NEurope
Dyson

Halo: Reach

I'm sure you know this Mattheius, but be-warned about going online if you get a copy pre-release:

http://www.maxconsole.net/content.php?41893

I'm sure you wouldn't anyway.

You would have to be a special kind of person to play an illegal version of the game so long before release.

If you get a legitimate copy early (i.e. once it has reached retailers) then you should be fine.

You would have to be a special kind of person to play an illegal version of the game so long before release.

If you get a legitimate copy early (i.e. once it has reached retailers) then you should be fine.

Mr. Caris is a special kind of person.

Which version is everyone getting?

Anyone gonna spend a fortune on the Legendary Edition?

i gots the Limited Edition version pre-ordered

Are you going to be joining in the Reach fun?

I wish I could bro. Sounds like everyone here is hailing this as the rebirth of a fictional character called Jesus.

I want in on this camaraderie, and show my amazing skills. I think my playstyle suits Halo.

Getting a 360 and Live is insurmountable however. I'm not being a cock, but I just don't think I'd need the console for anything but this gem. Plus I'd come across as a bellend to friends if I owned both systems.

Essentially I'm holding out on R3 to be awesome, which it will be. But it's still far removed from the same type of FPS. I know for one the campaign in Resistance will be better. I found Halo campaigns, bar 1, to be horrendously boring.

The multiplayer of this looks SICK though. If you don't take an avid interest in FPS you may be hard pressed to find a reason why this is good. But when I watch footage. All I see is incredible possibilities and tremendous fun.

Edited by dwarf

Got my Standard edition ordered already, bring it on. All I need to do is grab a Live sub and I'll be golden. Make sure you lot add me (though I'm sure I have most of you already), my GT is Dysonism.

Getting a 360 and Live is insurmountable however. I'm not being a cock, but I just don't think I'd need the console for anything but this gem. Plus I'd come across as a bellend to friends if I owned both systems.

And Gears.

Oh and you come across as a bellend anyway, so I wouldn't worry about that. :p

And Gears.

Oh and you come across as a bellend anyway, so I wouldn't worry about that. :p

Not Gears.

And that be true. But Mr.Caris is right, we both are.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL not as good as Uncharted.

"I'm sensing some history here"

------

So - armour abilities > I know it may seem boring but the one I see me using the most is Evade. Just seems very very useful, it speeds up environment movement and can get you out of trouble with a quick button flick or two.

You can only use it as Spartan though or something, which is understandable but lame.

Please stop

Get the thread back on track

I did. That's all I have to say.

What abilities will YOU be using Chris? EH?

So - armour abilities > I know it may seem boring but the one I see me using the most is Evade. Just seems very very useful, it speeds up environment movement and can get you out of trouble with a quick button flick or two.

You can only use it as Spartan though or something, which is understandable but lame.

Evade can only be used by Elites, Covenant (aliens) that you only play as in certain game modes.

I was a big fan of Armour Lock during the Beta as it's very multi-purpose, but I can see Hologram becoming a favourite. Oh, is the Drop Shield in regular multiplayer or just Firefight?

I think both. Spartans actually can use evade, but you have to customise it on Forge.

I thought one of them had sprint, and the other had Evade.

:S

Edit- Awesome video:

Edited by dwarf

I think Evade and Sprint will be divided in matchmaking still.

Elites with Sprint would be lolz. They're almost as fast as a sprinting Spartan anyway.

In fact...yeah just found this glitch tape in youtube where this guy got a sprinting Elite. Crazy fast.