N-Europe

Q+A with N-E members

Beast

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I would. Due to my intense fear of my own death, I'd either go completely mad knowing when and where etc, or deal with it, and just cut all the bullshit from the time I had left, and do everything I wanted to, that I could.

I'd still have to rock back and forth on the floor naked for an hour or two either way though.

The whole affair would be soundtracked by various Sheryl Crow songs.

What's the lesser of 2 evils; If a suicide bomber made to look pregnant kills her target, or not?

If she doesn't kill her target she isn't as evil.

Where did that question originate from?

It is in a Björk song.

If you could have any kind of animal as a pet, what animal would it be? (Let's assume it magically will have everything it needs so no worries for youuuu!)

I'd love to have a falcon or a hawk I think, as I just loooooove these birds so much. They are awesome and beautiful. And if not these, then a dolphin would be great too! =D

It is in a Björk song.

If you could have any kind of animal as a pet, what animal would it be? (Let's assume it magically will have everything it needs so no worries for youuuu!)

I'd love to have a falcon or a hawk I think, as I just loooooove these birds so much. They are awesome and beautiful. And if not these, then a dolphin would be great too! =D

I should have known! I was going to ask why is Paj asking yet another stupid lyric, but I didn't actually know if it was a lyric so I left it to someone else!

Good choice on Falcon too :)

If you could teleport 3 times in your life, where would you go?

I would probably use it for a crime (like stealing something) and then teleporting myself out of the shop or something.

That would be a great way to use teleportation in my life.

Question: If you could move at the speed of light, what would the first thing you would use that movement for?

If you could teleport 3 times in your life, where would you go?

I would probably use it for a crime (like stealing something) and then teleporting myself out of the shop or something.

That would be a great way to use teleportation in my life.

Question: If you could move at the speed of light, what would the first thing you would use that movement for?

1. Russia - I would love to visit this country, its full of history, although alot of it is quite bad, its a nice place, plus its full of vodka.

2. The obvious - japan, my ideal place to go along with alot of other people.

3. Eygpt - I've been obssessed with this place and the culture since I was little, its my dream to go, if only you didn't need those injections and the price!

If you had a party who would be the three bands that played?

I think the whole answer your own question idea as well as the next person idea by Dyson is a good idea so, let's try to do it guys :)

The three bands that would play at my party would be...:

1. Evanescence because I love Amy Lee

2. Linkin Park because I think their songs are awesome

3. If you can include a singer, Kelly Clarkson because I adore her. If not, then Fightstar because I've recently gotten into their music and it's quite good.

If you could be a video game character, who would you be and why?

I would have to pick Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid because he is just bad-ass.

Yoshi because I like to be ridden :p But nah umm, gender swapping aside Jade from Beyond Good and Evil. A kick-ass photographer. Sounds good to me :p

What did you do for your last birthday?

I went for a meal with friends and then to a club afterwards and probably other stuff that slips my mind at present.

Doctor Octopus. I want lots of arms!

In which pre-20th century would you most like to live?

I'd say the 18th - I already have the accent and manners for a young gentleman, and in a world going through the enlightenment, I think my mind would be well-suited.

Thing is, unless you were rich or lucky, life in most centuries before the 19th/20th was shit.

But assuming I'm rich/lucky, I'd like to live in the idealised way we see Egyptian times, so like...something BC. lol

Would you rather be incredibly famous and successful as a mediocre actor in awful but cash generating/popular movies, or as a singer in a shitty but popular boy/girlband?

Actor definitely. Much more room to expand and get into good films. No such opportunities in the music industry.

Actor because I prefer the industry/its more likely I'd get to meet people I'd like to meet.

If Doctor Who came and took you to any moment of time what/where would it be and what would be your reason for going?

Personally I'd go to Hashima Island as it was being evacuated. I'd imagine it would have been a utterly unrepeatable (bad choice of words but its late) atmosphere, one of tremendous trepidation I'd presume.

(and I did nearly go while in Nagasaki but its now open for 'tours' but you go down one street, people for years before this started (a few months ago) went there illegally and explored. I would have prefered that)

Easy. Daft Punk - Alive 2007 world tour - São Paulo.

If you were adopted, and you could have any parents, who would they be?

Easy again, Daft Punk. I'd definitely be the coolest kid in the playground. Yes, I'm a one trick pony.

That would be easy for me. Since I can dance really well, I would choose sing really well. That would be cool.

What would you choose, Chairdriver?

If you could have a major role in any three movie SERIES, what would they be and why?

The first would most definitely be the Harry Potters because I've always dreamed of starring in Harry Potter.

The second would be the Twilights because I reckon I would make a mean werewolf :heh:

The third would be A Nightmare on Elm Streets because I reckon it would be awesome to act out the nightmares.

The X-men series. (Not future installments which will be as shit as Wolverine, but back when they were good)

The Scream Series so I can run around screaming, but not take it seriously.

Nothing else. I'd rather be in stand-alone films. At a push, just another comic-based one probably.

Your treasured Pokemon partner, which you've had since you first started your journey all those months ago, is about to evolve into it's final, awesome form, complete with awesome strength, finesse and power. But it's desperate NOT to evolve, and begs you to stop it.

What do you do?