Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Halloween Topic

EEVILMURRAY

loads of others. just think outside the usual "dead celebrity box" as I call it. You know the smart asses that will go as michael jackson,patrick and gately just as people went as the joker last year.

I was an amazing Joker last year, but I would love to see someone try and dress up as Steven Gately.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to go for my mate's birthday as Papa Lazarou and I told a couple of my friends this and they were like "What? Who?!"... So I'm kinda thinking that if THEY don't know who he is then plenty of other folk won't and that my costume will just come off as being extremely racist. Especially living in Cornwall where 'Darkie Day' still exists :/

So yeah... now I'm all outta ideas.

this best turn into a post-haloween pictures thread afters!! :grin:

pat and i are throwing a party - "dark knight joker"s and "the crow"s are BANNED!!! done.to.death!!

i'm going as a day of the dead skellington girl... a la:

la_catrina_large.jpg

...so i've made myself a hair garland outta dead roses and then i'm basically going nuts with a set of facepaints ^__^

pat's wearing the worlds most terrifying mask... *shudder*

this best turn into a post-haloween pictures thread afters!! :grin:

Fucking right it will be.

Dark Knight Joker's I can understand [although I think my version was a mix] but I must say I've never seen anyone go as The Crow to any Halloween gatherings I've been to. But it looks like a shit costume anyway.

Nice skellybob shizzle, I'm beta testing my design today.

There's a Hallowe'en Night at a gay bar on Saturday night, and apparently the done thing is sexualised horror costumes.

I really can't think of what to go as! Don't think I could pull off a scantily-clad Frankenstein's Monster...

You said you were doing a Rocky Horror Picture Show Tim Curry. It doesn't get more gay horror than that.

Don't tell me you LIED?!

You said you were doing a Rocky Horror Picture Show Tim Curry. It doesn't get more gay horror than that.

Don't tell me you LIED?!

That's on Friday, this is on Saturday.

I'm not sure I'm going to go to the Rocky Horror, because now everyone I know doesn't want to come because its at Harris Manchester (which is the grad college, so the average age will be like 24) and it will be awkward if it's just me and loads of older people, all of us in drag.

But then, it is a stunning thing to go to, so I might still.

Partly ne-inspired, I may well be going as shaggy from scooby-do! Scouting for brown flares and a plain green tee tomorrow. Will also be taking a loaf of bread and salad and make a massive stacked sandwich at the party. Shaving into a goatee too!

The host wants me to go as a zombified kurt cobain, but there's just not enough cool stuff to do with that. Main problem is that I wear glasses... But it's the best idea i can think of.

I feel so un Hallowe'eny, since the big party is a week after actual Hallowe'en, and I don't have my costume yet (people are having drinks on saturday night, but I can't be arsed going clubbing after).

I'll just incorporate my blonde wig into some costume.

I've been in contacts with my friend whom I am going out on the piss with later. He says he's going as Thor [He almost suggested going as Napoleon Dynamite, but I recommended he went as someone who isn't a complete wanker] and seems to have left his costume arrangements a little lates. Will have to see how it turns out.

I don't know if he has the ability to think outside the box to the max. The last communicae:

"I got the silver tight bit in White goin fancy dress shop now to see what I can pick up then maybe a fabric shop"

I'm impressed with the fabric shop bit. I wouldn't have thought him smart enough to consider it. The Duffman costume I made was using 100% pr0 Original EEVIL Materials in under two days. The thing that took so long was the hat, as it was originally cream coloured. But with some red food colouring it was shown the way.

I left my costume kind of last minute, but I'm quite proud of what I managed to create in the space of a couple of hours last night and this morning. I know the Joker is overdone, so I've gone for a different form of the Joker (the one on the left, obviously):

Movie+Masters+Joker+Goon.jpg

I got a blank white carnival mask from a shop in Leeds last night, and have attempted to recreate that mask. It's looking pretty good in my opinion! Also made an "I Believe In Harvey Dent" badge, painted some smiles on a few Joker cards, sorted out a suit, and have face paints, eyeliner and lipstick prepared for the under-disguise. Double whammy.

What you getting/would be to pull that off?

A Jack Bauer costume, surprisingly enough. :heh: They sell a set online that comes with a flak jacket, CTU ID, a taser, pager, phone, some latex scars, etc.

A Jack Bauer costume, surprisingly enough. :heh: They sell a set online that comes with a flak jacket, CTU ID, a taser, pager, phone, some latex scars, etc.

Jesus... I still need to watch 24. But from little I've seen of the Keifer, I would never have thought there was enough to actually produce a costume :s

I assume it didn't arrive in time, or did you not order it?

Jesus... I still need to watch 24. But from little I've seen of the Keifer, I would never have thought there was enough to actually produce a costume :s

I assume it didn't arrive in time, or did you not order it?

I suppose it's a generic CTU agent costume, but it's marketed as a Bauer costume. Forbidden Planet said it would arrive "well within 28 days", which doesn't bode well given the fact that another postal strike started on Thursday. I just cancelled it and improvised.

I suppose it's a generic CTU agent costume, but it's marketed as a Bauer costume. Forbidden Planet said it would arrive "well within 28 days", which doesn't bode well given the fact that another postal strike started on Thursday. I just cancelled it and improvised.
If that's forbiddenplanet.co.uk there's a good chance it wouldn't have arrived within 28 weeks, so good call.

I'm going as a ghostbuster to some party somewhere in Leeds...I've made a proton pack out of assorted junk I've found around the house (and it tells tbh!) and combined both the movie and cartoon sticker sets to make something resembling it...

Now for the jumpsuit GRRRR tried to get a correctly coloured one but it never showed up so am borrowing my dads blue overalls...if however you see some pics of the real ghostbusters, egons suit is kinda blue;

p7101123bw4.jpg

realgb.jpg

So basically I'm going as a janky ghostbuster...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!