NEurope
Dante

Fable III

Tell me about it. I was trying to get one of the rare books for Samuel and the gold line just disappeared. It then reappeared so I followed it only for it to stop and then lead me back the way I came! I still haven't found the book yet. :(

I thought you didn't get directions to the books/gnomes/flowers/cucumbers.

I thought you didn't get directions to the books/gnomes/flowers/cucumbers.

Usually that is the case but every 5 books you collect for Samuel he gives you a quest to collect one of the rare books. This gives you a golden line to follow.

Usually that is the case but every 5 books you collect for Samuel he gives you a quest to collect one of the rare books. This gives you a golden line to follow.

I'm working on this quest now, between doing the Henry VIII and Chicken King achievements.

I am now officially King of Albion. One of my friends has gifted me 9 million gold, of which i didn't know. Reason why i didn't know

I was busy fighting in Bowerstone, then opening Demon Doors before i went back to the Sanctuary. There was no need, there was a map in the Castle i could use.

I sent 8 million back, and raised the rest myself. I got enough to full-fill my promises now. And, found the hidden gold key and have a new, more powerful Sword. More powerfull than the Wolfsbane i must say.

Anyone want to do some co-op achievements later??

I forgot about the chicken achievement so I didn't get that one. Also got knocked out twice for being careless.

I can join for co op after 9 pm.

I'm upgrading a sword at the moment, jeez. Gotta make love to 15 men and 15 women. Then have a 4 person orgy

I'm online now. Will be for the next two hours. As I said I can't be online on the 360 and the laptop at the same time. I'll add everyone here and check in every now and then. Thanks to anyone who helps out :)

My nick is Saraken.

As guessed, not on Friday night. Won't be Saturday either. Sunday seems more likely.

Anyone else's partner died

You move them into the castle. I did a quest to get the huge diamond, got a sewage works built and allowed more alcohol in town. Next thing i know, a message comes up saying "Your wife has died, and your kids are sent to an orphanage". What, how did she die?. I never killed her. I wouldn't have minded, but this was my created villager.

Funny thing is, your kids are in the orphanage. They even have the dummies above their heads so you know they are yours. Then i go to adopt then again once i got a new wife, and they are gone.

Edited by Jimbob
Automerged Doublepost

Anyone else's partner died

Funny thing is, your kids are in the orphanage. They even have the dummies above their heads so you know they are yours. Then i go to adopt then again once i got a new wife, and they are gone.

I was very surprised when I entered the orphanage. I had a little girl with someone over Xbox Live fairly early in the game. We got divorced straight away (they were spending all our money on stupid things).

After I finished the game, I discovered the orphanage. To my surprise...the little girl I had earlier was there. I adopted her straight away.

Just learned about Sunset House and the quest. Now then, how good is my memory.

Im now on the hunt for the last of my Legendary Weapons. If anyone can hook me up with any of them I would be grateful. I will use the dupe trick and give you the weapon right back. If you just want to trade then I would be willing to trade any weapons that I have ( which are any that isn't on that list ) or any piece of clothing.

Im after...

Swords

Avo's Lamentation

The Swing Sword

Hammers

Jack's Hammer

Scythe's Warhammer

Sorrow's Fist

Tannar's Glory

The Tenderiser

Pistols

Bloodcraver

Chickenbane

The Ice Maiden

Rifles

Arkwright's Flintlock

Skorm's Justice

Quick question and perhaps a simple one...if I found fable II to be meh, will I enjoy fable III?

Probably not. I found it better than the second game but it is still more of the same.

I just need 4 more weapons now.

Hammers

Scythe's Warhammer

The Tenderiser

Pistols

Bloodcraver

The Ice Maiden

Probably not. I found it better than the second game but it is still more of the same.

So I am guessing that the hero still runs and controls like he is in air and not on land? :(

I'm online now. Will be for the next two hours. As I said I can't be online on the 360 and the laptop at the same time. I'll add everyone here and check in every now and then. Thanks to anyone who helps out :)

My nick is Saraken.

OOOOHHh it was you that added me on live recently,

sorry, i'm not to keen on just accepting adds when I don't know who's adding!

On Topic - I'm still not ruler yet, i'm doing my utmost to own every property before becoming King, i want that 6.5m or what ever the figure is in order to fulfil all my promises.

