N-Europe

The Nintendo Mafia: Battle for Nintendo Land

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have reason to believe that Dyson is the karate chop person, and someone protected chairdriver, who we know to be the armoured person.

So it looks like:

Dyson-karatechop guy - perhaps a killer?

Someone- Pit - protector

Chairdriver - Samus - roleblocker if he is to be believed.

Vote: Dyson

The dyson character was misdirected last night by the 'mischeveous' little thing. I think we need to push for the mischeveous little thing to come to light, and it is, I think, the furry little thing who targetted it in the first night's write-up. I believe this is Maase, and am asking him to come forward because I'm not entirely sure about this dyson thing anymore.

Changevote: No vote until I hear from the little furry dude. Otherwise I'll probably vote maase for no real reason whatsoever. But that'll be as good a reason as anyone who is voting because they can't be arsed to read the write-ups and infer anything themselves.

Guest Maase

Well, guys, I've been out due to the colony, and since the IRC Mafia, I've been quite turned off on Forum Mafia's, however, being the annoying stubborn kid I am, I will proceed with this one.

Just to say I'm in.

I will read the thread from the beginning to the end, and then give my opinion and answer questions if someone asked me something.

brb, today I should do it :)

Fine...

You do know I'm voting for you because you haven't cleared up anything about yourself, right? I'm keeping my vote.

What more do I need to say? I already said previously that I did not appear in a write up, which funnily enough, the blaster guy did.

What more do I need to say? I already said previously that I did not appear in a write up, which funnily enough, the blaster guy did.

Strange, the other day, you said you had appeared in a write-up "although misdirected", if I recall.

And what I want you to say, is more about yourself. Something tangible. That "I do not appear in the write-ups" argument isn't holding water.

Strange, the other day, you said you had appeared in a write-up "although misdirected", if I recall.

And what I want you to say, is more about yourself. Something tangible. That "I do not appear in the write-ups" argument isn't holding water.

I did. That was the night before.

I'd rather not, in honesty. I don't see what you have against me other than a theory, which I had already said couldn't be true before you even mentioned it.

This is taking unbelievably long. Danny, if there are no limits on how long days and nights are, people will have no incentive (if they're casually/lazily playing) to change votes.

There's going to be no lynch (giving the mafia the advantage of killing off more of us) if we don't get our act together.

Ok, I'll go along with Gizmo just to get a lynch,though I'm not sure why we're voting for him apart from a hunch and his refusal to answer some questions. I'm still a lot more suspicious of Dyson, but whatever. This game needs to get going.

Vote: Gizmo

No Lynch (1): jayseven

Beggilax (4): Dyson, Ellmeister, MadDog, Zell

Gizmo (5): Jonnas, ReZourceman, Paj Meen Ah, chairdriver, mr-paul

8 is the majority.

Well, I've been tempted to end this day, but the discussion has been kept vaguely alive all the time, so I figured it would be unpopular. Anyway, if majority isn't reached soon, I'll end the day.

Meh. Don't see why you are doing it. You say we are "giving the mafia an extra day" but by lynching me your still doing that, they still made it through the day fine. Only now the number of kills they need is one less.