NEurope
Dante

Fable III

After playing quite a bit of this - I will definitely be getting it. There's quite a bit I really enjoyed and some surprising changes I won't tell due to spoilers.

Either way I'm sure some won't be impressed and others really will be. I personally am massively excited to get my mits on this at the end of the month.

After playing quite a bit of this - I will definitely be getting it. There's quite a bit I really enjoyed and some surprising changes I won't tell due to spoilers.

Either way I'm sure some won't be impressed and others really will be. I personally am massively excited to get my mits on this at the end of the month.

Ditto, which version have you ordered?

Ditto, which version have you ordered?

Right now I haven't pre-ordered, I'm torn between getting a regular with pre-release bonuses or getting the collectors edition.

Right now I haven't pre-ordered, I'm torn between getting a regular with pre-release bonuses or getting the collectors edition.

i'll be pre-ordering the collectors from Amazon,

they've been good to me at getting games early, so hoping this trend continues with Fable3

Amazon,

getting games early

I thought Amazon had a reputation of having slow delivery times?

I've ordered the collector's edition from Shop.to.

I had a tweet from GAME saying that the pre-order bonus's are for both versions, and that they are available in-store as well as online.

Just in case you wanted to know.

I've had a CE version on order for 2 months now, only problem is i have to go into town to get it. It's funny really, as GAME on-line don't seem to accept my card/the bank refuses to allow payment through.

And Amazon don't seem to get my DVD/Blu-ray pre-orders to me on time, so i don't trust them with a game pre-order. Thats my own opinion though, could be different with yourself Murr.

I thought Amazon had a reputation of having slow delivery times?

I've ordered the collector's edition from Shop.to.

And Amazon don't seem to get my DVD/Blu-ray pre-orders to me on time, so i don't trust them with a game pre-order. Thats my own opinion though, could be different with yourself Murr.

Yeah amazon have been fine with me over the years, be it games or dvd's. Once pre-ordered normally receive them early.

I got a DVD on pre-order with Amazon, so shall see the on-time delivery for myself next week. But, am going off-topic now.

Downloading that Kingmaker app, just to see what the fuss is about really.

See i've been searching for Fable3 in the app store, i assume that this is wrong as i'm not finding anything.

do i need to be searching Kingmaker?

Just search for "Fable" on the Android Market and you should be able find it.

It's due on the App Store tomorrow. Hopefully they'll fix the server issues soon.

What's the pre-order bonuses being offered at places, and also what's the diff between regular and CE?

What's the pre-order bonuses being offered at places, and also what's the diff between regular and CE?

Collectors Edition (Click Product Details)

The Standard Edition comes with the pre-order bonus stuff only.

Collectors Edition (Click Product Details)

The Standard Edition comes with the pre-order bonus stuff only.

I just want collectors for the Playing card and guild coin.

I'm a sucker for collectors editions stuff. it's useless but so awesome!

I'm a sucker for collectors editions stuff. it's useless but so awesome!

I bet if you had ordered the Fable II Collectors pack, you would have been annoyed with the cancellation of the Hobb Figure

I bet if you had ordered the Fable II Collectors pack, you would have been annoyed with the cancellation of the Hobb Figure

I was very annoyed with that yes, in the end all i got was the Master Chief Armour and Energy Sword.

hope they dont pull that shit with fable 3

I was very annoyed with that yes, in the end all i got was the Master Chief Armour and Energy Sword.

hope they dont pull that shit with fable 3

Na, they had a video on the Lionhead site (Youtube as well) of them unboxing the LE set, they've got them made and ready for shipping this week i believe.

Well, online orders are anyway heading to the warehouses probably as we speak. Pity i won't be playing it for a week.

Yes vegas is today and fable is exactly a week today, I thought it was bizarre when I found this out as they are both quite large titles, but alas, you'll manage!

I'm going with a friend on friday to pick a copy of it up in town, very excited.

I've got to find all the pre-order details by Friday next, they are somewhere in a draw.

I'm getting a PS3 on the 29th too :blank:

One intense gaming weekend next weekend then!

Man, I want this, but I swear I really can't afford to purchase another game right now. Anyone seen it for a bargain price? I might also wait for the impressions of you guys, as I eventually got tired of Fable II, I don't think I even ever finished it properly!

Man, I want this, but I swear I really can't afford to purchase another game right now. Anyone seen it for a bargain price? I might also wait for the impressions of you guys, as I eventually got tired of Fable II, I don't think I even ever finished it properly!

The only drag i found with Fable II was reaching the maximum experience levels just to get the achievement. It did lag as well, plus getting the co-op achievements without a microphone was horrendous.

I will give my first impressions next Friday.

And i'll add a few more gamers, to enjoy the co-op mode with.