Pokémafia 3 - Turning Point

ReZourceman

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*cough*

(10char)

But like I said, there could be another fossil pokémon around. The write-up on the first day makes me believe there is. Though I'm not sure it's necessary for you to say who you targeted really, as I really don't know if they would be good or not.

When was the steel bird being swallowed though? Last night he just got blocked I think? Or maybe I'm reading things wrong...

My ability lets me know the last thing that happens each night, last night I was told "you witnessed a steel bird being swallowed".

I don't think it appears in the write up though.

I'm a non-speaker, Ell? You sadden me. I've already said who I am anyway, and I don't have a night power anymore.

Eenuh, I'm guessing your Kabuto or Omanyte? Those are both rock/water Pokemon. I think it looks like Gaggle to be killed tonight, and that may well be the end of the game. I can't see there being any more than Gaggle, maybe one more, two at a push.

FYI ReZ, I'm gone from 4pm today until Monday evening. I'll send in a night target now incase it's needed.

Can someone do a list of who everybody is/their power, as far as is known? I might do it later if I have time but can't right now.

So basically SPAMBOT is Skarmory, are we thinking?

That's good to know. Probably worth getting rid of him first, but the Gaggle train has started, and I don't think he's anympre innocent than SPAMory.

I think my suspicious on Dyson will be confirmed/unconfirmed by one thing: Paj, do you have a certain power that you can only use on odd nights (this way I find out if I'm right, but I don't reveal anyone's power)?

No, I'm Togepi, I'm a protector/doctor. That's all.

---

Cube - Swallower

SBAMBOT4000 ?

Coolness Bears - Investigator

Ganepark32 ?

Eddage - Slaking, "lazy" watcher

Raining again - Pelipper, swallower

Dyson - Probably Bastiodon. Possibly not though.

Ellmeister - Swallower

Paj Meen Ah - Togepi, Protector

Zell?

Dannyboy-the-Dane - Registeel/gigas. Either way, he's town.

Eenuh - Claims a 1st generation Fossil pokemon.

Gaggle64 - Claims Unown (?), neutral

Gizmo - No power, Huntail

Will edit as I reread the thread to get it all in. Or others who know what else to fill in, tell me, and I will.

Dyson is a fossil Pokémon. Is it safe to reveal everyone's power's at this point?

Yeah I can confirm that Dyson is the other fossil Pokémon. Didn't know about this (unfamiliar with the pokémon) and had to look it up. =P

So I guess that means Raining targeted him last night?

Anyway, for now I think we should continue to go after gaggle probably, and hopefully in the next night we can find out more about the remaining mafia member(s).

Thinking about it, I think if people aren't willing to come forward fully at this point it's another indicator. I shall do so myself, since I am going away:

I'm Huntail. I was partners with Sprout (Gorebyss) but he died almost immediately. In order to maximise the chance of catching who did that, I revealed myself as such, but I did lie about something: his death did not remove my power. I am still a roleblocker. The last 2 nights, I have blocked Gaggle. Last night in the write up I'm the water Pokemon that prevents a "mysterious Pokemon from spying". I have roleblocked an assortment of others each night and found a few identities via write up, but most by now I believe are known anyway.

I'm comfortable saying this because I'm going away anyway and fully expect the game to be over by the time I return. Also, I noticed I slipped up in my previous post, where I said to Ell I didnt have a power, then told ReZ I'd send him an advance target. Most people seem to have missed that though, tsk :p

but I did lie about something: his death did not remove my power. I am still a roleblocker.

I discovered this when you roleblocked me. You were good, so I didn't think there was any reason in mentioning it.

Eenuh: I'm guessing that from your info that Dyson isn't a steel Pokémon. Actually, can you just use your power on even nights?

Thinking about it, I think if people aren't willing to come forward fully at this point it's another indicator. I shall do so myself, since I am going away:

I'm Huntail. I was partners with Sprout (Gorebyss) but he died almost immediately. In order to maximise the chance of catching who did that, I revealed myself as such, but I did lie about something: his death did not remove my power. I am still a roleblocker. The last 2 nights, I have blocked Gaggle. Last night in the write up I'm the water Pokemon that prevents a "mysterious Pokemon from spying". I have roleblocked an assortment of others each night and found a few identities via write up, but most by now I believe are known anyway.

I'm comfortable saying this because I'm going away anyway and fully expect the game to be over by the time I return. Also, I noticed I slipped up in my previous post, where I said to Ell I didnt have a power, then told ReZ I'd send him an advance target. Most people seem to have missed that though, tsk :p

I actually did notice that slip up, but since I know you're good (well I highly assume you are), I didn't think much of it. =P

Cube: as far as I can tell Dyson is not a steel pokémon no (at least that's what the pokédex on Seribii's site tells me). I'll leave it to Dyson to tell people what pokémon he is. And yes, I can only use my power on even nights, and have only been able to do so since night 4... so I've only been able to use it twice so far sadly.

As for me, I'm Kabutops. I started the game as a fossil and evolved into Kabuto, and eventually into Kabutops.

I'm now positive that Dyson and Eenuh are both good.

(Doublepost)

Just discovered this

Ganepark is an investigator. I was wondering why Ganepark had only released information on a possible neutral, so I looked back.

An artistic Pokemon admired its target, whilst from afar, high in the sky a shining Pokemon gathered information.

Hmmm... don't know what to make of this. Clearly, one person isn't telling the truth. I think hearing where and when Chair got his info will provide a definite answer to this one.

As for me, didn't get anything useful last night but would like to know whether Cube's ability means he can disguise himself as either neutral or townie. It would appear so from what I received last night.

Therefore, Ganepark is Skarmory!

(Triple Post)

And the other two flying Pokémon are accounted for elsewhere in that night's read-up.

Good work Cube. We going for Gaggle or Ganepark, then?

Since I'm away, like, now, I'm going to leave my vote at Gaggle. ReZ if you don't mind, basically my vote is flexible between the two, whatever is needed for majority. If you don't want to allow that though thats fine.

Majority is 8.

Vote Gaggle64 - seven - Paj Meen Ah, Ellmeister, Eenuh, Cube, Ganepark32, Eddage, TENTATIVE VOTE Gizmo

Players ; 14 ; Cube, SBAMBOT4000, Coolness Bears, Ganepark32, Eddage, Raining again, Dyson, Ellmeister, Paj Meen Ah, Zell, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Eenuh, Gaggle64, Gizmo.