N-Europe

Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver

Blue_Ninja0

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind trading one to you, but I think you need the national dex before you can get one.

It appears you are correct - I'll send you a PM once I've got it - assuming you get the national dex at the beginning of Kanto, I should be there some time tomorrow - I'll let you know. Cheers dude! :love:

I don't understand how anybody could think Dark Cave is not the most pointless place in history. But then I hate Zubats. And the dark.

gbg159.gifgbg012.gifgbg180.gifgbg027.gifgbg017.gif

Feel I'm in need of a good fire 'mon to fill up the sixth spot, but I know in my mind that I'll just end up carrying around Red Gyarados when I catch it...

Long shot: anyone got a spare event Regigigas from the event last summer that I could have? Not sure what I could offer in exchange, possibly a Jirachi if I can get a completed copy of Ruby or Sapphire.

If not, would anyone trust me enough to allow me to borrow it and return it once I've got the three Regis in Platinum?

Ah man if it wasn't for revision i'd still be addicted to this game :(

Once exams pass I'm gonna train up a proper team for online battles, can't wait! Shame the whol breeding/getting the right nature/decent IV thing takes a while...

Is there some way of knowing which Pikachus are special on the Yellow Route, or do you just have to catch a lot of fucking pikachus?

Well the bush you get it with helps narrow it down

First ! Bush = Group C

Second ! Bush = Group C or Group B

!! Bush = Group B or Group A

! Bush = Group A

Just doing a spot of training before the Elite 4, I'm horribly underlevelled, I got to the Pokémon league with some Pokémon not even mid 30s.

Got most of my team to 40, and I'll still probably struggle.

Team is:

58.png199.png76.png22.png160.png181.png

Fearow is still low 30s mind you, hard to train a flyer in victory road with all those rock Pokémon.

It appears you are correct - I'll send you a PM once I've got it - assuming you get the national dex at the beginning of Kanto, I should be there some time tomorrow - I'll let you know. Cheers dude! :love:

If you guys are talking about simply trading Pokemon Diamond and Pearl pokemon over to Gold and Silver, then it is perfectly possible to do so before the National Dex. I traded a Monferno and a few others without a problem.

Edited by Pyxis

It might speed me up going through the elite 4, but in general, my Diamond team isn't much better than my Soul Silver team. It would just save me grinding 10 levels or so. I would still most likely be struggling a bit with the kanto gyms, not to mention, there aren't very many pokemon in Johto that would be worth training up for me.

Having just checked the App Store on my iTouch there's plenty of Pokedex apps out there that do charge. Some look like they've been around for quite some time so I doubt it's something they're concerned about. I'd get a Serebii app in a flash!

Ah, but if you don't have internet access then it's all there in the palm of your hand. Honestly I use Serebii.net every single day, it's even made its way on to my Bookmark toolbar, but I'm sorely tempted by a Pokedex app. It looks even easier to get the info you need, all streamlined and such. A Serebii app would be awesome, and I'd actually be supporting yourself Serebii (even though you never responded to my PM's when I was in Bournemouth :(). DO IT :D

Eh? I thought I responded to them lol

I dunno, I'll hold off to see how it goes then, if Nintendo doesn't kill them, I may crank one out for Black & White's US launch

Speaking of my site, I fixed up the Game Mechanics section today so people may actually be able to find it

http://www.serebii.net/games/mechanics.shtml

It may help you all

</ShamelessPlug>