Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Wii Fit Plus

Retro_Link

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that you can set up your own "fitness plan" to go through, missing that in the first Wii Fit. Some of the new games seem fun. =)

Though weighing dogs... don't think I'll be weighing my dog any time soon, impossible to lift her. X3

Quite like the look of this' date=' Wii Fit was actually quite a good way to keep in semi-decent shape and this seems to build on it well. I'll probably pick up a copy.[/quote']

I'm probably thinking the same thing, but I was close to purchasing EA Sports Active but I dunno whether to wait for this or continue with my plans.

This is about as much of an upgrade as Animal Crossing was last year....I think this is a bit of a joke actually. Some of the features looks good, but it's pretty much the same game, with nowhere near enough NEW content and shockingly no PAY AND PLAY!!! Nintendo, I love you, but god you can be a fucktard sometimes!

It's a bit lame there are only 6 new Yoga, 6 new Muscle workouts and the rest are the same. But then I suppose those same exercises are essential to a complete workout, so they couldn't really replace them with a whole new set, but more would have been nice.

Everybody might aswell sell Wii Fit and get this.

Marching band looks like the music game in Rayman!! Awesome!! This looks good actually, usual Nintendo standard though it COULD be so much better; but still probably good enough for a purchase. (i'm beginning to hate Nintendo and their evil ways!)

• 1 month later...

Going cheap?

http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/100/1002341p1.html

Nintendo Plans Low Priced Wii Fit Plus

Got the board? Then you'll pay a pittance for new content.

US, July 9, 2009 - Nintendo is all set to give casual fitness pursuers a set of additional activities through Wii Fit Plus later this year. The big question is, how much will we have to pay for it?

The answer is, not much at all! Some unconfirmed (but pretty reliable) reports from Japan have Plus set to sell for a mere 2,000 yen over there. That's about $21 US!

This, of course, is just for the game on its own. Nintendo will also be releasing it as part of a bundle with the Balance Board. That will presumably have pricing more close to the original Wii Fit.

Nintendo hasn't made official announcement of its pricing and release strategy for Wii Fit Plus, so consider this just a likely rumor for the time being. We'll let you know once something more solid has been announced.

• 1 month later...
311517b.jpg
So is this bundles with Wii Fit Plus instead of the balance board?

Or is this a seperate 'game' to Wii Fit?

A cyling exercise machine could be pretty cool, and I love the idea of cycling around Monaco and other worldly locations!

But yet another accessory to go in the cupboard after it's one game outing!!

Edited by Retro_Link

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!