NEurope

Mcoy won a 6 - 1 against Adorable Vikings, Mcoy is not going to judge this victory as it seems Adorable is in a state with no manager and players all over the place.

0,,10794~3737451,00.gif

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Soap Box Utd 2-1 MadDog United

Soap Box Utd had a rough time in the Premier League last season never really finding their footing and were relegated by some margin. However the team scored a good victory to begin their quest to return toe the top flight. MadDog United who have found themselves against both of the relegated teams in their first two matches sustained 3 injuries in the match. The worst of these was striker Ullathorpe who suffered an injury that will put him out of action for the rest of the month. Soap Box Utd also had a less serious injury to their keeper who was replaced by defender Vreede who defiantly won't be picked for the role on a regular basis. Regardless Soap Box with the home crowd roaring them on and an attacking 3-4-3 formation made good of their chances with star striker Rosando scoring in the 92nd minute to put the game out of reach.

Happenstance FC 0-2 Noodle FC

After both teams won on Tuesday this match was always going to be a significant one. Happenstance FC played 4-3-3 wanting to cement his dominance in the league however unfortunately for the team they were unable to convert any of their 5 chances. New star purchase Ronaldo was particularly disappointing performing way below what his manager would expect of him. Noodle F.C. on the other hand were solid at the back and played some great play down the wings scoring from two crosses. The only downside was that goal scorer and captian Ramos was injured until the 30th of this month, otherwise a great game for Noodle FC who shoot to the top of the table.

Silverdale FC 4-2 Party at Richters

After last weeks immense display of attacking prowess by Party at Richters it was no surprise that they chose to play 3-4-3 and pursue a very offensive style of play. However it took only one minute to realize this may have been the wrong strategy after a blistering long range goal by Silverdale's Beresford, by the end of the half it was 3-0 to Silverdale. Bryant nodded one in to give Ritchers some hope but another superb shot by Beresford buried any hopes of a come back and the match ended at 4-2 giving Silverdale an important first win and Richters a knockback after the glory of Tuesday.

Edd Kirby Athletic 1-1 Made of Win

Two teams that had yet to get any points met today. Both seemed intent to take the game by the scruff of the neck playing 4-3-3 but it was Made of Win who struck first with on form Burbank heading in a cross from Rodger after 8 minutes. Made of Win then pushed forward but were caught on the break as Athletic's Palmer struck at 27 mins. Things seemed to be turning Athletic's way as Made of Win's Rodger picked up an injury and Athletic racked up the chances. However a pretty dismal set of performances from Atheletic's three strikers ensured the match ended in a draw.

Most Important Result: Happenstance FC 0-2 Noodle FC, yep another result another away win for the newly promoted Noodle FC, however this one was even bigger than Tuesday's things are looking rosy for Noodle FC.

Turned on the Style Award: Silverdale FC, 3 goals in 30 minutes impressive offensive play by Silverdale.

Player of the Day: Shawn Sidwell of Silverdale FC awesome performance creating and converting chances at crucial points to kill off what could have been a close game.

Interview with Cube!

A great first result but a second one that you would not have wanted, worried about keeping up momentum?

A loss that big is a huge dissapointment, but my defence really do need sorting out. My goals aren't exactly high, as I'm still in the process of transforming my team. Training and experiance are still the most important things this season. My team isn't fully ready to take on the big guns.

Maupas seems a star in the making is he living up to his potential so far?

He's living up to it much more than Helleday, who performed well in all the wrong matches then dumped the club before he even hit 30. I predict great things in the future from Maupas.

Who would you say your most important games will be against?

Looking at the fixtures, it's going to be a very tough season. For me, the important matches will be Essex Elites and Emo Blades.

Sorry for the lateness here is the most important league of them all! Its all about the future as some guy once said. Anyone want to do interviews or trash talk someone PM me.

football%20league%201.gif

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

(As Division 1 doesn't have a theme I may change it occasionally like today to honour Domstercool's likeness of the lead of this band)

Recall United 1-0 Tellyns Heroes

Tellyns Heroes managerless run continued to land them in trouble as they went down 1-0 to Recall United. Recall United despite being the favorites to win this match played a 5-3-2 formation that held back the potential of their attacking players. Never the less Kay scored a breakaway goal in a match that both teams would probably not hold up as their finest hour. Tellyns Heroes Karlsson was injured and will be out for the rest of the month to add more misery for the managerless team.

