NEurope

FUCK!

I'll tell Edd, can you pm me what he won or something?

Yep he has a VIP xpert package now for 3 months. Kind of made me laugh how you picked wrong twice but nailed your pals choice spot on! Make him buy you a pint to make up for it lol.

No youth player for me.

Either want a 16 year old 3 to sell for millions or 19 year old 6 to nurture into a beast.

Ive been pretty lucky with youth as Ive had both the above so reckon Im due a loser.

Edited by Haden

Yep he has a VIP xpert package now for 3 months. Kind of made me laugh how you picked wrong twice but nailed your pals choice spot on! Make him buy you a pint to make up for it lol.

No youth player for me.

Either want a 16 year old 3 to sell for millions or 19 year old 6 to nurture into a beast.

Ive been pretty lucky with youth as Ive had both the above so reckon Im due a loser.

I hope you get a 19 1 to make up for the beasts you've got previously! All of mine are awful!

My last are 18 3, 18 4 and 18 5. I'm due an awesome one.

19 year old 6 to nurture into a beast.

Surely there's no such thing as a 6-skill junior player?

Surely there's no such thing as a 6-skill junior player?

He got one a while back, jammy bastard!

Can we get this tournament sorted soon please? I need a game to play to help my team's form and don't want to spend money on training! I'm sure everyone else is the same too...

He got one a while back, jammy bastard!

Can we get this tournament sorted soon please? I need a game to play to help my team's form and don't want to spend money on training! I'm sure everyone else is the same too...

I got two in fact. Wonderful times with all you guys getting 4 star people I reckon its time for another.

I've put a few bids in for a couple of new players, mainly a Goalkeeper, Defender and a Mid-Fielder to replace those who have left Recall this year.

Update: Successful for the Mid-Fielder and Defender.

Edited by Jimbob

How do I start a new team?

I'm not sure, but i'd imagine you resign as manager then apply to dyson for a new team.

I put a bid on a midfielder, but i got outbid then pressed the delete button by accident in the e-mail and now i cant find him :(

Also evaluated another midfielder to find that he had the fragile skill aswell as what skills were showing. The way things are going i'm not gonna get anyone in because all my moolah will be spent on evaluating :(

250k is a lot to drop on an evaluation. I honestly wouldn't bother with it unless you're looking to buy someone worth over 6 mil or so.

I'm working on the tourney guys. I was planning on doing it tonight but I've had an appauling day so it'll have to be tomorrow. As I said it should give people time to send and accept invites if the matches are up by tomorrow night.

Where the fook did recall get 8 million from :o

The real shocker is him getting a 21 7 for peanuts. :o

I got Dahlin as a 20 6 for 1.2million. He's not a 23 8 worth 8 million. :)

Got my youth player today. Bloody 17 2! Why do I always get shocking players from the youth system?

Where the fook did recall get 8 million from :o

The real shocker is him getting a 21 7 for peanuts. :o

If my bid goes through, should have a million left. My 21:7 is worth nearly 8 million, so i really call it a bargain if he plays well this season.

Anybody up for a friendly, i can fit one in tomorrow at some point.

Edited by Jimbob

I got Dahlin as a 20 6 for 1.2million. He's not a 23 8 worth 8 million. :)

Got my youth player today. Bloody 17 2! Why do I always get shocking players from the youth system?

17 3 for me fuck that, this is not what I expect from my elite youth programme.

Still waiting for my youth. As you can see, I bought that other one. And re-named him. Ooh, the joys of VIP. :grin:

Haden; nice one on the prizes! You're the Des Lynham of our leage (;))

Mundi; nice youth there! I got myself a 19 5 midfielder that I'm fairly pleased with.

Jimbob; well done on scooping that 21 yr old. I've had a bargain a couple of times in the past. I'm so, so, so tempted to sell two players and grab 14m from the proceeds, then buy three, maybe four young and fit players.