N-Europe

Pokemafia 2 - The Conversion of Justice

ReZourceman

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well seeing as im around for a lynch for once I'll vote. Raining's info has been solid once, and I'll happily follow it again.

vote: martinist

Also im confused, what do we have on tellyn? Do we think he's martinist's ally? Very good if so, cause we know we've got a lynch tomorrow. Are we sure about this or is it a hunch with some reasoning behind I'd? Im still a bit confused about what we have :-a

Can we be sure that the ally is indeed the attacker, and can we be sure that martinist attacked you, Cube?

We can't be 100% sure on the first one, but the screeching Pokémon is almost certainly me.

There's also the large sinister Pokémon that went after Raining - someone altered their target, so that information on who it is would be useful.

Vote martinist - ten - Raining again, Ganepark32, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Sprout, Tellyn, SPAMBOT4000, Gaggle64, Jonnas, Nintendohnut, Zell.

Majority has been reached.

The town closed in on the accused.

dpmfa348.png

martinist is dead. He was Armaldo, a mafia member.

NIGHT SIX

Get me your PMs. :)

Players 17 ; Tellyn, not_so_tiny, Sprout, Ellmeister, Dyson, Dannyboy-The-Dane, mr-paul, Jonnas, Cube, Nintendohnut, Zell, Raining_Again, Gaggle64,Coolness_Bears, SPAMBOT4000, Strider, GanePark32.

Darkness fell on the town, and the first to spring into action was the large orange and blue Pokemon, watching over an uber green and red Pokemon, as it spied.

A flying Pokemon was stopped by a powerful multi-type attack.

Elsewhere a stealthy Pokemon and a blue Pokemon were gaining information on a pink and turqoise Pokemon. The Pokemon seemed to gain power.

A green Pokemon was tricked.

And a tiny Pokemon continued to help its ally.

DAY SEVEN

Players 17 ; Tellyn, not_so_tiny, Sprout, Ellmeister, Dyson, Dannyboy-The-Dane, mr-paul, Jonnas, Cube, Nintendohnut, Zell, Raining_Again, Gaggle64,Coolness_Bears, SPAMBOT4000, Strider, GanePark32.

I just want to point out off the bat, I'm an investigator, not an accessory to a murder. I've been roleblocked several times now, and due to work over the weekend I missed two or three PMs, so I don't have much information.

Zell is the pink and turquoise Pokémon - I can't give you any more than that, I would have been able to had Sprout and someone else not roleblocked and attacked me over the past few nights.

The defending Pokemon screeched, as the attacker targetted it, but was stopped by a blast of lightning, ice and fire coming from the window. A large orange Pokemon witnessed some of this from afar, and flew off.

A brutish dark blue Pokemon was about to back up its ally, but was prevented by a damp Pokemon.

Elsewhere a large blue Pokemon was looking into a lead it had, the lead confirmed a Pokemon as good, but upon leaving the scene the Pokemon was frozen solid by its target.

Tellyn you need to answer a question. In this write-up, who are you? Are you the brutish dark blue pokemon or the large blue pokemon that was looking into a lead? And if so, what was the result (ie who can you confirm that is good?).

I still want an answer from Tellyn, but in the mean time...

Jonnas! Hello. I just want to know what you were doing on night 2 and night 3? As in who did you target? And what did you get from those nights? I have literally nothing at the moment apart from one tiny and probably useless piece of information, but if you can answer those questions you might be helping me to find another mafia person. Then again there may be nothing useful at all, in which case I'm sorry to have wasted your time. But yeah, just in case.

Tellyn you need to answer a question. In this write-up, who are you? Are you the brutish dark blue pokemon or the large blue pokemon that was looking into a lead? And if so, what was the result (ie who can you confirm that is good?).

Well he's certainly not the large blue Pokémon, as he was talking yesterday. =P He's the brutish dark blue Pokémon.

Tellyn's in a bit of a sticky situation. He's revealed himself to be an investigator. Now, we know one of the town's investigators, as Coolness revealed himself, and I know who the other, and it's not Tellyn, is so Tellyn must either be mafia or a neutral, if neutrals get investigators as I'm not sure seeing as this is still my first game. It's safe to say though that Tellyn does have some questions to answer and it does seem likely for him to be mafia based on the the previous day's write-up if he is indeed the person in it many think he is.

Outside of this, I have nothing useful to the cause.

I'm so confused about who sprout is now, and who he has targetted.

Sprout I thought you were the icebeam roleblocker/silencer and that you targetted Tellyn yesterday, hence why he wasn't talking. Is this incorrect? And how do we know Tellyn is the brutish pokemon? Sorry for being slow I am just totally confused now about who is who. If he is the brutish pokemon he should confirm this and we can continue.

