NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Derren Brown's "I'm failing the nation" series

I'm fine no problem...I'm lazy as it is so getting up can be a chore but managed it now...anyone ring the line always busy when I rang it...Just wanted to ring it in the vain hope of getting on tv to tell him to admit the lottery prediction was just a camera trick :P

Yeah basically you would think that with all the people on this forum, at least ONE person would be stuck to the chair... surely!

Yeah basically you would think that with all the people on this forum, at least ONE person would be stuck to the chair... surely!

I'm sure there will be! Did anybody feel kinda tired with the film?

I felt really really calm, and my legs felt heavy but when I tried to stand it was pretty easy, no problems.

This 50% success rate is pretty impressive............................

It's a 100% fail rate on this test group so far.

I'm sure there will be! Did anybody feel kinda tired with the film?

i was yawning a lot throughout the show but i am actually quite tired i think

I was surprised by the number of people watching this thread, but when I typed 'derren brown stuck to sofa' into google, this was the first result!

Looks pretty unsuccessful over the majority of people on the interwebs...

Given the reaction from most of this forum when it comes to Derren Brown im not suprised it would have a very low success rate here

Given the reaction from most of this forum when it comes to Derren Brown im not suprised it would have a very low success rate here

lol cmon man.

I should be able to think someone is bunk and he can trick me anyway then id be impressed.

It's a bit flawed I think. When you say "I'm going to make you stick to your seat" the majority of people will try their utmost hardest to prove that person wrong. Why? Because people looooove to be right, and for the other guy to be wrong.

Wow. 197 people watching this thread as of writing this. Amazing. Anyway, didn't work for me. I was away doing something else and came back a minute or two before it started. Don't think it helped that I could hear the fan of my laptop or that I wasn't sitting in a seated position but the latter shouldn't have mattered. Did feel rather relaxed though.

Hello, I registered on this forum as it was one of the first results for Derren Brown's trick.

This did work for me, I became stuck to my seat. I was surprised because I'm normally sceptical about these kinds of things. When the video finished I felt like it had no effect on me and decided to move... I couldn't!

On the TV you could see people strugling to get out of their seat. For me it went differently, I couldn't move a single part of my body, not even my fingers, I could only move my eyes. After a few seconds I got felt a a rush of panic and suddenly I could move again. But for about 5 seconds, I was frozen!

Hello, I registered on this forum as it was one of the first results for Derren Brown's trick.

This did work for me, I became stuck to my seat. I was surprised because I'm normally sceptical about these kinds of things. When the video finished I felt like it had no effect on me and decided to move... I couldn't!

On the TV you could see people strugling to get out of their seat. For me it went differently, I couldn't move a single part of my body, not even my fingers, I could only move my eyes. After a few seconds I got felt a bit panicy and suddenly I could move again. But for about 5 seconds, I was frozen!

Incredible...N-Europe a geeky hangout for us Nintendo fans becomes a hub for people to talk about Derren Brown get that up on the front news page lol!

Well this had absolutely no effect on me, or the guy sitting next to me. Kind of disappointing, but then I wasn't expecting much. And I've yet to come across anyone that I can be sure aren't stooges who it's had a decent effect on (excluding nightwolf's reaction, if that counts).

On the TV you could see people strugling to get out of their seat. For me it went differently, I couldn't move a single part of my body, not even my fingers, I could only move my eyes. After a few seconds I got felt a a rush of panic and suddenly I could move again. But for about 5 seconds, I was frozen!

Haha, hello and welcome. I just googled "Derren Brown stuck to your seat" and low and behold...we were the first result.

Nice one, Eevil. :D

Glad it worked for you, dollypolly!