N-Europe

N-Europe Summer Meet

Eddage

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean...we'd never met each other before and we are supposed to hax all teh funzo together straight away.

That's a good point.

It amazed me that I actually felt more like I was with friends at the meet than I normally do with my actual friends.

That's a good point.

It amazed me that I actually felt more like I was with friends at the meet than I normally do with my actual friends.

Same here Goafer, that's why I'd actually be more disappointed if none of you guys turned up to Alton Towers than my "real life" friends!

5812_1211430124510_1191471477_602675_5683323_n.jpg

Haha, Nazi salute, Hitler ruined all the best things... I'm bringing it back!

:heh:

But...how could one possibly have a jazzy fate?? :confused: You're so strange ReZ.

Oo, just remembered, in between my crazy-ass everybody's dying/trying to kill me scary dreams, I had an awesome dream that I was at another N-E meetup, somehow it was only 10minutes away from my house, which wasn't even my house. Crazy.

random memory of the day:

S.C.G. saw me get attacked by a phone! seriously it launched itself at me I swear on Mary Jane's life that thing wanted me dead. :heh:

I was indeed witness to that call-box phone attacking you in the underground! :o it seemed to leap off the receiver in an attempt to restrain / strangle you with its cord... fortunately you deftly dodged it, narrowly escaping near death as you rejoined the safety of the group as we then emerged from the underground. :)

You were really lucky Coolness, as you were almost on the receiving end of a somewhat messy fate. :p

I remember someone in Oxford throwing the handset into the phone booth and storming off yelling "This fucking town!". I was tempted to butt in and say "It's actually a city", but I made eye contact with him and he didn't look like he'd appreciate the pointer.

I was indeed witness to that call-box phone attacking you in the underground! :o it seemed to leap off the receiver in an attempt to restrain / strangle you with its cord... fortunately you deftly dodged it, narrowly escaping near death as you rejoined the safety of the group as we then emerged from the underground. :)

You were really lucky Coolness, as you were almost on the receiving end of a somewhat messy fate. :p

Zing!

Pun of the day! :grin: made me laugh anyway.