NEurope

Does our eshop get updated on Thursday's? Hope there's weekly content!!

Does our eshop get updated on Thursday's? Hope there's weekly content!!

It's meant to... whats the odds we get the E3 videos tomorrow?

me = dreaming

Just got off the phone to NoE about E3 vids:

pacmonkey.jpg

Computer says No...

Just got off the phone to NoE about E3 vids:

pacmonkey.jpg

Computer says No...

The more I see it, the funnier it gets :D I almost dont want ninteno UK to sort themselves out!!

Okay. I downloaded tetris party from the dsi shop, 4.50 for some tetris and it's online, bargain. Anyways, had a little go of the one player, got well over 100 lines (is it easier than it used t be?) and the highs ore that came up was in points only... This slightly worried me as who gives a fuck about the points. Tetris is all about the lines!

Anyways, what worried e further was that there seems to be no way of checking your highscore in the game, rendering the single player absolutely pointless. Surely it must be in there somewhere and I'm being retarded! I read reviews and they mention highscore tables, but I think they're lazy reviews and that actually you can't check your scores (I've looked everywhere)... If so, fuck me is that dumb! A highscore puzzle game and you can't check your highscores....

Anyone got the game and can tell me I'm just blind?

Opened up the eShop to see what was new, got a promt to update the system, thought "this is promising".... downloaded update.... opened up eShop again.... NOTHING new... well thanks NoE for keeping the schedual intact in the 1st week :heh:

Anyone know if the US eShop got anything new?

Anyone know if the US eShop got anything new?

I've been checking Gaf but haven't seen anything. To be fair the yanks will still be in bed.

Ours isn't updated till later tonight anyway.
Well, that depends on our friend here:

pacmonkey.jpg

And he might be busy doing something else. :laughing:

Ours isn't updated till later tonight anyway.

Why is that? Thursday means Thrusday morning.. not evening, if that's the case they may aswell have said it would get updates on Fridays :heh:

Just assumed it was Thursday night to be honest. Monkeys like to sleep in :heh:

You think if we hand this over we could get some E3 trailers on the store? :D

So that's why they had GAME do that DKCR promotion.

DOnkey kong is out in on the UK shop channel :)

Yipee!

*Downloads*

I have fond memories of playing this as a child, but I don't think I completed it. Should keep me occupied until Ocarina of Time comes.

Abolute comedy. So there's Donkey Kong for the "more expensive because we know you'll pay it" price of £3.60, and some new videos....in 2D!!! Has Sports Island and Asphalt 2D trailers. It's just too comedy!! Has this site contacted Nintendo as to why we didn't get the 3D E3 trailers? It's disgusting and sites should be more interrogative of Nintendo!!

Is this the arcade game or something completely new? Is it meant to be very big?

I am disgusted that the new trailers for 3DS games do NOT display in 3D

LIKE WTF?

I'd have expected ALL 3DS game trailers that would become available in the eShop to display in 3D so you could actually get an idea how they will look when/if you buy/play them. Isn't that the point of the 3D, to be able to view games in 3D... whats the point of offering game trailers for viewing on the 3DS if they are NOT IN 3D

Anyone Stateside know if the same happened over there?

Totally counter productive advertising if you ask me

Edited by Mokong

My world is blown. He can do the back jump like in Mario 64/Galaxy etc. o_________0

For the Ridge Racer glitch!

They're the TV trailers for the games - 2D footage of 3D games and all that!!

Just give us the damn E3 trailers and we'll stop whining like Luke Skywalker having to go to Toschi Station to get some power converteeeeeeeers.

i went to go on the eShop and it said there was a system update!?

From the main page.... it's just fixing some bugs, no new features.

For the Ridge Racer glitch!

They're the TV trailers for the games - 2D footage of 3D games and all that!!

Just give us the damn E3 trailers and we'll stop whining like Luke Skywalker having to go to Toschi Station to get some power converteeeeeeeers.

But so was the DOA trailer, that was the same as the one on TV but it was 3D'ified in the eShop

If they are not going to 3D up the TV trailers then don't put them on the eShop and just add some gameplay footage viewable in 3D, wasn't that meant to be the point of offering 3DS game trailer through the eShop? So we could see games in 3D before we buy?

Has this site contacted Nintendo as to why we didn't get the 3D E3 trailers? It's disgusting and sites should be more interrogative of Nintendo!!

A few have and the only answer they have got is that each region has specific videos that get released at specific times. People wonder why I have no faith in Nintendo's online ability when it comes to Wii U.

Is this the arcade game or something completely new? Is it meant to be very big?

The first four levels are taken from the arcade game (something even the NES version couldn't manage with it's pitiful 3 levels) and then then goes on for almost 100 more brand new levels of platforming, puzzling joy.

It may be one of the pricier games at £3.60 but on this occasion, there is enough quality and quantity to justify it and you won't be able to say that for too many of the GB VC releases.