N-Europe

The Nintendo Mafia: Battle for Nintendo Land

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you find this out this night, or the previous one?

Neither, just a suspicion. Both nights mention someone getting targeted by someone similar - the first night the similar person was Tellyn.

Anyway, chair, how was asking Elm who he targeted going to help us? You should know that the answer is much more beneficial to the Mafia.

Neither, just a suspicion. Both nights mention someone getting targeted by someone similar - the first night the similar person was Tellyn.

Anyway, chair, how was asking Elm who he targeted going to help us? You should know that the answer is much more beneficial to the Mafia.

Because now I know you are a townie.

Meanwhile, the mysterious little figure was again trying to play tricks on someone, this time a furry fellow, but it had trouble in doing so. Some kid with a shield kept shielding the furry fellow, and this kept blinding the little figure, who eventually gave up.

Here I am, the furry fellow. The mysterious little figure (I'm gonna go with Midna or Tatl/Tael) targeted me, and Link seems to have either protected me or roleblocked the little figure.

I'm not a shapeshifter.

I'm suspicious of chair and Paj, Just the way theyre acting reallly.

You're suspicious of me because I'm trying to work things out - rather than sitting about waiting to die?

And you're suspicious of Paj, who yesterday gave us information about Vicar? Granted Vicar turned out town, but we thought Bowser would be mafia.

Tangent - Vicar was probably right about Sony characters being mafia.

A high speed frying pan was the killer's weapon. Would that be Peach?