NEurope

LOZ-FS is as expected, but cant wait to play multiplayer with 3 of my mates tomorrow. aside from FS I've never played SML2, so this is going to be an insta-download for me! anyone else going to get SML2?

Noticed I have 1,600 points on my DSi when I was downloading 4 Swords.

Any good ideas on what to spend em on some time?

Is Cut the Rope any use..? I think I spotted it for £4.60 today on the eShop.. I assume it is on DSi Ware ::shrug:

The only reason I ask is because I seem to recall it being mentioned a few times on the Bonus Round..

Is Cut the Rope any use..? I think I spotted it for £4.60 today on the eShop.. I assume it is on DSi Ware ::shrug:

The only reason I ask is because I seem to recall it being mentioned a few times on the Bonus Round..

I'm not a fan of it on iOS so I'll be giving it a miss on DSiWare. Probably time I looked into those ArtStyle games or Pyoro or something.

Only owning a DS Lite before my 3DS, I'm relatively unaware of what is available on DSi Ware and what the quality of the software is like. I now have access to these games, obviously, but I haven't really taken the time to look into any of them yet..

If you find something worth downloading, I'll be interested in seeing it as I may get an eShop card in the near future for the Super Mario Land games :yay:

If you find something worth downloading, I'll be interested in seeing it as I may get an eShop card in the near future for the Super Mario Land games :yay:

Shantae, Shantae, Shantae!

The only other thing I downloaded (with the spare 800 points) was Zenonia, which I thought was awful.

How about Tetris, Bomberman, Art Style [boxlife, Aquite, Intersect], Dark Void Zero, Starship Patrol, Mighty Flip Champs, Chronos Twins, Reflect Missiles.

Only owning a DS Lite before my 3DS, I'm relatively unaware of what is available on DSi Ware and what the quality of the software is like. I now have access to these games, obviously, but I haven't really taken the time to look into any of them yet..

you should also check out nintendolife, they were recently on the eShop they provide some really good reviews! heres the link;

http://dsiware.nintendolife.com/games?sort=rating

its in the order of best games from the top in terms of Rating. to make it even easier

did anyone download the 3DS conference videos? they also include a notification service (like the ambassador certificate), meaning if you opt in, you will be notified about any new information leading up to the release of those games. aside from that, I hadnt seen that uprising vid till now. also I believe that Kid Icarus: Uprising benefits from the use of 3D the most, that trailer was the best one ive seen yet! it seems like the quality of the vid may have been marginally improved from the E3 vids, or maybe its just me ::shrug:

On another note have you seen Hiku Osu, the new 3DS download Software developed by Intelligent Systems, Personally I love puzzles, and this looks like a very solid puzzler so far! are any of you interested?

Edited by -Dem0-
Automerged Doublepost

Reading this thread is really making me want the first wave of proper 3DS Download Software to start. I know it is - with Hiki Osu - but I can't wait for the platformers. Hopefully we'll get some more stuff like Metroid/Shantae.

On another note have you seen Hiku Osu, the new 3DS download Software developed by Intelligent Systems, Personally I love puzzles, and this looks like a very solid puzzler so far! are any of you interested?

I am! Hope it gets an English release.

Download Mario Land 2, died against the first Goomba twice :laughing: Took a bit to get used to the floaty jump.

Downloaded the trailers as well, Mario Tennis hurt my eyes but the rest were good. I agree Kid Icarus probably had the best use of 3D (Also his Japanese voice isn't quite as annoying as the English one).

are any of you interested?
http://www.n-europe.com/news.php?nid=16350

Japanese site:

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/eshop/jcaj/index.html

Sweeeet! :love:

That's now 2 awesome eShop titles that I'm really looking forward to. :bouncy:

Yep. :heh:

But right now I just can't get enough of the Mario 3D Land trailer, it's sooooo good! :grin:

My anticipation for that game has gone through the roof! :yay:

I know a lot of people are planning to get Zelda SS at launch and leave 3D Land for later, I'm actually seriously considering the opposite!

Definitely getting 3D Land on day 1, put it that way. :smile:

For me too, it will be hard to choose between Skyward Sword and this, when I have them sitting in front of me.

Shantae, Shantae, Shantae!

The only other thing I downloaded (with the spare 800 points) was Zenonia, which I thought was awful.

