NEurope
Dante

Fable III

I got that achievement within the first ten minutes. Pretty much the only thing you can do with people right at the start before you leave the castle is shake their hands.

I tried to get the achievement for getting twenty friends last night, but I kept losing friends faster than I could make new ones. My counter would go up to 14, and when I made a new friend after that it would go up to 12.

It probably has something to do with the high rent in my property empire, but I need that money to save people. I wish they'd realize that. Finally I just gave up. I'm done traveling all around the world digging up junk for people. If I hadn't been a shining beacon of goodness up until now I'd just let them all die.

Bit of a bump, but announced in San Francisco earlier

New DLC coming on March 1st 2011 for 560 points

Traitor’s Keep

The Traitor’s Keep game add-on continues the journey as fans venture into three new levels called Ravenscar Keep, Clockwork Island, and the Godwin Estate, taking on new quests and encountering a mysterious prisoner. Traitor’s Keep also comes packed with 250 gamerscore points and additional content.

Also, for the PC and Windows Phone 7 users

Fable III for Windows

Launching in the US on May 17, Fable III for Windows takes gamers back to Albion for the next installment of the beloved Fable franchise. Players can take advantage of the same great action found on the console game as well as a full 3-D functionality made possible by NVIDIA technology and a PC-exclusive hardcore mode which offers a higher level of difficulty.

Fable Coin Golf

Launching March exclusively on Windows Phone 7, Fable: Coin Golf draws upon the wealth of traditional British pub games and lets you transfer gold earned in the game to your Fable III game on either Xbox 360 or Windows. In addition, you can unlock three exclusive weapons that can be used in the Traitor’s Keep game add-on

Big ol' bumpage!

I never bought this, but I also never completed Fable 2. How does this compare to Fable 2? How does it compare to Fable 1 as opposed to Fable 2 comparing to Fable 1? Having just been posted at a bargain price over in the bargain board, I'm very tempted, but unsure. Worth a quid under a tenner?

Is it worth under £10, Yes. That is all. Most glitches have been repaired already, so the game is more enjoyable. More side-quests, the game ending will make you feel "wtf". Ignoring that, it is a good game to play.

Started this the other day, finally starting to catch up with last years releases!

Enjoying it thus far!

Started this the other day, finally starting to catch up with last years releases!

Just in time for this year's releases. :heh:

Just in time for this year's releases. :heh:

I know... lol.

If you are after a few of the co-op achievements, drop us a line.

Sounds good, i shall probably take you up on that offer!