N-Europe

Xpert Eleven: Season 11

Dyson

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same as at the end of last season -- the managers who topped one (or more) of three categories for each league were then placed into a 'draw' against the managers of the other leagues who also topped the same categories. Haden had pre-chosen the 'winning' number, so it was up to the managers to choose their digit.

I won 'most awesome player' for my league (or whatever it was called), picked number two, and won.

Well, I think, anyway!

Same as at the end of last season -- the managers who topped one (or more) of three categories for each league were then placed into a 'draw' against the managers of the other leagues who also topped the same categories. Haden had pre-chosen the 'winning' number, so it was up to the managers to choose their digit.

I won 'most awesome player' for my league (or whatever it was called), picked number two, and won.

Well, I think, anyway!

And for that you get like... a million econ or something?

Haden has bought each of us 3 month's VIP membership to Xpert11. It's pretty sweet tbh - 8 Euros each straight from his pocket.

That's a sweet prize!

If only I had done something good this season to win a prize... like win teh top of the league.

*sulks*

I kid :P

I feel bad that i didn't vote for Haden in the Best User Ever category in the N-E Awards :heh:

I don't.... because i did

:EDIT:

I've just been invited to join a new league (via e-mail to my Master League team), which apparently has Gabriel Tamas (West Brom's new on-loan defender) in it. Don't know how true the is but it's nice to have yet another team :grin:

Ah fantastic! I came in here to say "hey, I've only just noticed this magnifying glass next to team names..." and I guess it's the VIP in effect! Haden you are my target, to which I have a love array aligned :)

:love:

And thanks for the praise guys but its a pleasure to be honest got to love xpert! :D

Yep next week will start it this weekend Duddazz and Ten10 have recieved PMs as they have both expressed interest once they have joined or refused or its Sunday I will create it.

Edgar Gee has been given a medal for bravery by the king after saving his cat from a tree. This has made the player so happy, proud and stuck-up that he has completely forgotten to train all week. He loses some form.

Why does the new team Veni Vidi Vici say will meet Silverdale Hotpot from the middle league?

Friendly?

My official team played a game as underdog - we went cautious, the other team offensive, we had 8 chances, they had 2, we won 2-1!! Seriously surprised! Currently 4th place, playing the top (and clearly best) team next friday. I have a FAT CHANCE. Yeah.

As for the IMPORTANT team, I'm about to sell a player for nearly his worth. Still aligned to a season of little spending and careful growth and probable relegation.

EDIT: What are 'spies' ?

EDIT 2: Apparantly, according to my new library of stats, I'm slightly WORSE than I was when I joined the league :P

I'd like to know what spies are to. Also how do I change my players shirt number I brought another diva!

You can't. You're pretty much fucked in regards to that dude. If he isn't his favourite number he won't play well at all. Waste of money! Waste!

:grin: