N-Europe

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Reflex Edition

Dyson

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As in the Miis are used as the player models? or your account is tied to a Mii?

Maybe as in your Miis visual attributes being translated onto more realistic characters. Y'know, if your Mii iss tall, blonde, brown eyed, has a big nose and a pointy face, so does your soldier in CoD. I've actually thought about this quite a lot, an I think it'd be awesome.

Anyhow, if this turns out to be any good, I'll buy it.

Maybe as in your Miis visual attributes being translated onto more realistic characters. Y'know, if your Mii iss tall, blonde, brown eyed, has a big nose and a pointy face, so does your soldier in CoD. I've actually thought about this quite a lot, an I think it'd be awesome.

Anyhow, if this turns out to be any good, I'll buy it.

Actually, I've been thinking about something like that recently too. I honestly can't understand why it hasn't been done yet in something.

That sort of thing is what I've been praying for pretty much since day one. No lie.

I can see the back of the box now:

• Now you can shoot your friends in the face and not go to prison!

Nintendo Seal of Quality Haha, just kidding, that means nothing now.

I think I'll be passing on this one, simply as I've played it to death on the 360. It's such a shame that it's not Modern Warfare 2 as I'd have snapped that up over the other console iterations due to Wii controls!

A couple of questions:

What is the online mode like in previous COD Wii games?

What are the chances of this having Wii Speak compatibility?

It's inferior to The Conduit's, and I'm sure Zechs would back me up. Great level design, controls, graphics, the experience points you earn means you can use diffrent weapons and abilities once you reach certain levels, so there's a bit of strategy involved, it's more addictive and fun in random matches, there's leaderboards, plus I've only come across 2 or 3 cheaters.

The only disappointing thing is that there's no Capture the Flag modes.

The Wii version of Guitar Hero 5 is going to be full of features which were missing from World Tour, and they didn't have to, but they did include a small online mode in Quantum of Solace, so Activision's published Wii games do seem to get a decent amount of effort put into them, so Wii Speak may very well be in there.

It's inferior to The Conduit's, and I'm sure Zechs would back me up. Great level design, controls, graphics, the experience points you earn means you can use diffrent weapons and abilities once you reach certain levels, so there's a bit of strategy involved, it's more addictive and fun in random matches, there's leaderboards, plus I've only come across 2 or 3 cheaters.

The only disappointing thing is that there's no Capture the Flag modes.

I'm here with the back up!!! Online modes on COD are really the best and set the bar for other games. The level design is excellent - there are no real sweet spots or unfair positions to allow you to entrench yourself and there is are many points worth fighting over, also the way the levels are designed you can be a sniper or a close quarter fighter and have fun on any map.

The experience points actually mean something unlike the Conduit's. Rather than it just beng for show you unlock weapons, abilities, additions for your guns and new challenges to earn more XP.

The leaderboards are great, the stat tracking is MUCH better and the macthes are easier to set up and there's a lot less waiting invovled.

It's also a year since WAW so I'm expecting the Wii's MW to look better than WAW and have more modes and maybe even more players. I have MW on my XBOX and it's great, but I'd rather have it on my Wii as XBOX controls, like all dual analogue, are nasty.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!