NEurope

I've got 18 players at the moment, and the rules state you must have at least 13 players... *shrugs and shurgs*

I've got 18 players at the moment, and the rules state you must have at least 13 players... *shrugs and shurgs*

You can't sack people unless you've got 19 players I think? Just keep them but don't bother training them. Won't do any harm.

You could have set your tactics so much better

premier-league-badge.gif

Haden United 4-0 The Sixty Fourthers

Crunch match for both teams and United sought revenge on the 64s and gained it in style. Calcone scored his 49th goal for United with a header after 21 minutes. Minutes later other midfield star Dinsdale headed in one of his own. Agostini provided Harrington with a great cross to fire in the third and assure the victory before half time. United simply dominated the midfield battle gaining over 60% of the possession and having 7 chances to 1. Weesle made it a truly great victory when he slide one past 64's goalie. However moments later he was badly injured in a crunching tackle that will see him out for a couple of weeks a real blow for United. However a great game for United 64's will have to bounce back quickly no-one has broken away from the pack yet.

Emo Blades 5-2 Cube FC

Blades struck out against those who said they can't score goals today as they decimated Cube FC at home. Young striker Arreola scored his first ever goal for the club when he volleyed in a corner. Another goal from a corner gave the Blades a 2-0 lead going into half time. As the half restarted Zeca linked up with Arreola who broke away and shot a ball through the goalies legs. Cube legend Ashby scored 2 for Cube FC but it was to little to late. Blades fully deserved the win creating 14 chances against 3 for Cube FC. The Blades are now one point away from escaping the relegation zone and overtook Rez Rabies to boot.

Essex Elites 1-0 AFC Rezs Rabies

The Elites are on the ascendancy as they completed the double over Rezs Rabies and moved to the summit of the league. It wasn't the Elites best performance, they were given the lead after 2 minutes when Brammer who had a wonderful game, shot in a free kick from just outside the box. The rest of the match was quite low key as the Elites strikers failed to make the most of chances gained. While Rabies seemed to be a slightly disjointed team with some players performing badly in key areas. Canham smashed a penalty into the crowd instead of making it 2-0 with the last kick of the game. It didn't matter though the Elites are dreaming they can't believe their standing. As for Rabies they have yet to beat a team that is out of the relegation zone and with the Blades picking up points they badly need to get some victories.

Roostophe Rovers 5-0 Dysonism F.C

While the last match was close this one was a whitewash and could mark a turning point for both teams. Rovers were dominant from the get go creating 8 chances to 1 in the first half. After 36 minutes they were 3-0 up with Grabinski selling a dummy then shooting it past the goalie to score the 3rd and his 1st of the season. As the half resumed Sheldon was in immense form curling a free kick in then delivering a great corner for Bond to shoot in. Dysonism have now not won a game in 5 matches and have let in more goals than any team apart from Cube FC. At the root seems to be a mismatching of talent at the club there next game is against Blades at home, to say it is must win is an understatement. As for the Rovers with United and 64s canceling each other out things are looking very good for them.

Analysis

Most Important Result: Haden United 4-0 The Sixty Fourthers, the title race is ebbing and flowing still no clear favorite.

Turned on the Style Award: Emo Blades, 14 chances! A great display of attacking football.

Player of the Day: Darryl Hannington, Haden United, scored a goal set one up and kept 64's attack at bay.

football%20league%201.gif

Soap Box Utd 2-0 Happenstance FC

Utd found themselves with a manager and a shock win on Friday. Both teams went at each other with a 4-3-3 formation. But Utd were inspired by their captain Alfen who slammed in a cracking free kick after 4 minutes. Happenstance had more chances but their forwards had a very bad day especially star player Ronaldo who will not want to remember this match. Utd sealed the victory as Heerkens scored his first goal this season. Happenstance's frustrations boiled over as the young captain Dove was given his second yellow card of the day for dissent and was sent off. A big blow to Happenstance's title hopes while if Utd now seem to have a escape route ahead of them.

Party at Richters 0-4 Noodle FC

Noodle FC enjoyed a comfortable win as they closed the gap on Happenstance FC. Playing a squad of experience and youth Noodle FC finished the game before half time. Young striker Santana had a great game scoring two, one a long range shot and the other a piercing header. Comically even Noodle's goalie Sousa got in on the act scoring a penalty. Noodle FC have only lost one game and are vying to be promoted twice in one two seasons it is looking good at the moment.

