N-Europe

It's just his birthday...

Pookiablo

Hey all,

I know he's probably a complete unknown among the General Chit Chat lot but justseth has been welcomed with open, loving arms into the online Smash Bros community here at n-europe, mainly because he's such a top guy to play Smash with!

It's a bit late, but let's all wish him a Happy Birthday!

:D Hope you had a good day mate!

Edited by Pookiablo

happppppy b irthday!

took me a couple of reads to find the guys name in that post pooki!... bold it or something :P:indeed:

Good ol' buttons, demanding as always :P

It has been done m'lady, should I get back to scrubbing the dishes now? Your trousers will be pressed and ready for you in the morning!

Good ol' buttons, demanding as always :P

It has been done m'lady, should I get back to scrubbing the dishes now? Your trousers will be pressed and ready for you in the morning!

good stuff - i have to work at 12 :P...

and ol?! OLD?!... im only 20 :( ( though some guy thought i was over 21 up the town - but i did get asked what G.C.S.E's i was doin last month)

good stuff - i have to work at 12 :P...

and ol?! OLD?!... im only 20 :( ( though some guy thought i was over 21 up the town - but i did get asked what G.C.S.E's i was doin last month)

Haha, aww, poor you! You are kinda little though, I can see why people might think that!

Guest Captain Falcon

Sorry I missed it, but happy birthday justseth - if I'd had known, I'd have made an effort to play you a game or two.