N-Europe

Pokemafia 2 - The Conversion of Justice

ReZourceman

What power did you have last night? I noticed you didn't target anyone, so if it was something lethal it might lead us to another mafioso..

I have no night power until someone targets me. I then get to use their night power the following night. I got a PM saying that tonight I can:

a) target one person to be sent back info on who they targeted (this is you, amiryt?)

b) target one person to be sent back info on that person (this is Tellyn).

I haven't done anything so far because no-one has targeted me until now.

Verstanden?

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus, this is confusing the hell out of me. I don't know who's what or who now. I won't be voting to lynch anyone yet purely because the only things on the table are probably neutrals. Now granted a neutral may have been turned to mafia but we don't have enough to go on really to make a proper lynch. Maybe I'm wrong and people are on to something but I don't think we'll get anywhere with it at the moment. So for the moment:

Vote: No Lynch

Just to get rid of Jonnas' idea that not_so_tiny is in cahoots mafia style, I'll tell you he is a good guy. Got that last night. I'd like to know about Spambot though. Spambot, are you a good guy/townie? I have reason to think you are but my info was incomplete on that subject.

Hmm... Mass speculations and assumptions around here... That and the flurry Quick Attack posts make these easy to spread.

Considering the main evidence we have consists on situational info, it's hard to make a decision.

However, against Tellyn we also have the fact that he's Neutral, and the most support in lynching him.

Change Vote: Tellyn

Sorry bro, but we need to get somewhere.

I didn't mean you're lynching Tellyn on voting patterns, I meant you're suspecting me because of voting patterns and behaviour - or at least what you seem to deduce from those. I don't know who to suspect and what to trust anymore, but based on the discussion, Tellyn and Zell seem to be the main suspects, as they both seem to have actual stuff against them. I can't figure out how much of that stuff is true, though, as I got lost in the stream of information. I will try to catch up on it at some point when I'm not exhausted (the last couple of days have been exhausting for me in real life), but right now I'm just gonna follow the discussion and see what happens. Oh, and of course defend myself against silly allegations.

Just to clarify, I don't find out who targets me, I just find out their power (and am able to use it the following night). In this instance, it was pretty easy to deduce who targeted me due to todays posts.

I know I might be confusing everyone further... But is it possible you might be mistaking Tellyn with someone else? There appears to be a blue investigator that isn't Tellyn afterall, as quoted:

Elsewhere a large blue Pokemon was looking into a lead it had, the lead confirmed a Pokemon as good, but upon leaving the scene the Pokemon was frozen solid by its target.

Elsewhere a stealthy Pokemon and a blue Pokemon were gaining information on a pink and turqoise Pokemon. The Pokemon seemed to gain power.

Of the people who apparently targetted you last night (if we believe Jonnas) and those who were silent yesterday, there's a match in not_so_tiny. Could it be possible that he is the blue investigator who targetted you?

There could be a way to determine this if the powers given to you tonight include "intimidation/torture" and "a chance the target will be paralysed the next day"

I'm still suspecting you, Dannyboy. Though less so since someone concluded that both you and me were Good through investigation. But your (constant) hesitance to lynch Tellyn and your swiftness to jump on Zell? I don't like it. It's the contrast that gets me.

I didn't mean you're lynching Tellyn on voting patterns, I meant you're suspecting me because of voting patterns and behaviour - or at least what you seem to deduce from those. I don't know who to suspect and what to trust anymore, but based on the discussion, Tellyn and Zell seem to be the main suspects, as they both seem to have actual stuff against them. I can't figure out how much of that stuff is true, though, as I got lost in the stream of information. I will try to catch up on it at some point when I'm not exhausted (the last couple of days have been exhausting for me in real life), but right now I'm just gonna follow the discussion and see what happens. Oh, and of course defend myself against silly allegations.

I 100% believe you're good, though. My info says you and Dyson are good, and Dyson has been behaving like a goodie throughout the game, so I believe my info is correct.

Anyway, you're right. We're currently deciding wether to lynch Tellyn or Zell. Both look suspicious, but Tellyn has the most support (in getting lynched, I mean).

I'm still suspecting you, Dannyboy. Though less so since someone concluded that both you and me were Good through investigation. But your (constant) hesitance to lynch Tellyn and your swiftness to jump on Zell? I don't like it. It's the contrast that gets me.

Put in that what you want, but it's nothing more than simple confused-as-fuck-ness, combined with a mind that swings between saying "Think this through, now," and "Fuck it, let's just lynch someone and see what happens."

So yeah. ::shrug:

Dangnabbit, I just re-read the PM that says Danny is good. There's an additional piece of info there that I accidentally ignored.

And if it is true, there's someone else out there who can confirm that Danny is good. Am I correct?

I 100% believe you're good, though. My info says you and Dyson are good, and Dyson has been behaving like a goodie throughout the game, so I believe my info is correct.

Anyway, you're right. We're currently deciding wether to lynch Tellyn or Zell. Both look suspicious, but Tellyn has the most support (in getting lynched, I mean).

And I haven't? For once I have been very active, at least up until now, really trying to put things together and figuring things out, explaining my reasoning. I have not hesitated to vote for someone when I have found there has been enough evidence against them, but I have been cautious when I've found there hasn't been enough evidence, as trigger-happy lynchings in previous games have killed many townies.

I don't like this focus on behaviour as explained earlier. It's simply not very solid evidence. I have even been confirmed good by you, Jonnas, and since Dyson was confirmed good by you, too, he should know the validity of your investigations.

