N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 9

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And with that, I believe the rest is triviality. Unless Dyson beats Emo 15-0? So Odders won, and I stayed up.

Awesome.

A) What is prepared? Because it isn't what people have said it is before.

B) How long does a player have to have been playing for a club for their red heart to turn orange?

Well, I beat ReZ, but unfortunately Emo won 4-0 meaning I need an 8-0 victory to stay up. I mean, it's possible, I've won 9-0 in the past, but I don't see it happening.

Haw comez its 8-0? (I'm not questioning you, as its more likely I'm wrong) I'm just querying how you work it out.

Haw comez its 8-0? (I'm not questioning you, as its more likely I'm wrong) I'm just querying how you work it out.

Because for every goal I score, it will add one to my difference and take one away from his since we're playing against each other :heh:

Maths phailz @ me. :o

I couldn't work that out either!

Btw whats happening next season with promotions relegations regarding the top division.

We are having 4 people leave as Oddy is gone and 3 going up. Theres no way in hell the top league should have less people in it as imo theres already to few. Would this mean a repireve for dyson?

I'm just 'qualified' to be able to join a 2nd private league... How do I join yours, Villan?

The league don't exist anymore. 'Twas epic phail in getting six members in three weeks. Therefore: League = Gone.

I'm not bothered, though. The team I had in that 'un was utter shit. ::shrug:

The league don't exist anymore. 'Twas epic phail in getting six members in three weeks. Therefore: League = Gone.

I'm not bothered, though. The team I had in that 'un was utter shit. ::shrug:

Ah OK. Well if another one ever comes around again I'm up for joining it.

2nd place acheived. Good stuff, everyone will be obtaining 100% by next match.

Won with a weakened team which was fun. Jayseven winning 4-0 made me chuckle.

And Mccoy I can help you find inside information on the Kirbyness formation for the next game for a fee ;)

2nd place acheived. Good stuff, everyone will be obtaining 100% by next match.

Won with a weakened team which was fun. Jayseven winning 4-0 made me chuckle.

And Mccoy I can help you find inside information on the Kirbyness formation for the next game for a fee ;)

Mcoy thanks you for your offer but Mcoy would rather try and win the match himself then pay someone else to manage his own sons.