N-Europe

Comedy Rainbow

ReZourceman

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the TV bits. I'd like to see more of this. Although you may need to be a little more creative as spitting at the wall when a possible innuendo is said will get old.

On the contrary, I actually liked the continuity created in this episode by the callback. It's like the Comedy Rainbow universe has become just that bit more substantial. But yes, mixing it up would be a nice idea. I think that's what you need to do with Comedy Rainbow in general, ReZ. Be a bit more creative with the concepts you have got going. Renew them. Experiment with them. I certainly believe them to have potential.

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

On the contrary, I actually liked the continuity created in this episode by the callback. It's like the Comedy Rainbow universe has become just that bit more substantial. But yes, mixing it up would be a nice idea. I think that's what you need to do with Comedy Rainbow in general, ReZ. Be a bit more creative with the concepts you have got going. Renew them. Experiment with them. I certainly believe them to have potential.

I wasn't saying that it got old in this episode. Just that if it continues in future episodes in the same format then it will get old.

I didn't smile, or find any of it funny, really. Maybe the bit about licking cheese of the fingers, but I'm not sure if I was meant to hear something else, if that was the joke...

Ridiculous oversight not subbing the N-Dubz bit...seems obvious. It's the lyrics that would be the "funniest" thing about the song, so why not let people actually appreciate them?

Ridiculous oversight not subbing the N-Dubz bit...seems obvious. It's the lyrics that would be the "funniest" thing about the song, so why not let people actually appreciate them?

I decided most of them were clearly hearable, but also its why some of the lyrics appeared on screen (the lyrics that were hard to hear)

And yes. Licking cheese. As in dick cheese, which is semen.

Haters gonna hate when they see the length is 9 minutes! BUT - this is because there is a over-three-minute-music-parody that we put a lot of work into, and its at the end, so give the whole episode a chance please.

I proudly represent a few changes also! Enjoy the latest Comedy Rainbow - Episode 18 in glorious HD and widescreen!

Let me know what you think. :)

Lol some toilet humor expected no doubt. Not bad

Have to say that I've only just realised how many times you spit stuff out... lol. Messface. Doesn't it bother claire?

I think it's the hiding in closets to jump out and frighten her and poor sexual performance which bothers her :p

I decided most of them were clearly hearable

I must confess I heard the majority of it alright, even if it was repetitive. Which isn't ReZ's fault (partially though for choosing this song)

And yes. Licking cheese. As in dick cheese, which is semen.

Really? When you were saying nob cheese I was thinking of smegma:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smegma

Watched it a few hours ago with the missus, EEVIL Breakdown (I should copyright this) coming soon.

Hey, i've copyrighted the "Jimbob Breakdown". It's only right you do the same.

From now on only my breakdowns can have a bold beginning followed by a sexy comment. You can use italics and underline yourselves. Thieving bastards :p

Anyways! The EEVIL Breakdown:

Intro: Gone from the flashing shizzle to spinning shizzle. Evolution? Meh.

Now partially in widescreen: Couldn’t give a shit to be honest.

Trailers: I must confess I wasn’t expecting this, but didn’t really like it.

Plumbing: I’m sure I’ve heard this (or similar variant) before, thus hindering my enjoyment. I’m still confident in the belief you never/rarely wear that hat outdoors “normally”

Life’s Unanswered Questions 1: I’ve always loved the melody you say this to (as well as foods you can fuck), and is a rather interesting question.

Spitting 1: As soon as you took a sip you could see what was coming. Plus you purposely aimed too high. For maximum enjoyment, maybe dribble a bit down your front or just spit straight ahead. Turning away implies you knew what was coming = unnatural = even less funny.

Twins: The set-up was too long. Plus sort your hair out :blank:

Life’s Unanswered Questions 2: I’m dubious whether to believe or not after your Kit Kat bullshit, and can’t be bothered to check.

Step race: Urgh.

Lactose Intolerant: This doesn’t help the fact that you’re looking in a direction that (to the audience) are no cows to be seen. Not bad though.

Guess what: As Danny said, pretty shitty but good artwork.

Neinia: The moment you see a hint of a film trailer, you know Hitler is going to pop up. Which I think decreases the humour in this instance. I liked seeing Neeson back as Aslan and then hearing him roar. And potential was lost by not changing the 3D to NeinD halfway through the narrator saying it.

Pierced: Loved it.

Lack-toes: I would never ask permission to take my socks off, this set my shitty detector off straight away.

Wiping the wall: I liked this, wasn’t that funny but was nice to see you cleaning up after yourself.

Several minutes later: You rambled on too much – “Try and watch something guaranteed no fucking rudeness whatsoever [sTOP] don’t want to be surprised like that again.” It’s like saying “something is going to pop out of this box and scare me” but dragging it out. But the moment was good. See spitting comments earlier.

Dr Wu-Man circa 1998: Kelly said it best – “He could at least show some tears”

Three funnies: Perhaps you could explain what the message is here. I got a little confused. From what I gathered: You go for a piss and suddenly find yourself needing a shit (despite shitting twice earlier that day [?]) so you’re taking wet wipes with you from now on. And Jon was having flushing problems.

Outtakes: I don’t see how you couldn’t have carried on in both instances, especially with Claire as A] You couldn’t really hear her entering and B] seeing you in your Wu-Man get up she would’ve known to keep quiet and if she said anything that would’ve been good for the outtake. The falling over could’ve been used in the video.

Thanks for the breakdown MURRAY. I also like in the Clinton bit the collection of DVDs visible in the shot.

Life’s Unanswered Questions 2: I’m dubious whether to believe or not after your Kit Kat bullshit, and can’t be bothered to check.

The tweet came from "Thebulls_Hitter" and his avatar is of Pinnochio....:p

The tweet came from "Thebulls_Hitter" and his avatar is of Pinnochio....:p

I know, and I can only assume you didn't check the facts which makes you partially responsible. And if you did the check the facts I'm still unsure if I believe you for the reasons stated earlier.

Win for me.:blank: