N-Europe

The Nintendo Mafia: Battle for Nintendo Land

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zell (8): jayseven, chairdriver, ReZourceman, Jonnas, Dyson, Mundi, MadDog, Ellmeister

7 is the majority.

Majority has been reached!

----------

The evidence conclusive, the town was not late to take action. The ganged-up fella didn't stand a chance.

Zell is dead. He was Princess Peach, the princess of the Mushroom Kingdom. Tired of always being the damsel in distress - not to mention in another castle - she decided to join the rebellion against the Nintendo Land leaders. At night she could choose to kiss someone and redirect him or her to another target of her choice, but like the other mafiosos she could also choose to perform the mafia's nightkill instead. She was evil.

----------

12 players remain. 7 is the majority.

Beggilax

chairdriver

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

jayseven

Jonnas

Maase

MadDog

mr-paul

Mundi

ReZourceman

Night 5 begins now.

----------

The pointy-shoed man was spying on the mysterious imp-like creature.

"Mwa-ha-HA! That appearance tells me everything I need to know!"

----------

"I've got you now!"

The feathered blaster-wielder was aiming directly at the eye-patched guy, who was also holding a blaster.

"I should've known you were in on this," the feathered guy shouted, "but know it's over!"

As the amphibian tech-geek, who was hiding in the corner, finished his analysis of the feathered guy, things suddenly went fast:

In a matter of seconds the armoured woman, the green-clothed karate-chopper and the guy with the yellow cape appeared. As the eye-patched guy took aim at the armoured woman, she fired a stun-blast at the yellow-caped guy, who was trying to protect the feathered guy from the karate-chopper. As the caped guy was hit by the blast, the karate-chopper hit the feathered guy with his electric chop.

As the feathered guy dropped stunned to the ground, he saw how the eye-patched guy fired his blaster at his target.

chairdriver is dead. He was Samus Aran, a bounty hunter sent by the Galactic Federation to aid the town. She could stun people with her arm-cannon, thereby roleblocking them. She was good.

----------

Day 6 begins now.

11 players remain. 6 is the majority.

Beggilax

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

jayseven

Jonnas

Maase

MadDog

mr-paul

Mundi

ReZourceman

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

Sorrry, I didn't get anything this night because of being away since thursday, but I can agree with your suspicions about Dyson (might be neutral methinks?) and I'm willing to roll with voting for Maase if he is starwolf and killed Chair.

Vote: Maase

But why would I admit to wearing the green clothes if I thought it'd draw negative attention my way, when we already knew that we were looking for a karate chopper? If I was the karate chopper like everyone is suggesting do you not think I'd have lied about my clothes?

But why would I admit to wearing the green clothes if I thought it'd draw negative attention my way, when we already knew that we were looking for a karate chopper? If I was the karate chopper like everyone is suggesting do you not think I'd have lied about my clothes?

You said you wore green clothes before the write-up said the karate-chopper guy wore them.

There's no doubt that you're karate-man, but we don't know wether you're good or not.

Also, Vote: Maase and it should be noted that I believe that mr-paul is good. Not completely sure, though.

In fairness dyson, my post was hasty - I haven't had a chance to read over the thread yet (which I do every day phase :P) so I might've crossed wires with you and Gizmo at one point. I'll get back to you about my suspicions though...

Ah, here we are :P

http://n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1017619&highlight=green#post1017619

Yup. You're in trouble now.

Maase (6): jayseven, Eenuh, mr-paul, Dyson, Jonnas, Mundi

6 is the majority.

Majority has been reached!

----------

Maase didn't even get a chance to defend himself.

Maase is dead. He was Wolf O'Donnell, leader of the mercenary Star Wolf team. He found the rebellion to be profitable and thus chose to lend his abilities to the cause. Each night he could track someone with his lupine senses, finding out who his target targetted that night, but like the others he could also perform the nightkill. He was evil.

----------

10 players remain. 6 is the majority.

Beggilax

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog

mr-paul

Mundi

ReZourceman

Night 6 begins now.

----------

"We meet at last!" the feathered guy shouted.

