N-Europe

Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver

Blue_Ninja0

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Womgrubzsun rhmxqdhkyd n

I just caught a shiney Suicune! Little bugger wouldn't let me catch him the first time, I rest and try again and it's a shiney! Was prepared to use my masterball if I needed but managed to get it with a dusk ball. First shiney I've ever caught too :)

Major kudos to you Gizmo! I probably would have panicked and lobbed my Master Ball, but that's amazing.

I'd be so much better at the Games corner if it was called voltorb find. :p

Rawrrrrrrrr! I caught a Smoochum on my Pokewalker but I transfered it oer and it has just disappeared into thin air. Took a lot of my watts to get that.

18000 steps I walked today!!

I hope my Firered is ready to trade my Jynx over now anyway. :D

*goes off to try*

I'd be so much better at the Games corner if it was called voltorb find. :p

Rawrrrrrrrr! I caught a Smoochum on my Pokewalker but I transfered it oer and it has just disappeared into thin air. Took a lot of my watts to get that.

18000 steps I walked today!!

I hope my Firered is ready to trade my Jynx over now anyway. :D

*goes off to try*

It may have gone into the slot the Pokémon you sent over inhabited

Current team:

94.png76.png58.png133.png22.png69.png

Getting there! I need to get a Horsea next. Golem and Gengar are proving to be really good pokemon. I have also got a firestone for Growlithe, which I got from the Pokethlon.

Future team:

94.png76.png59.png197.png230.png248.png

Smashing. A certain internet celebrity was nice enough to grab an extra Arceus, so when I get that I'll give it a go. I was also going to go for Giratina since it's the only way of getting the origin form on HG/SS.

Any chance of Europe seeing the Azure Flute event, or is that our lot for Platinum?

Smashing. A certain internet celebrity was nice enough to grab an extra Arceus, so when I get that I'll give it a go. I was also going to go for Giratina since it's the only way of getting the origin form on HG/SS.

Any chance of Europe seeing the Azure Flute event, or is that our lot for Platinum?

We might get it soon and I got my Giratina today I thought you had to do the Pokemon Leage first.

I done my first gym and does anyone now when can you do the Sinjoh Ruins event?

One gym isn't much, have you just started playing them?

I won my 4th gym battle yesterday and it was brilliant! It really made getting the game worthwhile.. Everything was going really well until Morty brought out his Gengar and then his Gengar knocked mine out and then pretty much destroyed the rest of my team. The only remaining pokemon that I had was Kenya the Spearow, but I then realised that his Gengar couldn't inflict damage on my pokemon at all because its only move that could cause damage was Sucker Punch (it only works if the opposing pokemon is also going to attack). I used Leer until it stopped having an effect and then knocked it out with ease.

One gym isn't much, have you just started playing them?

I won my 4th gym battle yesterday and it was brilliant! It really made getting the game worthwhile.. Everything was going really well until Morty brought out his Gengar and then his Gengar knocked mine out and then pretty much destroyed the rest of my team. The only remaining pokemon that I had was Kenya the Spearow, but I then realised that his Gengar couldn't inflict damage on my pokemon at all because its only move that could cause damage was Sucker Punch (it only works if the opposing pokemon is also going to attack). I used Leer until it stopped having an effect and then knocked it out with ease.

no I started on March 27th and I was busy from March 31st tracking my order thats why and cand you get all 3 legends from the Sinjoh Ruins if I have got Platinum and Peal.

no I started on March 27th and I was busy from March 31st tracking my order thats why and cand you get all 3 legends from the Sinjoh Ruins if I have got Platinum and Peal.

It's possible to obtain two legitimately: an event Arceus will let you nab one, whilst an Azure Flute Arceus can get you another.

It's possible to obtain two legitimately: an event Arceus will let you nab one, whilst an Azure Flute Arceus can get you another.

I got Platinum Arceus and Peal Arceus both Event ones.

I trade my Palkia to my HG game.

Edited by canand
Automerged Doublepost