Got it on day one! Think you and I were the only two to bother with Shantae round here. :hmm:

you should also check out nintendolife, they were recently on the eShop they provide some really good reviews! heres the link;

http://dsiware.nintendolife.com/games?sort=rating

its in the order of best games from the top in terms of Rating. to make it even easier

Thats the site that used to be vc-reviews.com isn't it? I used to go there to get the lowdown on Wii VC games and they were pretty spot on with their scoring I found.

Another dry spell on the eshop? Dont think it will last for much longer though, seeing as 3DS Download software are coming very soon like mutant mudds, pyramids, switch force, that drawing/painting app called colours 3D, flipper 2 etc.

Did you know that JP already has Hiku Osu? That was damn fast!

Any advice on what I should do about my remaining 4.50? I was thinking about aquite/aquia or starship patrol/defence or should I just save it?

Huh, who knew my still-low German knowledge would come in handy? Let's see what I can do...

In brackets [] are the translations I'm not too confident about.

In July 2nd 2010, the German developer Shin'en published [one of the] most ambitious WiiWare titles in Germany. Impressive graphics, coupled with an interesting gameplay concept, earned Jett Rocket 8 points in our review.

In our May interview, Shin'en finally showed their interest in a 3DS version [of the downloadable platformer]. Today, we can deliver the good news, that a new Jett Rocket is being developed.

Regarding the title, not much information is known, however, we are sure that the eponymous hero will [reappear/return to his role (?)]. Furthermore, it will once again be a download title, though this time for the eShop.

Further information on the title is, unfortunately, not yet known. We will know more facts by the end of October though, when the title is officially announced. For an idea of the Wii version, released last year, please make use of the following images.

Phew, I'm in a bit of a hurry, so I couldn't reword the last phrase properly, but I hope it helps.

Huh, who knew my still-low German knowledge would come in handy? Let's see what I can do...

In brackets [] are the translations I'm not too confident about.

Nice one, thanks! It reads pretty well, so your low level Fire Emblem German vocab has a use afterall. :p

Nice one, thanks! It reads pretty well, so your low level Fire Emblem German vocab has a use afterall. :p

Well, it was mostly the actual German classes I've been taking :heh: And a dictionary for certain terms.

I caved and finally bought Super Mario Land 2. :grin: I've not put it on yet. I need the right setting for this nostalgia feast. A good drink, relaxing music, romantic candles... :p

OH! and I also got Mario VS Donkey Kong March of The Minis again! which is my first DSiWare purchase. It's fun so far and quite packed full of levels. :D Plus create your own? yes please Nintendo yes please.

I've already had too much fun opening and closing the kid of the game to hear mario go I LOVE THIS GAME. :heart:

I need the right setting for this nostalgia feast. A good drink, relaxing music, romantic candles... :p

:heart:

Birds of a feather! I jest ye not, when I was playing Okami last year (must get back to it actually...) I liked to settle down with a cuppa tea and light a cherry blossom yankee candle that I'd especially bought to try and aid with my immersion into the Nippon world of Okami.

Despite the above, I'm definitely not gay. To macho things up a bit, the candle was stinking after fifteen minutes and the tea had gotten cold.

Birds of a feather! I jest ye not, when I was playing Okami last year (must get back to it actually...) I liked to settle down with a cuppa tea and light a cherry blossom yankee candle that I'd especially bought to try and aid with my immersion into the Nippon world of Okami.

Dude....... facepalm.gif

I really must try that when I get my Wii back..

Despite the above, I'm definitely not gay. To macho things up a bit, the candle was stinking after fifteen minutes and the tea had gotten cold.

That is RAD. I highly approve. :grin:

I've actually selected my snack and drink of choice for this evenings gaming heaven. Double Stuffed Oreos and Milk. :D

I'm not having them until I get back! (I'm out 2-6) This is gonna be worth it!

That is RAD. I highly approve. :grin:

I've actually selected my snack and drink of choice for this evenings gaming heaven. Double Stuffed Oreos and Milk. :D

I'm not having them until I get back! (I'm out 2-6) This is gonna be worth it!

Oreos + milk = win. Double stuffed? Thats serious! Apart from the snacks, this week on the eshop all we have is golf. VC golf... seriously, the eShop needs a serious ReDESIGN.

Finally got my 3DS connected to the internet, just browsed through the e-shop (Claiming my free 4 swords whilst I was at it) and saw a game from my past, that game is...Tennis on Gameboy. You have no idea how devastated I was when I lost my original cart. Played the shit out of it when I got my Gameboy that one fateful Birthday, next time i get paid that shits getting downloaded.