NEurope
Dante

Fable III

My online pre-order for the collector's edition wouldn't be sent before tomorrow so I cancelled it. Hopefully I can still get the pre order at the Game store. Just bought it online as well in case Game wouldn't have one for me.

Found all my pre-order materials, have the transport monies ready. I think the first port of call will be a shoe shop, then to GAME. Think i may need to pick-up some points and a Live card as well. Jeez, gonna be expensive out.

You're buying it in-store? Might go have a look before class see if it's cheap or not and pick it up tomorrow.

You're buying it in-store? Might go have a look before class see if it's cheap or not and pick it up tomorrow.

Yeah, had issues with my bank and GAME with other pre-orders i made. For some reason, my bank didn't want to let anything go to GAME. No matter what really.

So as a precaution, i ordered in-store.

Yeah, had issues with my bank and GAME with other pre-orders i made. For some reason, my bank didn't want to let anything go to GAME. No matter what really.

So as a precaution, i ordered in-store.

Do you just go in and ask for a pre-order? How much are they offering?

Bought it, finally got it through shopto after finding out they don't support chrome I managed to get it sorted through IE. Phew.

Now to get home tomorrow before it turns up!

I have it... right now... but I can't play it...

... I wish I could but I failed to complete Fable II last night and I won't allow myself to play Fable III until II is finished, of course I should have finished it lonnnng before now but then I could say that about a lot of games.

*stares at the ever-spiralling tower of Xbox games still to be completed* >>

Ah well, guess I'll be playing it tomorrow then, at least I know that it's there waiting for me, but for now it taunts me so... argh! must finish Fable II :p oddly enough though I didn't have the same problem when Fable II came out as I never actually bothered to buy the first Fable due to not really being able to afford many games back then but now I feel strangely compelled to go back and play it someday soon...

... after completing Fable III of course

after completing Fable II... argh!

*leaves thread* [/fail]

Does the first hard choice matter? I feel so bad about it...I'm actually considering starting a new game and pick the other choice.

I have no idea, but i recall Lionhead and Stephen Fry saying to play the game as we wish to, not as the game wants you to.

Oh my god, Oh my god....

Collectors Edition is sat at home waiting for me, just arrived, and here i am in work....

:(

HATE!

Does the first hard choice matter? I feel so bad about it...I'm actually considering starting a new game and pick the other choice.

It will but to be fair I'm slightly suspicious that it'll come back later in the game.

How pretty is the collectors edition?!

It will but to be fair I'm slightly suspicious that it'll come back later in the game.

How pretty is the collectors edition?!

Il post some snaps later, just got mine now. Along with all the pre order bonuses inc villager tool codes.

I like Game, always giving me extra. With trade ins, i payed £20 for all.

I think the CEs awesome. The box looks very cool, so does the coin. The box looks like an ancient tome and with a secret room in it. Loving the Fable card deck as well. Maybe I will use the coin to make a few hard decisions :P

Il post some snaps later, just got mine now. Along with all the pre order bonuses inc villager tool codes.

I like Game, always giving me extra. With trade ins, i payed £20 for all.

Nice :D

I love it, so pretty, I was giggling badly when I got it this morning, it's cost me a fortune (£52) but it's totally worth the extra bit for everything.

So.... What are these 'packs' im reading about on websites...

Landlord Pack

Family Pack

etc etc.....

You get them in the Road to Rule. The family pack lets you marry and have children and the landlord lets you buy houses.

You get them in the Road to Rule. The family pack lets you marry and have children and the landlord lets you buy houses.

Indeed, it's very clever, I love it.

I couldn't believe it when i did get to GAME, they gave me the CE and the slip for the Villager Tool as well. I thought it was online only to get that.

Anyway, here are the snaps of me unboxing it all.

Box

004.jpg

Game

005.jpg

Pre-order bonus codes (inc Villager)

007.jpg

Hidden Compartment

009-1.jpg

Coin (Good Side)

011.jpg

Evil Side

014.jpg

The cards (Face)

015.jpg

Back

020.jpg

Edited by Jimbob

I can't wait to get home and see what the Collector's Edition and all the parts look like...

...never mind.

Couldn't help myself, sorry dude. Hey, at least the DLC is a mystery for you to discover.

I'm just yanking your pulley (or whatever the expression is). The physical contents of the collector's edition, achievements and the village maker is pretty much all I know about the game.

Thats all i know, well i know all the DLC as well. Havn't even started the game yet. Got Good News to watch yet, then dinner then Fable III for a while.

Village Maker code worked first time, i know of people whose codes didn't work. I probably won't meet my villager until Brightwall anyway, thats where i said she was born.

Wow. Even after those pictures, the stuff managed to spoil me. The quality of everything is superb.

Exactly, very very nice, I'm so happy with my purchase even though I'm broke now (well no I'm not, but I can't buy other stuff I wanted now haha).

The game is excellent, I'm loving the side quests.

Damn you people for making this sound good! I can't really afford it and really shouldn't buy it given the amount of work for Uni I have to do... but I think I'll go and buy it tomorrow when I'm out. :nono: I really must stop spending money.