Ganepark - there could be more than two investigators for the town, although not necessarily as that does seem one too many really. I personally doubt that Tellyn is an investigator, and I think he needs to tell us a little bit more about his role. As you say you know an investigator and we know Coolness is one, it seems very unlikely that Tellyn will just simply be 'an investigator' so I think we need to find out a little more. I mean, even naming your character is a start.

What is your pokemon, Tellyn?

I'm so confused about who sprout is now, and who he has targetted.

Sprout I thought you were the icebeam roleblocker/silencer and that you targetted Tellyn yesterday, hence why he wasn't talking. Is this incorrect? And how do we know Tellyn is the brutish pokemon? Sorry for being slow I am just totally confused now about who is who. If he is the brutish pokemon he should confirm this and we can continue.

Right. Let's try and clear this up. =P

I am a neutral roleblocker. On Night 5, I had targetted Tellyn with my roleblock powers, just like I did on Night 4. On Night 4, he was silenced by somebody else, the icy silencer who's identity we do not know. On Night 5, he was not targetted by the icy silencer. This is proven by the fact he WAS talking during day 6.

So this part of the writeup:

A brutish dark blue Pokemon was about to back up its ally, but was prevented by a damp Pokemon.

Is me and Tellyn. He is the brutish dark blue Pokémon, and I am the damp Pokémon.

That clear things up for you?

That enough explanation for ya?

Automerge: Crud, I said the same thing in the last two sentences twice. My mistake. =P

Right! I get it, finally. Sorry, the double targetting of you and the icy-silencer confused me a lot, I thought that was you. Now I get it.

In that case, Tellyn, please can you tell us what pokemon you are? You already have revealed your power, so you might as well tell us who you are.

And Jonnas, whenever you get online, please answer my question :)

Vote: Tellyn

His story doesn't add up:

1. "back up its ally" and "investigator" don't go together.

2. "ally" and "neutral" don't go together.

3. Investigating someone everyone knows about doesn't make any sense.

(Double Post):

Also:

martinist - Armaldo - Bug

Paj Meen Ah - Pinsir - Bug

Eenuh - Scizor - Bug

Tellyn - Heracross - Bug

Mafia: Fierce Bug Pokémon

Tellyn:: Fierce Bug Pokémon.

Add to that the fact that he is a neutral, as well as an investigator... why would he be an investigator if he had his own win condition? He would just be a townie. The bug deduction is a very good one Cube, if it's right we could be onto something big.

I still want to hear from Jonnas though, don't know if he's around. Done a little more work into the theory but it's nothing without Jonnas' targets etc.

Just noticed something interesting here too: http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1039300&postcount=266

In this post Tellyn it seems clear that you are saying you are NOT the brutish blue pokemon mentioned in the write-up. You reply to Dannyboy's question of 'are you him' with a post saying 'I'd already confirmed it before you asked!'

And yet now you are saying that you are Heracross, who certainly could be described as brutish, and who is large and blue.

I also find it interesting that here the mafia member was described as a 'brute':

The town gathered around thier newest suspect. They struck out and were not shocked to see who the evil person was.

dpmfa127.png

Paj Meen Ah is dead. He was Pinsir, the intimidating brute Pokemon.

Night fell and the town could sleep a little safer tonight.

NIGHT FOUR

Edited by Nintendohnut
Automerged Doublepost

Add to that the fact that he is a neutral, as well as an investigator... why would he be an investigator if he had his own win condition? He would just be a townie. The bug deduction is a very good one Cube, if it's right we could be onto something big.

I still want to hear from Jonnas though, don't know if he's around. Done a little more work into the theory but it's nothing without Jonnas' targets etc.

Just noticed something interesting here too: http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1039300&postcount=266

In this post Tellyn it seems clear that you are saying you are NOT the brutish blue pokemon mentioned in the write-up. You reply to Dannyboy's question of 'are you him' with a post saying 'I'd already confirmed it before you asked!'

And yet now you are saying that you are Heracross, who certainly could be described as brutish, and who is large and blue.

I also find it interesting that here the mafia member was described as a 'brute':

I'm a neutral because the methods I use to obtain my information would be questionable at the very least.

As for your linked post, I thought I made it clear that I had 'fessed up to being the blue brute? I probably should have "I'm the" in front of the comment, but nevertheless, it would be stupid to have accused Sprout of being the blue brute.

Good attempt at deduction with the bug thing though, I'll give you that. It's completely false though.

And by the way, there's plenty of time to lynch people, ReZ doesn't end the day until conversation stops. Don't get so trigger happy, let's wait and see if someone comes along and confirms my story.

Vote Tellyn - three - Nintendohnut, Cube, Zell.

Majority is 9.

Edited by ReZourceman