N-Europe

Comedy Rainbow

ReZourceman

Any of you sketches that seem to have potential you just rush through or deliver very poorly. I think you should have made the Doctor Wu sketch longer. After the intro maybe a clip of Doc Wu diagnosing a dalek or something.

Agreed, some of CR isn't funny but i bet the cat could save these sections. See EEVIL's breakdown for where to put the cat

I agree. Comedy Rainbow needs less penis and more pussy.

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had two positive un-instigated comments on Comedy Rainbow today, so thats good. There really are some closet fans out there. One person said the Josef Fritzl bit was one of the funniest things he's ever seen, just because it appealed to his sense of humour.

So thats good.

But yeah thats fine.

I feel silly now for thinking it was going to be something clever.

Anyways, when's the next edition?

Probably two weeks from now, because I'm off to Germany this week. I will likely be getting some jokes and footage there and will edit it the following week. Also be filming and recording some Making Of documentaries, and the episode commentary for every episode so far, so it should be good.

We're looking forward to the commentaries. :p

Do you think I should video the commentaries too?

This is brilliant. I followed the name ReZourceman in here and I am pleasantly surprised. How can you guys genuinely not enjoy this stuff? Is it because I'm new here and relatively unexposed to ReZourceman's brand of comedy? Perhaps.

I like how simple he sounds when he says "Comedy Rainbow" at the start of the episodes. It's like a grown up child in his room making his own radio show and playing all the parts. A cry for help but nobody is listening.

Can you work a "Nein" into the Germany trip? Are you going solely to make some elaborate "Nein"? I am anxious to find and out and perhaps just a little bit afraid to as well.

I'd like to see EEVILMURRAY provide some commentary tracks as he is apparently your most outspoken critic and would surely provide some entertainment. You could probably call it "Views From The Other End of The Comedy Rainbow" or something more catchy. Said in the simple child voice of course.

This is brilliant. I followed the name ReZourceman in here and I am pleasantly surprised. How can you guys genuinely not enjoy this stuff? Is it because I'm new here and relatively unexposed to ReZourceman's brand of comedy? Perhaps.

I like how simple he sounds when he says "Comedy Rainbow" at the start of the episodes. It's like a grown up child in his room making his own radio show and playing all the parts. A cry for help but nobody is listening.

Can you work a "Nein" into the Germany trip? Are you going solely to make some elaborate "Nein"? I am anxious to find and out and perhaps just a little bit afraid to as well.

I'd like to see EEVILMURRAY provide some commentary tracks as he is apparently your most outspoken critic and would surely provide some entertainment. You could probably call it "Views From The Other End of The Comedy Rainbow" or something more catchy. Said in the simple child voice of course.

You are way too good of a memeber. :D:love:

Thats a good idea on EEVILMURRAY, and I hope he would accept to do so.

As for Germany, Phil has bought up the idea of saying mein fuhrer to people. I probably won't be doing that. I'm terrified we're going to run into neo nazis as it is.

I have had something slightly similar brewing in my head. However, I thought there was mounds of appropriate and relevant commentary in the video of my girlfriend and I watching it.

Scoop is too stunning, outspoken and appreciative of ReZ to be real.

Clearly ReZ is pulling another Vauchian Dolzki on us, only this time he's critically hit with Nova Blasted-Pulse Wave.

cd061.jpg

I love. No one could possibly be so tolerant of me, thus they can't be a real person. :laughing:

Scoop is amazing. Farct.

ALSO, Rez, after you've finished this 'series' of Comedy Rainbow, how about Comedy Rainbow: THE MOVIE?

You know it makes sense.

He should play all the parts. Except himself. That would be played by Nick Frost.

And I'm not amazing guys, I'm fairly rubbish. You're all clearly just not used to having new members who actually want to stick around and become a part of it all. I am flattered you're so accepting of new people though, thank you.

EEVILMURRAY - I just went back and found that video of you and your lady watching Comedy Rainbow and it's fantastic. Please make another one sometime.

He should play all the parts. Except himself. That would be played by Nick Frost.

And I'm not amazing guys, I'm fairly rubbish. You're all clearly just not used to having new members who actually want to stick around and become a part of it all. I am flattered you're so accepting of new people though, thank you.

EEVILMURRAY - I just went back and found that video of you and your lady watching Comedy Rainbow and it's fantastic. Please make another one sometime.

You are great so shut your fucking face you whore! But yeah, how welcoming everyone is is what attracted me here. None of the elitism you get with nearly every other forum in the universe.

ALSO IF YOU ENJOYED THOSE TWO VIDEOS MAYBE YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT THIS THREAD http://n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27066 [/shameless self promotion]

You are great so shut your fucking face you whore! But yeah, how welcoming everyone is is what attracted me here. None of the elitism you get with nearly every other forum in the universe.

ALSO IF YOU ENJOYED THOSE TWO VIDEOS MAYBE YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT THIS THREAD http://n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27066 [/shameless self promotion]

I checked it out and commented.

Spoiler for my comments: I liked it a lot.

I think I'm just really easy to please comedy-wise.