Complete Domstercool 2-0 Battlestar Odwinica

This match pitted Odwin against the manager who he described as “mental” in the interview with this show on Tuesday. Odwinica seemingly trying to handle whatever came their way played 4-4-2 while Domstercool played to their biggest strength and put forward a 4-5-1 formation. The first half became a rather voilent affair with 5 yellow cards being issued ending in a particularly nasty tackle on Domstercool's midfielder Whiteman who will be out for the rest of the month. However lone striker Mansell headed a crucial goal just before half time to give Domstercool the lead. Odwinica simply did not have the power to push forward with youth midfielder Manjarin giving a notably bad performance. Domstercool made the most of this and Mansell struck again to seal an important victory for his team.

Mike Strikes FC 0-3 Jaffa Munchers

Another team with an awol manager another easy victory for Jaffa Munchers. Still this is not to take away from Munchers quality while they only created 4 chances they converted 3 of these. Gabso proving himself to be a very useful striker scoring 2 after having done the same in the match before. Molhov commanded the midfield and brought out strong performances from the players junior to him. The Munchers shoot to the top of the league however next Tuesday will face a team with a manager so will have a chance to prove they deserve the top spot.

The Adorable Vikings 1-6 Mcoys Sons

The last match is yet again one with a team with a manager with one that doesn't have one which seems to be the curse of this league. Mcoys Sons were dominant throughout finishing the game before the half had finished with a 4-0 lead. Among these goals was a stunning freekick from the young striker Flores who will defiantly be a prospect to look out for in a few seasons. The Vikings got a goal back after the break but Mcoys Sons scored two more to destroy any hope the home fans had left.

Analysis

Most Important Result: Complete Domstercool 2-0 Battlestar Odwinica, a good win for Domstercool that keeps his 100% record and shows Oddy the lower league has a set of good managers.

Turned on the Style Award: Mcoys Sons, 12 chances, 6 goals, scores in every position great stuff.

Player of the Day: Complete Domstercool, George Muscat, commanded Defence giving his team a chance to push forward and win with a clean sheet.

Edited by Haden

Happenstance United back ontop today after a 6-0 win......wonder how long it will last this time

Mcoy is always up for interviews if needed. Mcoy faces the mangerless Mike Strikers but Mcoy can never trust the random factor of this game :)

Mcoy was wondering what everyone uses to find the special special qualites (training, breakaway, leader etc) Mcoy was wondering if he should evaluate players, wait for luck or that good youth player to come in :)

Edited by Brian Mcoy

Before Oddy moaned about the youth coach, I had no idea that he could lie.

I saw a 3-skill 17-year-old and decided to give him a try.

Surprisingly, he turned into a 4-skill 17-year-old.

Mcoy just realized his squad is full :(

Mcoy does not know what to do with his players as he has some good 27 year old but Mcoy also has some low skill youths with potential.

I just realised mine only has 16 players! Sold one, got another transfer listed and going after completely teh wrong type of player for my team, so kinda hoping I get outbidded...

Lol of the day: Noticed ReZ hasn't had A SINGLE chance in his games so far. Epic.

Awesome of the day: Haden's reports. A real touch of class :) Let's hope our girlfriends/wives/friends/prostitutes never see them though, as they'll think we're a right bunch of geeks!

Lol of the day: Noticed ReZ hasn't had A SINGLE chance in his games so far. Epic.

!

Well I've only had one game.

Damn Rez that aint the kind of response I expect. This is how it should have played out.

YO JAY SEVEN GUESS WHAT!

Whats that?

YOUR MUMMA IS SO FAT SHE GOT MORE CRACK THAN KERRY KATONA!

And thus started the dirty trick war of Season 10.

Oops. I accidentally put a defender in midfield.

Still, a draw is fine.

Gaggle had 1 chance and he scored! I had 6 and didn't :( Oh well, I was expecting a thrashing.

No big scores this week, people only just about winning in the top league. I'm still up there!

P3 W3 :awesome: top of the league having a laugh. Although I think Shorty forgot to set his team today as he didnt have any subs.

Forgot to set my team but still won so yay.

Although my captain and my best defender got injured so it came at a bit of a cost.

Two wins in two :grin: ... hopefully i can maintain this form and don't miss my final three fixtures unlike last season :(

Oh damn own goals, dissalowed goals, red cards what a shame. Still an away draw isn't to bad.

3-2 win over Secret will do me nicely. :awesome:

You're lucky. I only set my team and didn't have time to do tactics. Was planning on doing them last night but wasn't able to get round to it.

Haden... Interview please?

I will get around to interviewing everyone I'm doing Villan and Moria today as a double hitter as they played each other.