NEurope

My team is currently going through "retard stage". Therefore my only goal this season is "Not have a goal difference of -100".

I did much better in the season where I barely touched my team.

Edited by Cube

I have six home games left and just four away games. The second half of the season should be better than the first.

Very pleased with my matches against dead teams so far. It's giving me great opportunities to give my youth experience. I have really good form at the moment too (joint top with Mcoys Sons).

Mcoy, how am I cheating scum :(

And I may have injured one of your players, but you majorly injured my best player on my team and normal injured my best striker. !_!

EDIT: Though I won against Recall, so it's not all lost :D

Godamnit basically last two games no offence well this is actually a compliment, I have been against two teams that are worse than me but have guessed all my tatics.

Am I that predictable? Am I George Bush in the lead up to the Iraq War we all know whats going to happen?

I am at a loss do I have to play 4-2-4 with one goalie as a 4th striker and another as a playmaker against the Villan to have a game where someone doesn't guess my tactics?

Either that or Moria has hacked my account and is PMing my tatics like the dirty cheat he is.

:(

Still all these results will make good fun for my report anyone want to be interviewed?

Still all these results will make good fun for my report anyone want to be interviewed?

If you really are desperate you can interview me, but I don't really know what I'd say :V

Interview meee :P

Interesting results... My defense is probably one of the tighest in teh league. I got two players in teh x11 and got manager of the round :D

ReZ vs. Dyson was interesting - dyson pitched an odd side, looking to just keep his form up rather than really go for the three points. I highly doubt he'll treat me to the same honours next week!

Mcoy is looking forward to the most epic game next week.

The Adorable Vikings - Mike Strikes FC

Mcoy looks foward to seeing which of the managerless sides will get the first point this season.

The Premier League is wide open after the last set of results... Going to be a very interesting mid-season to see who can prevail and stay up there. :)

Terrible match today for Happenstance United, lost 3-0. Only good thing was that my closest rival drew so im still 5 points clear.

I thought the match was tomorrow so I didn't even bother checking. HOW THE HECK DID MY TACTICS DEFAULT TO 4-2-4. My default is a simple 4-4-2 all rounder.

premier-league-badge.gif

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Emo Blades 0-0 Haden United

Both teams needed a win from this match but for both teams their defense was their best feature. Blades decided to try and score a goal after 6 competitive games by playing 5-3-2 but failed to do so with United's midfield gaining more possession. However the Blades defense was superb with every player putting in a great combined effort. The Blades gain another point after another 0-0 game but for them it will mean relegation unless they can finally score a goal and win a match. United meanwhile have themselves not won a match for a long time and are seeing themselves drift down the table.

AFC Rez Rabies 2-2 Dysonism F.C

Rez Rabies went into this match very much the underdogs against an inform Dysonism. They played a 4-4-2 formation against Dysonism's midfield heavy 3-5-2. Rabies fans however where in disbelief as their side took the lead with Gladh curling in a great long range effort for his first goal of the season. The half finished and Dysonism came out on the attack creating plenty of chances, Sandford headed in an inevitable goal to bring the scores equal. However Rabies took the lead at 74 minutes and suddenly a victory seemed possible! The game slid into injury time and Rabies fans looked at their watches when out of nowhere Bakboord turned a Rabies defender and shot a goal into the top corner. Rabies may feel that justice was not done but Dysonism fought hard and retain their position as title contenders.

Roostophe Rovers 2-1 The Sixty Fourthers

The match that most people were excited about was this one. Roostophe Rovers had the chance to stop the league leaders in their tracks. Both teams went on the attack from the opening, Rovers struck first with Cuadrado hitting a ball on the half volley inside the area to put his side ahead. 64's struck back 5 minutes later to equal it up at 1-1, however in the 25th minute impressive midfielder Yaketi came limping off. 2 minutes later with momentum on their side the Rovers pushed forward and Mazzoleni headed in the ball off the crossbar and into the net. The 64s players began to cahse the game and within 10 minutes 3 of them had yellow cards. In the 2nd half the Rovers kept attacking and making chances and it could have been 3 but the 64's held solid and the game ended 2-1. A vital game if the 64's would have taken anything from this game they would have been clear title favorites as things stand it is still to close to call.

Secret United 5-1 Cube FC

Cube FC seemed destined to go down and this result added weight to those who think its time for them to prepare for relegation. Secret United were rampant, Brusling and MacCalman set up all 5 goals between them and United's midfield secured 60% of possession and made 11 chances. It was more how many rather than who was going to win. Kit scored two in the first 20 minutes with Rafelinho blasting in his 5th of the season to put the game out of reach before half time. Norcott briefly gave Cube FC some hope with a header that looped over the keeper for Cube FC. But two more goals from United gave them a resounding win and puts them in a position of strength to see the other team they were promoted with Essex Elites.

