Mr_Odwin

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Screw this game.

dawson-crying.jpg

Rez at the top to? Jesus Christ.

My defence was two points better than 64s offence to. Plus Bruise gets me an injured player? Bitter tears are flowing.

Edited by Haden

Some sick fuck txtd me today under some secret identity. He said he had 3 points and was going to dirty trick me even though he wasn't in my league.

Cmon!

Hahaha, it wasn't me! I was just about to text you now saying "lololololololololol noob" actually.

Name: Bebeto Kahn

Position: Midfielder

Skill: 2

Effin' hell. Give me a good player for a change please! It's no wonder I've only accepted 3 youth players in my whole time playing Xpert!

Edited by Charlie

after winning the last season lower league, I am finding it less difficult to care about this one, mainly because the prize for winning is so pitiful. it cant change my team at all... no more than a weekly bonus. what does it matter if i end the season in 1st place or 6th? if i get relegated i'm only more likely to win the 1 million next season....

Shorty; you were playing Oddy. You're not expected to be cheerful about the result! Don't stop playing just because you aren't white-washing most of the other teams. There's fun to be found in playing equals, and even in playing stronger teams.

2-0 loss is basically exactly what i predicted. I think I got my tactics nearly spot-on, and possession and chances-wise I had a great game... But I hate it when the only things in the match report are the goals.

Well My 'star' midfielder has been nothing but shite ever since he started playing for me, so I may well just sell him on and work at other aspects of the team...

Congrats to ReZ! A brilliant opening two games; points that must surely already give him some waterwings for the rest of the season.

my next game's against oddy; I predict a loss of 4-0.