Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Retro_Link

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh, damn! Gameplay have cancelled my £27.49 Galaxy 2 order due to a card failure. I pre-ordered back in January with a £5 off voucher, and got a new card in March, and as Gameplay don't save card details (you have to enter them in manually for each order) I forgot to update it. D'oh! My own silly mistake though.

May go with HMV now so I can get that shirt. Game and Gamestation have removed the limited edition tin bonus, so looks like they'll be pretty rare.

i know there is a instruction dvd included but is the game itself in a regular plastic case, or a cheap cardboard contruction ?

The game disc etc is in a Normal standard edition wii game case. The normal case and the DVD in a carboard sleeve are in a carboard case with the same box art.

Guest Captain Falcon

Good old Shopto - it has arrived. It will have to wait until after I get back from the gym though...

Mine has arrived today!!!!!!

ShopTo for the win!

Good old Shopto - it has arrived. It will have to wait until after I get back from the gym though...

Shopto here also, and arrived. :D I don't know why people would use anyone else. They're like...always the cheapest, guarantee day of release, and often have AWESOME pre-order bonus.

This game is sweet.

I LOVE the Flip Switch galaxy. WIN.

Fuck. Didn't realise shop to were any good I've used them loads but... Oh well. HMV shipped my copy this morning, so tshirt and game tomorrow hopefully!! Can't wait!! Damn wold cup slowing down my galaxy playing!

So, more of the greatest game of all time!? Yes please!

Lovely. Mine's been despatched from Gameplay.co.uk. Hopefully will arrive before the day. :)

Can anyone confirm, are there more interesting ghosty levels this time? I love the ghosty levels, but they were a bit spartan last time out...

I'm so envious you guys will be playing it soon. I have my exams coming up so I won't be purchasing until June 30th at the earliest. I did however finally complete Galaxy 1 fully today with all the stars so I am 'ready' for Galaxy 2 :hehe:

Guest Captain Falcon

Well I've just finished the first world (collected 12 stars so far) and what can I say... absolutely flawless. Then again, it will have to be better than flawless to surpass the original but it's on the right path at the moment.

Well I've just finished the first world (collected 12 stars so far) and what can I say... absolutely flawless. Then again, it will have to be better than flawless to surpass the original but it's on the right path at the moment.

Prior to playing the game, did you spoil any of the game by watching videos etc...?

Edit: Just got THE email from Tesco, saying my order has been despatched. :D

Edited by The Lillster

Guest Captain Falcon
Prior to playing the game, did you spoil any of the game by watching videos etc...?

I avoided most of those short transmission videos and have read only 2 or 3 reviews tops, and no previews since last year's e3 stuff, so I am coming at it relatively blind compared to a lot of people out there.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!