NEurope

Hmm, there isn't an easy way to look at the results is there..gah.

Bear with me. I may have a solution.

I wasn't online for a few days so it would seem I missed the friendly. Though it would seem I was not requested for a friendly by Mcoys Sons when I checked today.

Right, sorted it out, including the matches that didn't happen. I've also deactivated Mike Strikes FC, Tellstorm and Adorable Vikings. Gone for good.

Doing the next fixtures now. I flipped a coin, Recall was assigned to Heads and DuDs was assigned to Tails. It came up Tails. Sorry Recall. I looked for a way around it but the inactive players were all knocked out so there was nobody I could replace you with.

Martinist! Good man. Go to http://www.xperteleven.com and register there. The League ID you need is 120161, I'll approve you ASAP.

The teams going through to round 2 are as follows:

64ers

Made of win

Silverdale

Cubic

Dysonism

Noodle

DuDs

Secret

Edd Kirby

Happenstance

Haden

Roostophe

Battlestar

MadDog

ReZ

How come you went through not Jaffa Munchers is it done by possesion?

Better stack up midfield in this case! Still don't know how wise it is to progress in this tourney. Would like some silverware but don't want injuries still need at least one good game to get some form back.

And we have a new manager? Yay! Btw might want to think about deactivating Party at Richters sent Evil a PM got no response.

Who controls Soap Box? They never sent the game invite.

Shorty.

Edited by Haden
Automerged Doublepost

It's possession multiplied by chances, I figured that was the best most fair way to do it (so as not to give heavy strikers/midfield players an advantage). I also posted this before yesterdays match so didn't tweak it to make me go through :heh:

Fixtures for the Quarter Finals!

Silverdale Hotpot vs Happenstance FC

ReZ Rabies vs MadDog

Battlestar Odwinica vs Edd Kirby

Noodle FC vs Sixty Forthers

Roostophe Rovers vs Made of Win

Secret United vs Haden United

Dysonism FC vs DuDs Baggies

Plenty of time to get your friendly requests in now. Ensure they are done by 10pm the night before match day at the latest - the earlier the better : peace:

lol dw I wasnt accusing you just hadn't read it.

The hell though Dyson. After I accepted your bribe for the prize draw I get away against Secret United!

Damn last time I played that scottish psycho before a season away it was a rout.

Still should be a laugh plus if I get knocked out I will be able to have a few friendlys.

Yeah when I saw that draw come up I thought it was hilarious :D

I forgot to mention; the team getting a bye this round is Cubic County. No more byes after this round! It's straight fightin' after this round.

Accepted the invite Dyson.

Looking forward to playing a team from the Aficionados. I'm not expecting to get through, but it should be interesting to see how i do.

:)

Martinist, I accepted your application but temporarily changed your name to Martinists Men as opposed to just Martinist, just to keep up with the tradition of having unique team names :heh: Feel free to change it though.

Jay: I finish all my training on the 25th.

That's good for me :) I'll send an offer out on 25th!

I really do think the best way to get new members would be to start a thread in the general chit-chat, whats the worst that can happen? People moan and it gets moved to here anyway.

I'm not sure how I can make a new account if they track the ip-adresses I have used. Isn't is possible to just delete the team now that I left it?

Mcoy never even knew about the cup so got knocked out.

Mcoy thinks he will be staying in the lower league or if not will be due for relegation this next season.

Edited by Brian Mcoy

lol dw I wasnt accusing you just hadn't read it.

The hell though Dyson. After I accepted your bribe for the prize draw I get away against Secret United!

Damn last time I played that scottish psycho before a season away it was a rout.

Still should be a laugh plus if I get knocked out I will be able to have a few friendlys.

It's on!

Going to be interesting. My form is down the shitter as I haven't done any training as I didn't want to spend all my monies.

Doing the next fixtures now. I flipped a coin, Recall was assigned to Heads and DuDs was assigned to Tails. It came up Tails. Sorry Recall. I looked for a way around it but the inactive players were all knocked out so there was nobody I could replace you with.

Hmm, i remember sending an invite early on the Friday. Guess it wasn't received.

Anyway, as it seems i am out of the cup. Anybody who else is out of the cup fancy a friendly. I'm free anytime after 2pm tomorrow up until 7pm.

Er... I apparantly bought a 31 8... Er... shit.

Didnt I talk to you about this on fb chat? I think you did it when u were drunk lol. Hes gonna be the next Ronaldo for Happenstance! lol

I'm not sure how I can make a new account if they track the ip-adresses I have used. Isn't is possible to just delete the team now that I left it?

Just guessing, but I think Dyson needs to completely delete the team?

I just checked the job centre bit and your team (along with Mikes Strikes, Tellstorm and Part at Richters) is still there waiting to be taken over.