N-Europe

Pokémafia 3 - Turning Point

ReZourceman

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do want rid of Gaggle, but only if we have no mafia targets. I'd rather wait a bit more and see what we can gather. I would say to ReZ, don't end the day if we don't get any mafioso's identified, because Gaggle is the "backup" target.

He's neutral, but he does sound like he could "snatch" the win from us.

Then I think it's either Eenuh, SPAMBOT or Possibly Dyson (I'm more suspicious of SPAMBOT).

Would it be likely that any investigators who haven't spoken out would be a Mafia investigator?

I think I got investigated by Chairdriver a while ago and he concluded I was harmless (which I am). =P

I haven't been participating much as to be honest I haven't really been able to do much regarding nightpowers etc. But if steel pokémon are the ones we're after, then I think Dyson is not mafia as he is not a steel pokémon.

So unless other information pops up, I'm going to follow chairdriver for now.

Vote: Gaggle

Oh come on now, I don't know how Chair got me as Evil but I'm not. I've already told everyone everything. Just give me time to find another neutral to leech off then I'll be on your side. =(

Yeah right.

I've got my eyes on you.

Interestingly, I was unable to investigate SPAMBOT.

What was the message you got after trying to investigate him, because last night I "witnessed a steel bird getting swallowed", most likely Skarmory.

Could it be that SPAMBOT is mafia yet his power blocked your swallowing?

This is why we need anyone who can swallow to come forward. Also Raining, in the write up it mentions that you swallowed a fossil, I'm still suspicious that this could be sheildon/bastiodon, a steel type pokemon...

What was the message you got after trying to investigate him, because last night I "witnessed a steel bird getting swallowed", most likely Skarmory.

Could it be that SPAMBOT is mafia yet his power blocked your swallowing?

This is why we need anyone who can swallow to come forward. Also Raining, in the write up it mentions that you swallowed a fossil, I'm still suspicious that this could be sheildon/bastiodon, a steel type pokemon...

I was unable to investigate SPAMBOT. I didn't use my swallowing power last night.

Also, there's a fossil steel Pokémon?

That doesn't let Dyson off the hook then. Plus his power (I think it's his) fits sheildon/bastiodon.

(Doublepost).

I'm fairly confident that Gaggle and Dyson are both evil. Unless I've gotten mixed up with who has what power (I just don't want to say as I may be wrong).

I think my suspicious on Dyson will be confirmed/unconfirmed by one thing: Paj, do you have a certain power that you can only use on odd nights (this way I find out if I'm right, but I don't reveal anyone's power)?

Well seems pretty fair then if two people are confirming it, even if he is telling the truth then we only lose a neutral anyway.

Vote: Gaggle

I still wanna know who else can swallow then, since raining targetted the fossil mon, cube couldn't swallow anyone (if he's telling the truth) and not_so_tiny is gone. Seems like too many people have this "swallowing" ability for my liking...

I still wanna know who else can swallow then, since raining targetted the fossil mon, cube couldn't swallow anyone (if he's telling the truth) and not_so_tiny is gone. Seems like too many people have this "swallowing" ability for my liking...

I didn't even use the swallowing ability last night. I used some abilities I swallowed the night before (I wasn't told what they were until the start of the night).

I swallowed Eenuh? Although I thought she was found to be good.

I am the fossil pokémon (though not a steel type).

And as far as I know Dyson is good (like I said before) as he is also -not- a steel pokémon. I know what pokémon he is and as far as I can tell it's not a steel type. Which we assume is what the mafia is in this game, right?

I swallowed Eenuh? Although I thought she was found to be good.

Well I was told that a steel bird (probably skarmory) was swallowed and there has been numerous nights when a steel wing has attacked other pokemon, as paj mentioned earlier this too is likely to be skarmory. We know raining swallowed the fossil pokemon (who I'm still suspicious of) and cube didn't use his swallow ability. That just leaves eenuh...

Someone may have already confirmed her to be good but I'm at work on my phone so can't really check back through the thread right now!

Edited by Eddage

I'm not a bird pokémon (are there bird fossil pokémon?) and definitely not steel. The game I'm from didn't even have steel pokémon yet I think. =P

I also believe from reading the write-ups that there is another fossil pokémon around, but I do not know if they are good or evil.

Just to clarify, it seems I swallowed the fossil pokemon, Eenuh, I'm not really down with fossil pokemon apart from the first generation sooooooooooooo I have no idea who Eenuh could be!

Eenuh did I roleblock you?

I didn't get to use my power last night so I wouldn't know.