N-Europe

Bish goes fourth

jayseven

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologise for my hawaiin shirt.

ReZourceman - You eating a Galette (A type of french butter biscuit) impersonators will not be accepted.

dsc02818.jpg

chairdriver - A picture of 4 differently sized shoes in a row.

dsc02819.jpg

Paj Meen Ah - It was a picture of you!? It was a picture of Hitler! (Interpret as ye will)

dsc02820j.jpg

nami - What represents summer for you?

dsc02814a.jpg

Just a few things:

1) It is actually me who is the creator of the BISH with the 5 turquoise-coloured things together - not Letty. She was simply the first to do it.

2) I only ask for 3 books on classical antiquity, so the entry is perfectly valid. I'm sure the "4" is just a typo.

3) Bluey, how about us poor souls whose country renders us incapable of acquiring access to jelly babies, but who is blessed with the freedom and possibility of bringing into our possession a large pack of gummi bears?

3) Bluey, how about us poor souls whose country renders us incapable of acquiring access to jelly babies, but who is blessed with the freedom and possibility of bringing into our possession a large pack of gummi bears?

.... *squints*

you've used a lot of long and clever words in your argument, therefore i concede defeat.

sneaky lawyer types O_o

are you sure english isn't your secret first language?

rummy - a person in a bottle

4254_92260457553_502507553_2374971_6397009_n.jpg

i look tiiiiired....

this person in a bottle occurred completely without my help O_o someone at work had one of those grow-your-own-boyfriend thingies from hawkins bazaar, and someone ELSE had put him inside the bottle... :o how convenient!

.... *squints*

you've used a lot of long and clever words in your argument, therefore i concede defeat.

sneaky lawyer types O_o

are you sure english isn't your secret first language?

Yup, pretty sure. :) But I have been playing video games with English text from a pretty young age. Plus this:

I think they just have a real languages education in Europe.

Ok; whoever used the wii things are disallowed.

Letty should be banned just for general annoying reasons, but alas I don't have that power.

Woo!

Gummi bears is accepted then :)

Bluey.. Is it me, or are there only 3 books there? Also I can tell that you can't juggle :P I won't impose the 'official' definitions on you :P Good try!

Boo!

Gummi bears is accepted then :)

Bluey.. Is it me, or are there only 3 books there? Also I can tell that you can't juggle :P I won't impose the 'official' definitions on you :P Good try!

Woo!

Ok; whoever used the wii things are disallowed.

Letty should be banned just for general annoying reasons, but alas I don't have that power.

Boo!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!