Comedy Rainbow

ReZourceman

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Episode 19

The most offensive episode of Comedy Rainbow is here! Lock your doors and tie up your loved ones, including children, for they are not safe for the next seven minutes. Dr Wu-Man helps out some young teenagers struggling with sex education, Hitler undoubtedly makes another appearance and....oh lord no...not....not a gag set at Princess Diana's funeral....?!

(Please comment) :)

Edited by ReZourceman

Not de best. Too long. Not as funny as previous schtooof. Glad to see you're doing them again though! Weird how you only seem to do them when you're employed.

I think they'd benefit from more sketches being done outside of your bedroom/toilet, tbf. You used to go outdoors in the early days.

You're right I really do need to get out more. Will definitely be interesting to see where the show goes in the future (Claire and I will be moving out within the coming months) so I'll have more room, hopefully to do more elaborate stuff. And yeah I'll try and get out more.

I don't specifically recall (m)any outdoors ones though. That LOST Jacob's cracker one.

What did you think of Diana's funeral? I like that one.

Take me to the river so I can douche myself clean.

it's awful

I hated it though.

(Regarding Episode 3) -It was worse than the other two by a great deal.

It's not any better, nor is it any worse.

Really bad in most places.

Probably the worst so far.

It was the worst so far.

Yeah it was awful.

Probably not the worst, but still pretty "..."

Maybe I'm just even less in the mood, but this was hands-down the worst for me.

^^This was the episode that was considered the best by many people (13).

I've never been one for "jokes".

By your own admission above....you don't like jokes...but yeah. I mean I appreciate you watching it, but I kind of expect you too anyway (with us being friends and internet brothers in my eyes) I mean I'd watch anything like this that any of my friends/FB people/NE people did personally, just as I think its a little insulting to not do so, as it is an entity that I do put effort into.

It was REALLY bad. But seriously a low point up until that.

Worse than usual. Not one redeeming bit.

So yeah, I still can't tell if you like Comedy Rainbow or not. :p

To put it in perspective though, I think you need to re-watch episode 1 and at least appreciate how it has advanced from that....you've said like 6 episodes or so are worse than episode 1 which is full of bad sound, open curtains blocking out full view etc.

Anyway yeah. Just thought I'd quote those. :p

I did think it was your best one so far. Dr Wu-man isn't so funny as it just feels like a UK version of Ms Swan from Mad TV but I did like the Downton Abby and the Elton John parts the most.

Also, I like ReZ Daily a little more, mind. Also, you're right, Face Training? Really?

Edited by Animal

By your own admission above....you don't like jokes...but yeah. I mean I appreciate you watching it, but I kind of expect you too anyway (with us being friends and internet brothers in my eyes) I mean I'd watch anything like this that any of my friends/FB people/NE people did personally, just as I think its a little insulting to not do so, as it is an entity that I do put effort into.

I tend to prefer "clever" comedy ((not really the best way to describe it (since "random jokes" can be clever) but yeah - you know what I like)) to "random jokes". And if I do find a "random joke" funny, it's usually cause of the delivery, or the person otherwise having something stunning about them.

I genuinely liked ReZ Daily. I just don't think you combine well for me with random jokes. I prefer hearing your thoughts on things.

And TBF. I don't see how you/anyone can't think that 'Harrow' one was anything but awful. I know I said about an earlier episode "It's not even a joke." - that applies here. It's just you seeing a word, then saying it again, in a different context, without it leading to a humourous punchline or climax. Or I didn't get some part of it...?

I'll keep watching it. I have been positive about bits before. :p

P.S I rewatched Episode 13, only cracked a smile at Jonny's bit. I liked that.

Edited by Paj!

Well, well, well. Comedy Rainbow 9 definetly lives up to being, and i quote "the most offensive episode of Comedy Rainbow".

Now then, you may be thinking where is the Jimbob breakdown. Don't fret or worry no more, because i'm going to give my thoughts a different way, via Youtube. Here ya go, enjoy!!!

Well, well, well. Comedy Rainbow 9 definetly lives up to being, and i quote "the most offensive episode of Comedy Rainbow".

Now then, you may be thinking where is the Jimbob breakdown. Don't fret or worry no more, because i'm going to give my thoughts a different way, via Youtube. Here ya go, enjoy!!!

Ah nice one bud. Cheers for that. Also I look forward to seeing your stuff if you do it regularly. :)

It was hard to hear the paedo hut joke over the background music. Would have been better with a louder voiceover.

Agreed, but was already too late when I received it.

FWIW, I agree. I got some enjoyment out of those!

Why did they stop ReZ?

I went on holiday, and it just became too long to do. It doesn't look like it would take long but with editing it, cutting out pauses or "umms" and then the style that I did on top (text or whatever) it just took up too much time. And now I'm employed its obv impossible/not do-able.

Surely...Comedy Rainbow takes longer to do..?

Nowhere near as long......say it takes an hour in total to do ReZ Daily, thats at least 15 hours if CR is three-weekly (which it isn't even).

CR I can just do one clip at a time (which I enjoy doing too) thats one of the main things...I quite enjoy the CR process.

And I was more than happy with the amount you laughed/sniggered/face palmed, so I was really happy with that video. :) It makes me feel good (I mean obviously you weren't enthralled, but I don't expect anyone to be) also Danny its quite impressive that you get a lot of the more subtle "British" jokes or even just "English" expressions (like Low Key).

I didn't expect you to get Down Town Abbi though, there is an ITV drama called "Downton Abbey" you see. :)

Oh and also, a Nein-gag that I wrote aeons and aeons ago I have finally tweaked and it'll be

A) Completely unexpected. In a similar sort of vein to (Deal or Nein Deal) but even less expected.

B) Funny hopefully. Well mildly amusing at least.

And I was more than happy with the amount you laughed/sniggered/face palmed, so I was really happy with that video. :) It makes me feel good (I mean obviously you weren't enthralled, but I don't expect anyone to be) also Danny its quite impressive that you get a lot of the more subtle "British" jokes or even just "English" expressions (like Low Key).

I didn't expect you to get Down Town Abbi though, there is an ITV drama called "Downton Abbey" you see. :)

Oh and also, a Nein-gag that I wrote aeons and aeons ago I have finally tweaked and it'll be

A) Completely unexpected. In a similar sort of vein to (Deal or Nein Deal) but even less expected.

B) Funny hopefully. Well mildly amusing at least.

Cheers. :) I think Comedy Rainbow has settled into its own place in my head regarding humour. I know what to expect, making it easier to enjoy it for what it is. Sure, it's not laugh-out-loud funny, but there's a certain charm to the jokes that I like. The amount of sniggers in/general reaction to this video is pretty representative of my normal reaction to a Comedy Rainbow video, so if you're happy with it, that's great! : peace:

I never really did understand the humour behind the Nein jokes. :heh: This one was amusing for its sheer inappropriateness (as was most of the episode).