Analysis

Most Important Result: Roostophe Rovers 2-1 The Sixty Fourthers, keeps the title race very much alive an important result and not just for the two teams involved.

Turned on the Style Award: Secret United, could they go all the way? There are murmings that they have the best partnership in the league a devastating return to form.

Player of the Day: Secret United, Davy MacCalman, just because he got one more assist than Brusling otherwise they would have to share the award.

I will interview Twozzok and J7 after Fridays matches check your inboxes. Twozzok I will just PM you 3 questions just send me back the answers, you get bonus points if its given back with your answers after each question so I can copy and paste it easy! :D

Haden, what you are doing is immense and must take a lot of time ... but no new members league love? :(

Damnit! Forgot to check my other x11 team for about a week -- missed out on an 6-skilled 18 youth!1!!2!£!"4!"£!! FUCK.

Anyway. Got my crazy game tactics for tomorrow all sorted. It definitely won't be 0-0 or 1-0 this time!

The moment I wake up.

Before I put on my make up.

I say a little prayer for the lower league.

While combing my hair now.

While wondering what dress to wear now.

I say a little prayer for you.

Forever and ever you stay in my heart and I will love you!

DUNDUNDUNDUNDUN

Its all coming tonight (thats what she said).

Thought I was kicked out. I made some changes to the team so maybe I will win the next match, but personally I wouldn't count on it >_>

0,,10794~3737451,00.gif

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Party at Richters 4-1 Soap Box Utd

Two managerless sides clashed and Richters came off best. Richters players decided to implement an attacking 3-4-3 formation and it worked well. Two goals before the half time sealed the win, a small fightback was made when veteran Rosando scored a header in the 57th minute. However Richters despite having a forward as their goalie sealed the win with another 2 goals. Both teams are seemingly without a future but hopefully their managers will return or they will be issued new ones.

Tin Can Club 5-1 MadDog United

United have been been causing upsets in recent games but to take out the unbeaten Tin Can Club was even beyond their powers. United did take the lead after 13 minutes with a diving header from Book and their midfield and defense worked in tandem to keep the lead secure until the 44th minute. In the 44th minute Johannsson whipped in a great cross that was headed in and just as United were recovering, Johannsson sprinted down the wing and did the same again! Two more goals were scored after the restart with Johannsson getting one of his own, then finally the 5th was shot in at 67th minute. It was a magnificent offensive display by Tin Can Club. All parts of their squad performed well and they are now clear favorites to go up. MadDog United performed better than the score suggests but their defense does need to be strengthened.

Made of Win 0-5 Happenstance FC

Since Happenstance's loss to Tin Can Club they seem to have been out to prove they are the best team in the league. Today they took their anger out on Made of Win. Made of Win played 4-2-4 again but Happenstance took this as an indication that they would be allowed to gain possession and attack. Ronaldo had the best match of his career and shot the ball through the legs of the keeper early on. In the 2nd half he pounced again with a bit of showmanship that led to a half volley flying into the net. Two more goals followed before Ronaldo curled in a free kick to give him a hat trick. A great day for Happenstance who are keep their titles hopes going strong and also still have the best goal difference in the league.

Silverdale FC 1-1 Noodle FC

The two teams currently battling for the last promotion spot had a grueling game today. Both teams had chances early on and Noodle fans were ecstatic when after 7 minutes Ramos headed the ball home. Silverdale's Sidwell lived up to his reputation as the teams best striker when he scored with his own header later on in the half. Just before the half finished Noodle player Eden was injured in a mis timed tackle. Afterwards tempers were high as both sides tried to make a breakthrough. Silverdale player Riley was barged into and injured badly and a fight nearly broke out between the players. Lightbody who had created a goal for Silverdale in the first half was one of the players involved in the arguments and just before the end he took a Noodle FC player out with a double footed challenge and walked off the pitch before the ref even took the red out. A dramatic game that leaves 3rd place still under contention!

Analysis

Most Important Result: Tin Can Club 5-1 MadDog United, Tin Can Club still haven't lost a game and showed that they may be title contenders in this match.

Turned on the Style Award: Happenstance FC, the other team that seem to look like title contenders put on a great attacking display today with a hat-trick to boot.

Player of the Day: Happenstance FC, Leopoldo Ronaldo, Great Hat-trick and is living up to what his manager wanted.

Crazy game tactics TOTALLY PWNED DYSON. Hahah!

Seriously - nearly every single one of my players performed two bars above what tehy're supposed to be. Dyson's team... well genuinely, I don't understand how it's doing so well :P It's poo!

From game tactics and player stats I should have at least drawn, and probably won. But my players seem to be on strike.

Can't believe I won. I think I'm Charlie's bogey team, didn't manage to win against me last season either, strange.

Title race still wide open! My chances of staying mid-table are looking better and better!

Wow, I shouldnt have won my match with Sixty-Fourthers, id forgotten that I had challenged them so I hadnt sorted any tactics or a team.