Made of Win 1-2 MadDog United

MadDog United kept their promotion hopes alive with a dramatic victory against Made of Win. Hadley dominated the midfield game dictating play and he assisted Carey for United's first goal. However Winston scored his 10th goal of his career with a great flick over United's goalie at close range. However with 3 minutes to go Hadley from just inside the halfway line completed an incredible long pass to Carpenter who took it past the goalie to the delight of United fans. United completed the double over Made of Win and kept themselves in the promotion race. A great victory which leaves Made of Win looking over their shoulders at the relegation zone.

Edd Kirby Athletic 0-2 Tin Can Club

Tin Can Club extended their league lead to 5 points with a crucial victory against Edd Kirby Athletic. Knowing that Athletic's weakness is their attack Tin Can Club played a 3-4-3 formation and went straight after Athletic. Gudjohnsen scored the first goal of his career with a sweet shot that pinged in off the post after 35 mins. Johannsson shot in a close range goal from a corner to get his 7th goal of the campaign. Athletic had no response and now seem doomed to go down with only 7 goals from 9 games the lowest total of any club in the league. Tin Can Club however now have a big advantage having a 5 point lead over title rivals. Promotion barring a disaster seems completely assured now but can they take the title?

Analysis

Most Important Result: Made of Win 1-2 MadDog United, keeps United in the promotion race and puts Made of Win in trouble.

Turned on the Style Award: Noodle FC, Only 4 goals before half time this game but the style was still there.

Player of the Day: MadDog United, Jamie Hadley, great set ups helped gain his team a very important victory.

Glad I got a proper mention this week :P I've set my tactics, but if I wake up and go straight to my 'pooter I'll probably change them again. Feeling very nervous. Need these mofo points! Can someone (ell? ReZ?) text me the results tomorrow? Working 'til late.

I've just set todays tactics, and want the game over with NOW. Can I my points back against Monsieur Odwin...

Glad I got a proper mention this week :P I've set my tactics, but if I wake up and go straight to my 'pooter I'll probably change them again. Feeling very nervous. Need these mofo points! Can someone (ell? ReZ?) text me the results tomorrow? Working 'til late.

Will do Monsieur

I've just set todays tactics, and want the game over with NOW. Can I my points back against Monsieur Odwin...

Preeeeetty tight game there, both set up pretty well but you just edged it!

I was surprised there weren't more injuries, given that we both went bruise.

I tried for a double bluff changing to 4-3-3 for the two previous games, hoping you'd think that I'd try and be clever and revert to the good old 4-4-2 for our clash. You read me like a book and got it right :smile:

I was surprised at the lack of events. Very happy at 3 points though.. that was my 1st penalty ever i think :grin:

I think three points each is fair for us.

Wow, very suprised i'm where i am now.

I was expecting to be relegated at the beginning of the season :heh:

Shit I did the dick head thing and forgot to set my tactics. I definitely deserve to go down this season.

Up on top after a win against Haden - my second-ever win against him. Two points out in front, but I must beat Gaggle on Friday.

Haha nice offensive score for me lol!

Knew I was going to lose that one sadly my title chances are over my away form has simply been abysmal. As long as I can steer myself to a nice mid table place I will be happy as my form increase should be good.

Had a striker sub for a midfielder to! Oh man my team is a mess atm lol

I keep changing my tactics for my next match against Haden... I think they're pretty stupid as they are right now but it's certainly a fuck it mentality I have now.

I keep changing my tactics for my next match against Haden... I think they're pretty stupid as they are right now but it's certainly a fuck it mentality I have now.

What an attention seeking oh im gonna play a 3-4-3 Haden please read this post and then set your tactics wrong so I can screw you over! I know you will play 5-4-1 very defensive just like always!

Love you :D

Haden surely acknowledging that now means he's going to think of something else to overcome your sureness now? :p Should have stayed quiet!

Haden surely acknowledging that now means he's going to think of something else to overcome your sureness now? :p Should have stayed quiet!

Im going to keep trying to out guess him till he plays 4-2-4 with defenders up front and attackers at the back lol