N-Europe

Happy Coolness!

Dante

THANKS KNEE I HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY!

:grin:

...sorry for the late reply! It taken me 3 days of interruption to construct this reply to make sure it gets the love and attention it deserves.

Happy birthday to Coolness Bears who is nineteen today and happy birthday to m_fergy.

Thank you! Also thanks for making me the thread! :)

Happy day of birth Bear of the Coolness.

Muchos Gracios (got that completely wrong!) My nickname almost became Platty the other day. :o Short for platypus. (don't ask!)

Happy Birthday C Bear :grin:

Turk-Scrubs.png

Turk can dance like a bad ass! :awesome:

That is all.

Oh wait and thanks for the birthday wishes!!!!

24grh9u.jpg

Have frivol.

THANKS! PAJJJJJJJJJJ!!!! :yay: you sexy beast! (nope that didn't work. It felt so wrong typing that.)

*shudders*

ignore me, move along.

I think I have this m_fergy character on my wii or did once but let's be honest, he's insignificant. It's not a personal slur though, I fail to see how anybody could have any sort of spectacular significance next to the almighty Coolness_Bears! One of the most delightful forum members ever, and for the brief moments I spoke to him IRL OMG pretty cool too. Don't ever stop posting man, you rock! Hope you have the bestest of birthdays :)

Oh Rummy you are too kind! here have a smiley in a Santa's hat as my gratitude! :santa:

WAIT that isn't enough have 3 more!!!!

:santa::santa::santa:

You are incredibly awesome as well! Next time I will talk more! I've gained more confidence since last time. I've now stood up in front of 15 people for 5 minutes explaining the inner workings of EXPLODING WHALE GOLF! good times. Tommorrow I'm doing a speech entitled:

Paraguay: Dissecting The Truth.

Happy Birthday Coolness! The bear who is as awesome in real-life as he is on the forums, :) don't stop 'ruling the world' it's still a mess afterall... :heh:

Hehe! That was a great day. Getting lost in london, pedometers and getting attacked by telephones!

I won't stop ruling the world my friend! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stupidity still followed me to Wales as well. I've since Managed to Freeze my milk, put icecream in the fridge and spill the chocolately remains everywhere!

Also have my flatmates watching me as I cleared up sugary remains off the floor which was bizarre to be in a silent kitchen just being stared at. Slightly uncomfortable. They also think I'm a gay cutlery thief!

Finally Religious Cults love me. I've been attacked on numerous occasions. (figuratively)

Happy birthday, Coolness! I give you 7 out of 7 Coolness Bears! :D

Thanks!

Speaking of numbers my absolute favourite number

is 37!

And it had been following me everywhere. It's beginning to haunt and scare me!!!

I AM BEING CONTROLLED. 0_______0 HELP ME!

Its Coolness' birthday?!?

AD-Animated-gif-arrested-development-3695368-415-250.gif

I just blue myself...

Have an awesome day

HAHAHAAHHAHA

That made me laugh. Oh Arrested Development you are slightly magical!

You got me thinking about the show and how awesome it is now and I am cracking up like Mr Burns when he crippled an Irishman!

Happy Birthday Coolness!

Thank you, kind sir. :smile:

Happy Birthday Coolness!

3497.jpg

AN ANIMATED FILM WITH A BEAR IN IT THAT I HAVEN'T SEEN? :o

What is this?

GrrrarrrRaaagh!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR!

Thanks, I think. ;)

Happy birthday Coolness!

I LOVE YOU. :heart:

There i said it. It's out in the open, now everyone knows. :love:

*coughs*

Thanks, man.

Happy Birthday m_fergy and Coolness.

Saying thank you is tiresome and even though I am grateful for your generous message I'm going to reply to your message with the phrase:

I AM THE GIANT BEAR OF THE NIGHT

Don't ask me why I just wanted to get that out there!!!

Mr F says Happy Birthday to Coolness.

Little story for you I accidently told people I had someone called Mr. F on my phone yesterday and had to explain what it meant. Woops!

Many Happying returns on your day of birth!

Many Thanking returns on the day of Tues! :p

super-happy-dance-deejays1.jpg

EPIC BEARSAPHON

Happy birthday guys

Domo arigato!

Have a cool birthday x

I DID HAVE A COOL BIRTHDAY THANKS! :bowdown:

Happy Birthday Mr. C Bear!

Snorlax.bmp

I LITERALLY ORGASM EVERYTIME I SEE SNORLAX.*

I've yet to realise my dream of owning an army of Snorlaxes.

