N-Europe

Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver

Blue_Ninja0

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully if you don't return the pokemon to the game, (battery dies on the thing) it just gives you the pokemon before it was put on the thing.

Unfortunately, I can see people leaving this on something that vibrates overnight and ending up with a bunch of lvl 100s. It just seems too easy.

That said, I wish I had one of those back when I went on a charity walk half way across the city.

I'm blates gonna take it clubbing with me. A night consisting of dancing with that in my pocket could prove wonders :D

Not to mention all the girls..."Is that a Sudowoodo in your pocket or are you just glad to see me" to go further into the bad pun :p

Kyogre, Groudon & Rayquaza appear to be in this game. Kyogre is exclusive to Heart Gold, Groudon exclusive to Soul Silver and Rayquaza appears if you grab both

Ooooh sweet. Rayquaza (looks wise) is still one of my favourite Pokemanz.

Is it safe to assume this game will have different sprites to Platinum?

Serebii, I assume you get all Pokemon games? Ie each version, due to you being a collector/fan?

No point to it...its the same damned game :p

arceus.jpg

Arceus & Cynthia are in HGSS

It is said on Japanese forums that if you transfer the Movie Arceus over to HGSS, you will be able to go to a place in the game and unlock a Level 1 Dialga, Palkia or Giratina, however this has yet to be confirmed.

Kyogre, Groudon & Rayquaza appear to be in this game. Kyogre is exclusive to Heart Gold, Groudon exclusive to Soul Silver and Rayquaza appears if you grab both

No point to it...its the same damned game :p

<snip>

Arceus & Cynthia are in HGSS

It is said on Japanese forums that if you transfer the Movie Arceus over to HGSS, you will be able to go to a place in the game and unlock a Level 1 Dialga, Palkia or Giratina, however this has yet to be confirmed.

Oooh nice. We better get the Arceus event then, we still haven't had the movie Regigiggas event.

What was the Regigigas one?

They gave out a level 100 Regigigas which if you traded over to Platinum enabled you catch the Regi trio (which would also enable to you active the in-game level 1 Regigigas).

I guess I'll just trade for a US event Regigigas.

Looks like Japan is getting a Jirachi event with special moves and unlocks something in HG/SS (I think they're overdoing it with the whole unlocking stuff by trading event Pokemon over).

Looks like the UK versions of future Pokemon games will have the slot machines disabled. Someone e-mailed Nintendo asking if the same will happen with HG/SS and got this response:

Dear customer,

So far, the mentioned games (HeartGold and SoulSilver) aren't released yet, thus there are no confirmed information to the game content.

Because of EU legislation the slot machines will be without functions in future Pokémon games.

King regards from Großostheim

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=4725140&postcount=1