N-Europe

Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver

Blue_Ninja0

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God damn, you're the worst thief ever Pyxis.

First you steal Kenya, then you just seem to deliberately make it a substitute to buy you can extra turn and even more so, you've barely trained it!

Heck, my rival's stolen Pokemon is in the 60's at the highest I've faced him!

Just.. give Kenya back, heck, I don't think you can, its unrecognisable, its battered, bruised... and is no longer a Spearow. I hope the guilt eats away at your soul.

God damn, you're the worst thief ever Pyxis.

First you steal Kenya, then you just seem to deliberately make it a substitute to buy you can extra turn and even more so, you've barely trained it!

Heck, my rival's stolen Pokemon is in the 60's at the highest I've faced him!

Just.. give Kenya back, heck, I don't think you can, its unrecognisable, its battered, bruised... and is no longer a Spearow. I hope the guilt eats away at your soul.

I evolved Kenya before I gave it back.

Walked 13 000 steps today and got somewhere around 1100 watts when I went Pikachu hunting. The first one I critical hit and didn't dare to attack him so I threw a pokeball right away. It fled. The second was quick as hell and I was forced to throw a pokewall when he had 3 bars left. It fled. Then nothing for the remaining 700 watts. What a waste of time.

I woke up with the strange urge to put my Leaf Green cartridge into my DS this morning as soon as I woke up..Havent touched it in years and wow! 6 strong pokemon and nothing else in the PC.

My tastes have changed:

Gyarados

Snorlax

Kabuto

Charizard

Zapdos

Pidgeot

Pretty bland! My current team is far better.

I'd like a Leafeon, is there any way of getting one in gold?

Edited by Pyxis

Received another "shiny" via the GTS. :grin:

This thing:

dpmfsa181.png

These dodgy Pokémon can't actually mess your game up or anything, can they? :heh:

Anyway, I'm now really getting into the Battle Frontier. So much going on in that place though it's crazy! I never realized there were quite so many different sections / types of battle mode. :o

Loving how they've all got their own theme music too, this one really took me by surprise:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Awesome track. :awesome:

Headphones all the way with that one though, listen to it through the DS speakers and half of it disappears. :laughing:

pokemon-vgc-500.jpg

And then they ate all the children...

The Pokémon Company International is hosting the Pokémon Video Game Championships featuring Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver for the Nintendo DS/DSi across the United States, Europe, and Japan.

The event is open to all to attend but a Nintendo DS or DSi is required to compete in the tournament along with a copy of Pokémon HeartGold or SoulSilver. You'll also need a proof of age and to fill out your Pokémon team sheet to have ready for registration. There are some restrictions on which Pokémon can be used so be sure to check the full rules and regulations for the tournament.

European events:

Saturday, May 29, 2010 - Birmingham, England

Saturday, June 5, 2010 - Cologne, Germany

Saturday, June 12, 2010 - Lyon, France

Saturday, June 19, 2010 - Madrid, Spain

More info and stuff on official site.

Anyone going to that Pokémon tournament?

That would be really cool, thanks Tellyn.

Do you want an Eevee or something else in exchange?

An Eevee will do for me, I'm still working at getting all the evolutions. :)

Edited by Tellyn

I evolved Kenya before I gave it back.

God damn, I'm surrounded by thieves!

I got Buena's phone number today, she wants me to call her after her 11pm broadcast just after midnight, giggidy. I'm guessing it'l be some domination themed encounter if she loves her passwords.

Anyone going to that Pokémon tournament?

An Eevee will do for me, I'm still working at getting all the evolutions. :)

I managed to do it myself just now, it was really easy in the end, although the daycare people levelled my Eevee up to level 20..sheesh.

Current team:

dpmfa059.pngdpmfa094.pngdpmfa076.pngdpmfa131.pngdpmfa470.pngdpmfa145.png