The man in dark armour turned around slowly, his eyes meeting those of the feathered guy's. As their gazes locked, the feathered guy saw the evil gleaming in the tall man's eyes as he broke into a dark laughter.

"You really think your tiny little toy is a match for the powers of the King of Evil?"

"Let's just see about that!"

As the feathered guy took aim with his blaster, the armoured man began charging dark energy in his fist. As they were both about to attack, things suddenly went fast.

Out of nowhere came the winged boy with his shield and jumped in front of the feathered guy, shielding him from the punch. But the next second, the green fella grabbed the young boy with his tongue, swallowed him and turned him into an egg.

The second after that, the guy with red clothes and yellow cape came running - followed by the tech-geek and the pointy-shoed man - and jumped up on the back of the tall man, blinding him with the cape.

0.57 seconds later, the guy in green clothes - guided by the imp-creature - jumped out of nowhere and karate-chopped the tall man, paralysing him completely.

While all of this happened, the feathered guy just stood there with a confused look on his face. When the others had disappeared as soon as they had appeared, he walked over to the tall who was lying on the ground, blinded and paralysed.

"Not exactly the exciting stand-off I had hoped for," he smirked, "but I guess this'll have to do."

He aimed and fired.

MadDog is dead. He was Ganondorf, the King of Evil. He figured that helping the rebellion would help him take over the world, and so he joined the rebels. He could curse people at night, silencing them for the next day, and like the other goons he could perform the nightkill. He was evil.

----------

Day 7 begins now.

9 players remain. 5 is the majority.

Beggilax

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

jayseven

Jonnas

mr-paul

Mundi

ReZourceman

By the way, I'd really appreciate if you would post an auto-merge prevention post between days and nights!

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

Yay, Ganondorf is dead!

Quite a lot of targeting each other in the night -

Winged boy - Pit - Protected Ganondorf

Green Fella with tongue - ate Pit (silencer maybe?)

Red guy with cape - Mario? - Blind with cape (roleblock?)

Tech Geek and Pointy shoes????? Followed Mario.

Imp - Midna - directed karate dude (dyson) - knocked out (roleblocked/silenced) Ganondorf

Feathered guy - Falco? - killed Ganondorf.

My thoughts -

I'm thinking Pit might be evil. My reasoning for this is that he's rebelling because Nintendo won't give him his own game.

Falco could be neutral, after leaving the Starfox team (although, did he come back? I cannot remember...)

There can't be many mafia left, one or two I think. I have no info, but there's my analysis. I still think karate guy (Dyson) might be evil, but I can't think what character it is, and I'll wait to see if any other info comes up before voting.

No - Pit protected Blaster Guy from Ganondorf - definitely good. Only people who didn't target MadDog (or protect blaster guy) were Yoshi, targetting Pit, and Slippy, targetting Mario.

The imp-creature made karate-guy target ganondorf.

Ell is Slippy, Mundi is Yoshi, as far as I can tell from previous write-ups and discussions. Neither has targetted a mafioso in any of the write-ups through.

Now, most interesting thing; the imp-creature has targetted the karate-chopper for a few goes now. More interesting? All 9 people remaining appeared in the write-up. Even more interesting than that? Beggilax hasn't been online for absolutely ages.

So Beggilax is the karate-chopper. The person playing the imp-like creature has found a player they like to use, and uses them to paralyze people.

Dyson; you're the one fucking up my theories the most, to be honest. Between what Chairdriver said and you saying you wear green, I am mega confused.

Eenuh, Jonnas and mr-paul, and to an extent ReZ all have my trust. Dyson, Ell and Mundi are my main suspects. I think we're either one or two mafia away from the end of the game, and if you guys trust me as you bleedin' ought to by now, I think the quickest way this game can be solved is if we list who we targetted each night. Thoughts?

We have killed 4 mafioso, With 9 players left and 5 being the majority from a start of 20 players... It could work.

Jay, can I ask you why you believe Beggilax to be the karate guy? Because my info definitely leads to it being Dyson, though I have no idea over his alignment.

And secondly, do you think it is safe to reveal our characters at all so we can work this all out? I'm wondering whether the mafia actually have a kill or not now, if they don't, it's less risky giving away who we are.

Are you the feathered guy Jay?