NEurope
Karl619

What the Penguin is going on!?

This is almost as bad as the "hilarity" americans gain from those godawful Chuck Norris jokes on other forums.

This is almost as bad as the "hilarity" americans gain from those godawful Chuck Norris jokes on other forums.

Careful, don't let Chuck Norris hear you say that. :shakehead

Or the penguins. :eek:

I saw some the other day on facebook, and cringed. Why people think it's funny, I don't know.

Edited by Slaggis

Careful, don't let Chuck Norris hear you say that. :shakehead

Or the penguins. :eek:

RE: Name change

m3228.gif

No the chuck norris jokes are much funnier lol.

Yeah, but you're in the army.

I was trying to say something along the same lines, but couldn't without sounding ruder than I meant to be.

clearly some one is drunk on power.

oh and chuck norris is indeed hillarious.

did you know that chuck norris destroyed the periodic table because the only element he recognises is the element of supprise? a true visionary.

What happened to pppp pick up a penguin chocolate bars?

Fuck those. Bring back Trios.

TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-OH

TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-OH

Fuck those. Bring back Trios.

TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-OH

TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-OH

Anyone remember the 54321 bars?

Edited by Dante
Automerged Doublepost

clearly some one is drunk on power.

oh and chuck norris is indeed hillarious.

did you know that chuck norris destroyed the periodic table because the only element he recognises is the element of supprise? a true visionary.

Oh lord, I just knew you'd be the one to like Chuck Norris jokes. Let's see, you, villan, danny, (possibly ReZ?), Tellyn as I've found out, probably more people for me to be dissapointed in.

Oh lord' date=' I just knew you'd be the one to like Chuck Norris jokes. Let's see, you, villan, danny, (possibly ReZ?), Tellyn as I've found out, probably more people for me to be dissapointed in.[/quote']

see, if you watch walker texas ranger and take in the rediculousness of it all, yeah its kinda funny. i did recently discover theat any name outher then chuck norris works, but theres just somthing magical about the man.

either way. chuck norris jokes dont hurt people. chuck norris hurts people.

Yeah, but you're in the army.

Nope wrong.

There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

Im not saying that cjuck norris jokes are the best jokes ever. But they are funnier than just placing the word penguin at random. On that basis if i placed spatula at random i would be the funniest man ever. because everyone knows spatula is very very funny word.

What happened to pppp pick up a penguin chocolate bars?
Penguins... they're still around, I have a load in the cupboard atm.

I'm sorry, but Chuck Norris jokes are brilliant.

There is no such thing as evolution, only those animals Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

Penguins are also pretty cool.

Oh lord' date=' I just knew you'd be the one to like Chuck Norris jokes. Let's see, you, villan, danny, (possibly ReZ?), [b']Tellyn[/b] as I've found out, probably more people for me to be dissapointed in.

I'm sure he prefers the Jack Bauer versions though.

I'm sorry, but Chuck Norris jokes are brilliant.

There is no such thing as evolution, only those animals Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

Years of respect... torn away... in a single post.

Years of respect... torn away... in a single post.

Quoted for truth.

Haha, there was something wrong with that post from Grunch. It's like seeing your Uncle doing stand-up or karaoke. Your Uncle who you talk to briefly at weddings and Christmas, making sure that they're not left out of this social occasion. And who wears knitted sleeve-less jumpers.