*that is a lie. I get mildly aroused.

Happy birthday Coolness! I hope your reply to this thread will reach the levels of happiness I have come to expect from you.

THE LEVELS OF HAPPINESS WILL BE SO HUUUUUUUGE THAT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HANDLE THEM!

Now who's up for a special game of Don't catch the Golden Pig...?

Happy birthday coolness.

THANKS MATE. :grin:

Happy Birthday Coolness, you big fuzzy ball o'happy you. ^^

I WANT TO HUG YOU AND LIVE IN YOUR FRIDGE. :kiss:

TheUnthanks.jpg

Happy Birthday.

10qjned.gif

A very happy and coolness birthday to youuuuuu! Hope you had a great day and lots of cake to eat! =D

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

I had cakes!!!! My Mum sent me a Mario DS cake which was an insanely aweosme surprise!!!! It is now half eaten in the fridge.

I also have a mini Hannah Montana one from my friend though I do not have eet yet as it is in her uni room and we keep forgetting to get it!

Tastiness Bears!

A happy day of Coolness to you, Mr. Bears. :santa:

Thanks, That Santa emoticon is quickly becoming a favourite of mine. :santa: It should be used sparringly though.

Happy Birthday dude

Many thanks! ^___^

happy birthday coolness bears!!!

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

: peace:: peace:

I am running out of words and thus resorted to multiple emoticons. PEACE!

Happy Birthday, have a good day/night etc.

Ohohoho.

DAY IS AWESOME

night is scary...

The whole day was great!

:bouncy: Happy Birthday! :bouncy:

Sweet 19 and Never been kissed! It gets more depressing every year! :p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOLNESS!

I HAS NEWS FOR YOU!

I've learnt the Dango song! Well the first half of it anyway! I sing it all the time! :bouncy: (the opening version as well, not the FULL version)

I also got to play it on a massive screen with speakers, that was a special moment.

Happy bear birthday Mr. Coolness

KNAHT UOY

COOLNESS!!!

Belated happy birthday my dear!

Thanks!

A Molly is never late nor is she early, She arrives precisely when she means to! :)

You're growing up to fast, Fez. Soon, you'll be married, with kids, and a Peugeot.

Happy Birthday. You old, old man.

Haha. I don't want a family just yet! I can still barely look after myself. :heh:

OH MARY JANE! I am growing up too fast for my liking I'm almost catching up to you! 19 years aye? I still look about 14!

Though I didn't get ID'd for a 15 in the cinema.oh yeeeeeeh.

_____

My actual birthday was epic! I woke up on the Saturday 24th of October and opened my presents from my parents and sister over skype with them which was the next best thing to actually being there!

Next on the agenda was making it to the train station which I had about 20 minutes in which to get there. Halfway there I had no idea where I was going so asked for directions. I also got stopped by a mormon in a perfectly straightened suit and slicked back hair! Normally I'd stop and have a bit of a chat but I was in a MASSIVE RUSH!!!

I got there and met my two friends. We went to the cinema to watch UP which was surprisingly amazing and by the end made me cry!!!

Then we watched Zombieland which was also a solid film.

In the evening, we played the drinking game Ring of Fire. Fortunately I didn't have to drink the dirty pint and I wasn't affected.

By the end of the night I was sick (Poor Munchlax got covered in it :() which wasn't very pleasant but that didn't stop my day from being brilliant in everyway!

That, my kind sir, is called Open Season. It's a funny movie so I recommend it :)

And your day sounded AWESOME! :bouncy:

Glad you had a good birthday :)

Oh! Open Season. That is one of the ones that escaped me. Thanks I shall check it out! :grin:

*thumbs up*

Holy crap that was a long post.

Do tell.... :kiss:

Well I apparently have a complex freudian style for my mother and thus my nickname was meant to be oedipus but my friend said it like EH DEH PUSS and I was like Why not just call me platypus??? they laughed and thus she wanted to shorten it and was like how about Platty!?

I immediately pictured you and your name in Red and was like no! I cannot have that name. So at the moment it is platypus but it doesn't quite work. :p

I HAS NEWS FOR YOU!

I've learnt the Dango song! Well the first half of it anyway! I sing it all the time! :bouncy: (the opening version as well, not the FULL version)

I also got to play it on a massive screen with speakers, that was a special moment.

I can sing it too, but I can also play it on the guitar. Beat that, bear! :grin:

If we ever meet up again and there is a guitar nearby, we'll perform a duet! :grin: