.

Once again, thank you for contacting Mars.

Reminds me of when I contacted Birdseye to tell them how godly their range of Steamfresh vegetables were. My friend also contacted (on my behalf) Sharwoods, telling them to give the guy or gal who came up with the ingredient quantities for their Korma sauce a fucking promotion. Didn't get a response on that one though.

I got a Toy Story advent calendar :D yay, I am loved.

Thanks to everyone who gave tips on where to buy a Pick 'n' Mix. Although in the end, on my way to WH Smith, I walked past a huge outdoor one in centre of Sheffield that's been put up just for Christmas, so I went there :heh:

Although since only half the sweets were covered, I had to sift through and dig deep to avoid ones with little bits of fluff on ¬_____¬