N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 9

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EEVIL; you enjoy making people reply through their own sighs. It's annoying and sad. It's clear you have an issue with letting people get past your persona, but with the internet you don't have to be a dick about it all the time. You pick on the minute with the belief that just because you an turn around, arms raised, and exclaim "well I don't care" it somehow excuses your trollish attitude. Your rhetoric elongates, but never divines. Sometimes funny, but mostly it comes accross as if you have personal problems with other people (I would say myself, Dan Dare, Ashley and Bluey are persistent targets). You invite challenges and enjoy the thrill of the 'hunt'. I imagine you cracking your knuckles with a smile when someone replies, when someone takes the bait.

This shit gettin heavy.

In other news

3-0.......WTF. How do I even score that many when I'm on uber deffensieve. Mental. Well chuffed though.

Also ; mystery texter. I don't know who it is. Is it Moogle? They said they're coming to the NE meet.!?!!?!?!

You pick on the minute with the belief that just because you an turn around, arms raised, and exclaim "well I don't care" it somehow excuses your trollish attitude.

A what?

it comes accross as if you have personal problems with other people (I would say myself, Dan Dare, Ashley and Bluey are persistent targets)

Lies, I think of Dan as the brother I never had. You should've seen our Predator-esque greeting at the last meet. It was emotional.

HOWEVER! After careful re-reading of your overlapping statement, I would like to purchase you a beverage as a way of kissing up. But if you were partly responsible for the theft, I still want my Monster Munch back.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

This shit gettin heavy.

In other news

3-0.......WTF. How do I even score that many when I'm on uber deffensieve. Mental. Well chuffed though.

Also ; mystery texter. I don't know who it is. Is it Moogle? They said they're coming to the NE meet.!?!!?!?!

Its Ellmeister I was hoping it would be Moria.

Lazy Scot what can you expect probably to busy having sex to check xpert results, not that Im jealous Im still gonna win the pulling contest! Or not lol.

At least I get better youths than you Moria! Selling another one soon more money in the bank!

Ok by better youths I mean in xpert I wasnt still talking about women.

Edited by Haden
Im not a pedo

A what?

Lies, I think of Dan as the brother I never had. You should've seen our Predator-esque greeting at the last meet. It was emotional.

HOWEVER! After careful re-reading of your overlapping statement, I would like to purchase you a beverage as a way of kissing up. But if you were partly responsible for the theft, I still want my Monster Munch back.

lol!

Also Haden thanks for giving the mystery away. You can't seem to let anyone else have fun can you? I just wanted to tease ReZ making him go mad. >_>

Its Ellmeister I was hoping it would be Moria.

Lazy Scot what can you expect probably to busy having sex to check xpert results, not that Im jealous Im still gonna win the pulling contest! Or not lol.

At least I get better youths than you Moria! Selling another one soon more money in the bank!

self-ownage.jpg

A what?

Ah, we knew you'd pick on something minute like my spelling. Shame you don't feel anything for the rest of the people you bait.

Ah, we knew you'd pick on something minute like my spelling.

I wasn't picking on the spelling at all, I assumed it was the correct spelling. It was the turn around bit I questioned. There's a "we"? Awesome.

Shame you don't feel anything for the rest of the people you bait.

I bait noone. I have delightful conversations.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Oddy only beat me 1-0. And I had a goalkeeper playing upfront :P THAT is clearly the only reason I didn't get an equaliser.

And I guessed all the pools correctly. And I should be getting 5m from selling a player!... that I bought for 7m last season >_< He's a 7-rated 21 year old who refuses finish a game with a rating of anymore than 4. Oddy chose him as playmaker today and he wasn't even on the bench :P

Friday's game against Shorty is going to be important! On paper, our results against oddy put me at slight favourites, but I think I just had my tactics solid against odders. I really don't know how they'll be against shorty though.