N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 9

Mr_Odwin

You are most insightful bitch.

Fuck no. When my main men are back on form we'll proper penetrate yo' ass. And not in the good way you're used to.

Failure to understand sarcasm. CHECK.

Failure to understand I don't like a good ass raping like yourself. CHECK.

Failure to understand you will never beat me at this game......

CHECK

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Becauseeeeeeeee?

Besides as of three meetings he is yet to beat me so I thought I'd antagonize him to do better in the next game!

Yeah, and in the two meetings we've had I've beaten you both times. You're not Mr Big, y'know.

*Que (lol) Oddy with his Mr Big persona.*

Failure to understand sarcasm. CHECK.

No sarcasm. You ass slam men.

Failure to understand I don't like a good ass raping like yourself. CHECK.

Correct. You consent to the men who buttfuck you ;)

Failure to understand you will never beat me at this game......

CHECK

At present. But we shall meet again. Hopefully I'll be at full strength.

Becauseeeeeeeee?

Besides as of three meetings he is yet to beat me so I thought I'd antagonize him to do better in the next game!

We drew 0-0 the first time. But the fourth will hopefully result in yo' demise.

So because I'm in the middle league I'm not allowed to say anything to antagonize my opponents? Sorry "professionals" I shan't do it again.

No no no, we can antagonize each other all day!

Just so you know... I'm making a claim yo' gonna eat those words. :blank:

Besides, they're just jealous of our rapport.

DUDE! I've got a team in that league too! Hikarizaka FC in Division 5!

Fuck me, I had absolutely no idea! :eek:

Lol, I actually picked the league because I saw you had one in there. Thought it would be interesting. Im in Division 6 at the moment but if I carry on the way I am, I may join you soon!

Haden is just pissed because I'm going to nick his spot..

By the way do we have a cup of some kind?

Nick my spot as a NE champ winner? Get back to me when you've done that boy! :P

And by all means carry on the banter I just thought you went a tad overboard on evils get to the choppa antics, banter is what keeps this thread alive just ask that trash Moria!

We ditched the cup sadly because people didn't like the delay of games.

And fuck villan and happenstance you in the same league? Can I get a third team? I want to be in your one to.

Edited by Haden

And fuck villan and happenstance you in the same league? Can I get a third team? I want to be in your one to.

There aren't any vacancies in the league at the moment. I'll let you know if any come along, though. If you fancy it.

Let's invade this league!

WAIT A MINUTE. A team has just had their manager sacked. Haden, GET IN THERE! The team is even in the same division as me! The league ID is 132576. The team's called Athletic Club. See if you can't grab it.

Edited by Roostophe

There aren't any vacancies in the league at the moment. I'll let you know if any come along, though. If you fancy it.

Let's invade this league!

WAIT A MINUTE. A team has just had their manager sacked. Haden, GET IN THERE! The team is even in the same division as me! The league ID is 132576. The team's called Athletic Club. See if you can't grab it.

Couldnt see vacancy but applied so I will be in loser division I guess haha.

The team isn't coming up in the Job Centre, but the team still has their manager listed as 'sacked'.

You'll be chucked in when a manager quits, seeing as we've recently begun a season. Happenstance joined the league two days before the first game. I joined during pre-season so I was okay.

It turns out that team has already got a new manager. I got excited over nothing. :blank:

Edited by Roostophe

Nick my spot as a NE champ winner? Get back to me when you've done that boy! :P

And by all means carry on the banter I just thought you went a tad overboard on evils get to the choppa antics, banter is what keeps this thread alive just ask that trash Moria!

We ditched the cup sadly because people didn't like the delay of games.

I'll get promoted while you get relegated. And what antics? What?

I'll get promoted while you get relegated. And what antics? What?

Yes I did realise your point lol like I said get back to me when you are champ.

And I was saying Evil is constantly making hyperbolic remarks GET TO DA CHOPPA etc.

Where the hells Moria someone who I can have some banter with. Im still waiting for some england sucks remarks I guess nothing can top euro 96 right Moria? ;)