Anyway, I'm probably sounding even more suspicious now because of my rant, but I just feel accused on unfounded grounds.

I know I might be confusing everyone further... But is it possible you might be mistaking Tellyn with someone else? There appears to be a blue investigator that isn't Tellyn afterall, as quoted:

Of the people who apparently targetted you last night (if we believe Jonnas) and those who were silent yesterday, there's a match in not_so_tiny. Could it be possible that he is the blue investigator who targetted you?

There could be a way to determine this if the powers given to you tonight include "intimidation/torture" and "a chance the target will be paralysed the next day"

I guess there is a possibility. All I am going by is the PMs I get, which suggest that a maximum of two people have investigated me. I don't see how Tellyn could have found out who I was if he wasn't the blue things last night.

I'm still struggling to see how I'm a main suspect. Dannyboy, I would love for you to tell me the "actual stuff" you have against me.

I guess there is a possibility. All I am going by is the PMs I get, which suggest that a maximum of two people have investigated me. I don't see how Tellyn could have found out who I was if he wasn't the blue things last night.

I'm still struggling to see how I'm a main suspect. Dannyboy, I would love for you to tell me the "actual stuff" you have against me.

I can't. I told you, I can't even keep track myself right now. All I know is that both yours and Tellyn's stories have been accused of not adding up. I really can't say if any of it is true, which is why I have decided for now to not vote for anyone and just see how this plays out.

Right, due to my dad's birthday today, we're going out for dinner tonight. We're leaving in about 20 minutes, so don't go suspecting me even more because I'm away! I'll come on later tonight when I get home, and hopefully I can convince you that I'm good.

The fact that he was gaining power last night through being targeted which has now been explained by Zell himself.

Which still leaves Tellyn as our main suspect. Dannyboy, could you stop sitting on the fence for one minute and see that regardless of what else happens Tellyn has got to go in order for us to move on and follow new leads? We know that he's a neutral at the very least, so we have nothing to lose. This is what I'm trying to drive home but there are still doubters.

The "gaining power" thing, which he explained quite well (so absolutely nothing).

Right, fair enough. Then it seems we're back at Tellyn as the main suspect.

The fact that he was gaining power last night through being targeted which has now been explained by Zell himself.

Which still leaves Tellyn as our main suspect. Dannyboy, could you stop sitting on the fence for one minute and see that regardless of what else happens Tellyn has got to go in order for us to move on and follow new leads? We know that he's a neutral at the very least, so we have nothing to lose. This is what I'm trying to drive home but there are still doubters.

I still believe sitting on the fence is the better tactic in these games as opposed to lynching people on a hunch. I know this isn't just a hunch, but tell me: Why are you so convinced that neutrals need to be lynched? We didn't lynch Sprout when we found out he was neutral, so why should we lynch Tellyn simply because he's neutral?

So what is there actually against Zell?

I think the "main" thing was that people got a little worried that he was "gaining power" from being targetted, a worry that was ill-founded

There's Jonnas' info that not_so_tiny targetted Zell last night. Zell claims Dyson and Tellyn targetted him, which contradicts Jonnas' information (though Zell now states he doesn't get actual names, and not_so_tiny may be a possibility afterall). It's odd how Tellyn knows that Zell was the pink and turquoise Pokémon, as apparently he discovered this info (and kept it from us apparently) on Night one, something which Zell says is an impossibility, as he would have known if he was targetted.

What also doesn't make sense is the fact that if Tellyn did indeed target Zell last night, what happened to my roleblocking powers? There is a possibility that I was redirected or stopped from reaching my target, and I am the one being "tricked" in the write up.

Also, I am in agreeance in that not to lynch Tellyn based purely on the fact he's neutral. I'm not voting for him for that reason, again, that'd be hypocritical of me to do so. I also notice that there are 8 votes going for the guy, and we've got a number of people who haven't spoken up today. At all. So I'm going to pull my vote, and see if we get anything from those who are yet to speak. Other than mr-paul, who isn't here, they don't really have any reason not to talk. Our Icy silencer hasn't silenced anyone afterall.

Change Vote: No Lynch

And for ReZ:

Vote Tellyn - five - Nintendohnut, Cube, Zell, Ellmeister, Jonnas.

Vote No Lynch - one - Raining again.

Majority is 9.

Players 17 ; Tellyn, not_so_tiny, Sprout, Ellmeister, Dyson, Dannyboy-The-Dane, mr-paul, Jonnas, Cube, Nintendohnut, Zell, Raining_Again, Gaggle64,Coolness_Bears, SPAMBOT4000, Strider, GanePark32.

Before this post you missed Dyson (who has since said so) and SPAMBOT4000.

@Dannyboy: It's not that you aren't behaving like a townie. It's that you're a good liar, while Dyson (IMO) isn't. I've seen a pattern whenever Dyson is a mafioso, and he's not following it.

Anyway, I'm more and more convinced that Tellyn is hiding something. And if we're going to lynch someone, it's either him or someone who isn't doing much *glares at Strider*

Tellyn, I think another reason that I don't believe you is your invetigation. I mean, what kind of shitty investigator just gets a description of what a person looks like? What I mean is this: from the write-up we know that a large blue pokemon and a sneaky pokemon targetted a pink and tourquoise pokemon. It says this in the write-up. Now if I was a large blue pokemon and last night I had targetted Zell, I would know that he was a pink and tourquoise pokemon just from reading the write-up.

To me, it seems like you have made up the fact you investigate and simply tried to pass off information from the write-up as the info you got. I just don't believe you are an investigator.