Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Backloggery

Just found this. It's a site that lets you make a list of your collection and put how completed they are. I'm currently making my list, but it may take a while (over 200 PS1 games for a start!).

So far I've only put up 360, Saturn, GameCube, PSP and PS3. I've also put up the games that are in certain series (Phantasy Star, Final Fantasy etc)

My Backloggery

Anyone else got one?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably useful but I can't remember every game I've owned or the level to which I completed them so I really wish I was given this when I started playing games. May come back to it if I'm feeling bored.

I've had an account there a while now, it's by far the best game collection site I know of.

It used to have a cool feature where you could click on any game in your collection and see all the other people who owned it, their comments, and the average user rating. hopefully that'll make a return one day.

Would you count this as a master run?

Have completed Blade Runner on all its endings as well as done a speed run (which wasn't that speedy owing to hitting a glitch which stopped me from doing the ending I had originally intended...)

Would you count this as a master run?

Have completed Blade Runner on all its endings as well as done a speed run (which wasn't that speedy owing to hitting a glitch which stopped me from doing the ending I had originally intended...)

A master run is whatever you feel it should be. Personally, I don't give "M"s to my games, but ii's entirely subjective.

Well finally finished updating mine...Apparently I own a whopping 241 games if you include digitally downloaded stuff...Didn't realise I had such a big collection...without digital stuff it stands at 197! Plus not done all my PC stuff as not really sure where some of it is bar the ones listed will have to hunt them down...

Well seeing my backlog has brought me to decide to not buy anymore games until after my birthday (18th September). Hopefully I'll be able to stick to it as it's only just over 2 months, and hopefully I'll get a few games finished and prove to myself that I'm just addicted to gaming and NOT addicted to BUYING games, which would be pretty worrying tbh.

See how it goes...

http://backloggery.com/cube

I've added all that I can remember. I've stayed away from repeating games unless they're diferent (OoT and Master Quest are on, but both Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Kazooie XBLA aren't). And I haven't expanded compilations. Although I may do in the future.

Also, I can only remember one Master System, PlayStation and Saturn game that I had. I don't really remember much about those consoles.

awesome website might have to start writing...

I see I wasn't the only one who for some strange reason bought all the Turok N64 games despite never beating any of them..

Edited by Cube

I've added all that I can remember. I've stayed away from repeating games unless they're diferent (OoT and Master Quest are on, but both Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Kazooie XBLA aren't). And I haven't expanded compilations. Although I may do in the future.

Also, I can only remember one Master System, PlayStation and Saturn game that I had. I don't really remember much about those consoles.

I see I wasn't the only one who for some strange reason bought all the Turok N64 games despite never beating any of them..

Surely you should add them as they are games you bought with money (right?) and took up precious gaming time.

Yeah...Only one I kinda completed was Rage Wars as finished all the 1 player levels. Aside from that though no didn't even get close to completing them.

• 2 weeks later...
WOOHOO! Actually finally beaten a new game for the first time since I started my backloggery...GTA Chinatown Wars...and now have started playing World of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck on my "new" megadrive!

Holy... :o Man, I really wish my MD was still working, so I could play that game all over again. That Donald-on-the-leaf stage was my favourite.

Make sure you find a friend for the Co-Op playthrough, though (or do it yourself, whatever. It's technically possible)

• 1 month later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!