NEurope

No match for me today, but the results in the league were pretty good for me. A top half finish is what I want at the end of the season.

No match for me today, but the results in the league were pretty good for me. A top half finish is what I want at the end of the season.

I forgot that I had no match today.

How about a friendly next time we're matchless?

Maybe - gotta think about my form and whether a friendly which would likely involve a heavy beating would be good or not.

Maybe - gotta think about my form and whether a friendly which would likely involve a heavy beating would be good or not.

Do friendlies count towards the "Matches Played"? If so, it may be useful if some players need more experience.

This is for Fridays matches the lower league will also be uploaded later today. Todays results will come tommorow sorry I have had the most hetic weekend interviews will feuture in the new ones starting tom.

0,,10794~3737451,00.gif

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Soap Box Utd 2-2 Edd Kirby Athletic

Edd Kirby were looking for their first win while Utd were without manager and hoping to keep afloat. Utd had a couple of players including their goalie who in the absence of a manager training them had taken to no training at all. However a few players such as Aflen and Rosando rose to the occasion. Aflen in particular scored twice with two blistering shots one from a freekick and another in open play. Athletic scored 2 of their own but against a team without a manager their lack of attacking power is really starting to show they badly needed a win.

Noodle FC 2-3 MadDog United

United gained their first win against the star team of the season so far Noodle FC. Noodle were the hot favorites for this match and things seemed to be going according to script as star midfielder Robinho crossed a ball for Batistuta to head in after 8 minutes. However Utd duo Carey and Hadley were involved in the next 3 goals that stunned the crowd at the Noodle Bowl. The 2nd goal was a pure Carey and Hadley combination and after a penalty executed by Hadley in the 65th minute the game seemed beyond Noodle. While Robinho helped create another goal 10 minutes before the end, it was to little to late Utd had gained a famous victory via a dynamic duo and proved Noodle is not invincible.

Happenstance FC 4-2 Silverdale FC

This was an important match against two teams that are red hot favorites to be promoted this season. Happenstance played a 4-3-3 relying on Burbage to strengthen his midfield, however this strategy seemed to be an unwise one when after 7 minutes Bergman blasted Silverdale into the lead. However straight away Happenstance struck back with a penalty converted by Burbage. Both teams measured each other up and chances became hard to find, however Burbage in the 42nd minute assisted a breakaway goal. Burbage scored again in the 62nd minute and while Silverdale struck back immediately Happenstance were always the more likely to score again and they did just before the close of the match. Good victory for Happenstance but a valiant performance by Silverdale who will look forward to the rematch.

Tin Can Club 1-1 Made of Win

Tin Can Club went into this match wanting to keep their 100% record against a team that has been struggling. Made of Win played their now trademark 4-2-4 formation and it seemed to pay off as they took the lead with a direct free kick blasted in by Winston. However Tin Can Club drew level soon after via a goal from Carleholm. However even with only 2 midfielders Made of Win managed to keep the chances created by Tin Can Club down and the game slowly drifted towards a 1-1 draw. Not the most exciting match but points on the board for both teams.

Analysis

Most Important Result: Noodle FC 2-3 MadDog United, great first away win for Utd and a result which stops Noodle in their tracks.

Turned on the Style Award: MadDog United created chance after chance and won a thrilling match in style.

Player of the Day: Happenstance FC, Shaun Burbage, was a part of every goal scored a great performance.

Do friendlies count towards the "Matches Played"? If so, it may be useful if some players need more experience.

2-3% per player in a friendly, but in the bottom league I will have no trouble getting 100% for everyone.

Starting to feel the strain of having such a new team against those who have had their team for a few seasons.

Mcoy held himself to a respectable draw after his sons were under pressure from the bastard munchers stomping last year.

2-1 against Haden!

Didn't even need Brusling. But thankyou to everyone who's pointed out that I'm nothing without him.

I blame my moody keeper what a little bitch my loser youth one would have been better.

Sold a player on my official Xpert team for just over 13.5m! :grin:

We're in the money...now let's get some good players.

^ Is it wrong for me to wish Haden would get relegated so we could all be in Division 5 together?

There was a game today oops? Would we all be together one happy xpert family? Maybe I will commit suicide and start playing my goalie up front.

Btw in NE league any VIP want a 16 year old 3 star free kick and goal instincts midfielder? I will be putting him on the market might be good for the future a word of warning he is a diva I saw him putting on dresses in training today.

Last of the catch up programmes! All Tuesday's analysis will be packed into tomorrow then I will be ready to go for Friday. Apologies again. If you want to feature in the Friday edition PM or post and I will send you some questions after Fridays results. If you have been interviewed before nothing to stop you having another say!

Peace

football%20league%201.gif

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Recall United 5-0 The Adorable Vikings

Recall United carried on their great start to the season with a win against the managerless Vikings. In an extraordinary turn of events United had overall 71% of possession which I think is the highest that this program has ever seen. United gained 11 chances and converted 5, Head and Dabric provided some great assists. The real star was the United striker Godden with 4 goals even though his performance was criticized in many quarters. I think his manager won't mind with that score line.

Complete Domstercool 4-0 Mike Strikes FC

The other team lacking a leader came up against high flyers Domstercool. Domstercool played their usual 4-5-1 formation and gained 11 chances from it. Unlike United they “only” converted 4 of them. Rainford was sent off for the Strikes as he slid into Domstercool's captain Richards. However even without their leader Domstercool strode to another impressive win that consolidates their supreme goal difference.

Battlestar Odwinica 2-0 Tellstorm

Both these teams looked for their first win in this game. Things started badly for Odwinica as 7 star captain McGrath was sent hobbling off the pitch after a 50-50 challenge. Both teams probed away at each other and the first half ended 0-0 with only 3 chances created. However after the break disaster struck Tellstorm as 7 star striker Jakobsson was sent limping off. Odwinica could sense Tellstorm were hurt by this and pushed forward, 19 year old Bello scored his first ever goal for Odwinica from a break away that inspired the team. The win was sealed by a header from Collin in the 93rd minute. A win at last for the legendary Oddy.

Dud's Baggies 0-1 Mcoys Sons

A crucial match between two title contenders ended up to be a tense one. The Baggies played a 4-5-1 formation and put their faith in 19 year old future hope Eggomitis as a lone striker. However after 18 minutes on he was injured and replaced by the more experienced Elliott. Baggies dominated possession but failed to break past a inspired defensive display from Mcoys Sons. The game seemed to be drifting towards a draw before Harris scored his 5th goal of the season for the Sons and scored an important away win for them.

Analysis

Most Important Result: Dud's Baggies 0-1 Mcoys Sons, Baggies feature again but sadly for the wrong reason this time around, a great win for the Sons who were superb in attack and defense.

Turned on the Style Award: Recall United, 71% possession amazing!

Player of the Day: Mcoys Sons, L Halliday part of a great defensive set up that helped win his team the points.

Mcoy is trashing one of his 2 skill 16 year olds - 750k so far even though he is diva :P

My best player is a diva... it doesn't seem to effect his performances at all..?

My best player is a diva... it doesn't seem to effect his performances at all..?

It might sometimes, maybe moreso if you have another diva in the team too?... Especially if he doesn't have his favourite shirt number.

Diva's are the only people affected by that.

Especially if he doesn't have his favourite shirt number.

Diva's are the only people affected by that.

I may need to change it.

Oh, my two Divas both want the same number. I can always try not to put them on the field together,

I've given mine his favourite number, seems to have worked a treat as he consistently perfoms above his indicated skill level.