Also does saving that much money, and fulfilling promises count towards the 'tough love' achievement?

Well, this is what i discovered

You can save the money in the treasury, of which you will need around 6.5 million to save all the citizens of Albion. And a further 4 million(ish) to ful-fill all promises you made, you'll need a total of 11 million (ish) to save Albion and keep the people happy. Or, you can make the tough choices and be the most hated person in Albion, where Reaver gives the opposite choice to your promise. You'll make money on this choice, but Albion will be wrecked. Trust me, it will look bad.

The Tough Love achievement, you need to save everyone to get it. Raise the money as you wish, but i did it the honest way and kept the people happy at the same time.

My only issue at the moment is raising all the Guild Seals needed to open the last 3 chests, over 350 needed. Anyone willing to let me come into their game and earn a few??. I can help you with the co-op achievements at the same time.

Fancy sending them over my way??, i'll send them right back. Just need that achievement really. Not fussed on keeping the weapons.

Me too...? :)

Jimbob; I might buy another 48 hour code this weekend if you're still interested by then.

Thanks to H-O-T for helping me with some of the online achievements. Sorry for acting like a noob :P

Well, this is what i discovered

You can save the money in the treasury, of which you will need around 6.5 million to save all the citizens of Albion. And a further 4 million(ish) to ful-fill all promises you made, you'll need a total of 11 million (ish) to save Albion and keep the people happy. Or, you can make the tough choices and be the most hated person in Albion, where Reaver gives the opposite choice to your promise. You'll make money on this choice, but Albion will be wrecked. Trust me, it will look bad.

The Tough Love achievement, you need to save everyone to get it. Raise the money as you wish, but i did it the honest way and kept the people happy at the same time.

My only issue at the moment is raising all the Guild Seals needed to open the last 3 chests, over 350 needed. Anyone willing to let me come into their game and earn a few??. I can help you with the co-op achievements at the same time.

Cool, well I'm just working as a pie maker for the time being earning money's to buy properties. Want all the retail stuff first, then i'll concentrate on houses to rent out, the repair bills on them i can imagine will be a right ball bag.

Somehow need to get a shit load of money before becoming king hah.

You have plenty of time after becoming King. In fact, there's a demon door somewhere that only opens for monarchs. In it is

1 million coins.

Me too...? :)

Jimbob; I might buy another 48 hour code this weekend if you're still interested by then.

Thanks to H-O-T for helping me with some of the online achievements. Sorry for acting like a noob :P

No problem mate, i will be interested by then i think. I'm doing an evil game at the moment, just to see what the reverse of my decisions would be like. I played it as Lionhead and the cast said to, which was do it my way.

Anything i can help you with in return??

Cool, well I'm just working as a pie maker for the time being earning money's to buy properties. Want all the retail stuff first, then i'll concentrate on houses to rent out, the repair bills on them i can imagine will be a right ball bag.

Somehow need to get a shit load of money before becoming king hah.

May i suggest buying the most expensive properties first, just from the ones in Millfields and Bowerstone you can net an impressive 20k in rent. Avoid the caravans if you can, they get you naff all.

May i suggest buying the most expensive properties first, just from the ones in Millfields and Bowerstone you can net an impressive 20k in rent. Avoid the caravans if you can, they get you naff all.

I've been targeting pubs, general stores and blacksmiths first, and own every stall' i've come across so far. i assume there's more stuff to buy in Aurora and Driftwood Isle etc. Yeah i've just unlocked Bowerstone Market so I guess i've still got a while yet in the story before becoming the King.

I've been targeting pubs, general stores and blacksmiths first, and own every stall' i've come across so far. i assume there's more stuff to buy in Aurora and Driftwood Isle etc. Yeah i've just unlocked Bowerstone Market so I guess i've still got a while yet in the story before becoming the King.

There will be more stuff to buy in Aurora, but only

You pay to restore Aurora as part of your King duties, other-wise it remains a waste-land for good, with nothing to purchase.

You know about the Driftwood side-quests do you??, they are the only way to get Driftwood built into a nice community.

There is plenty of stuff to buy in Bowerstone. If you can afford it, buy a Pawnbrokers.