NEurope

I finally got round to doing Annual (Last Halo 3 Level in Ghosts) today, it was a lot of fun and I did a barrel roll just before the final ramp (one of the platings fell on me and flipped me 360). Now to get the rest of them.

Really fun challenge, that.

See, you can be cynical about the value of Recon but really, the vidmaster challenge is quite possibly the best sequence of achievements yet devised. It covers every element of the Halo 3 concept- from co-op, forge, solo, matchmaking, firefight and everyting in between. It's not just about getting the armour, it's about working through this really good sequence of challenges with your friends and the halo community. It's genius.

Very true. The road to recon is great. I think I'm attempting no warthog/tank one tonight.

Its finally done! The Endure achievement is mine :D Me and 2 mates just got it, we didnt have a 4th player so I just signed another account in and left him hiding in the corner.

It was very intense during the later rounds especially when we werent killing stuff fast enough and the rounds were overlapping. This is up there with Mile High for one of the most satisfying achievements.

hey need some people to play with to get all the 4 player co op Vidmaster Achievements. im on like every day and am ready to get busy let me know if you want to play.. i want my recon already!!:cry:

First apologies for bumping an old thread, but since purchasing this game in September I've finally got round to opening it. (Stupid bargain deals when I don't really need stuff).

Anyway, I can't help but feel releaved I only paid £20 for it. I'm struggling to understand why Bungie created ODST other than for a quick cash-in. The story is pretty boring, the new characters aren't interesting and you can complete the game in 5 hours on Heroic.

I did one or two levels last night then blitzed the rest of the game this afternoon. I've played demos that were longer. I can only hope Reach is far better.

4/10 - Poor effort.

Given that Reach is less than a month away, does anyone want to gun for some of this game's multiplayer Achievements?

I've only met a couple of the Firefight par scores, my Endure and Deja Vu attempts both being crippled by lag.

I still need 2 or 3 Firefight par scores. I'd be up for finishing those but the vidmasters...argh. Agony doing those.

Alrighty then, when's good for people? Until someone has the decency to reply to one of my job applications I've nothing going on, so I can slot in pretty much any time.

Okay then, I'm just going to throw this out there to hopefully get the ball rolling: 3.30PM today.

Worst case scenario it'll be you and me versus the world, then.

Oh, what's your connection like? I can only get a paltry 1.5-2Mb where I live so it's not too hot for hosting.

Worst case scenario it'll be you and me versus the world, then.

Oh, what's your connection like? I can only get a paltry 1.5-2Mb where I live so it's not too hot for hosting.

This time of day, about 10-12Mb.

EDIT: Just done a quick speed test.

933479175.png

Edited by MATtheHAT