Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Post your Room/Setup/House/Living Conditions!

Guest Jordan

Dude...your niece is a robot? Awesome.

Also, cool tour, the voice was very unexpected. I expected it to contain more americanisms for some reason =p

Yeah she is. Hence the "non-bio" part. This ain't no fairy detergent shit!

I seldom use American expression. Most of the time I make up my own words or ramble.

I love the accent your voice gets when saying "which I quite like" about the snail drawing. :D

lol I do tend to slip into random accents, can't place that one though.

Oh no your voice! It doesn't fit you at all! (Your voice is fine, just not you!)

*distraught*

Ai ni maight, how would you like me to sound? I can badly immitate accents. And I probably sound different in more relaxed situations if that counts...?

Was the posterage to your satisfaction at least?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) I sound like a toff 0_o

Haha!! No goddamn way!

We have met, haven't we?! I sound like a toff. You, you'll be happy to know, sound in no such way like a toff in that video or in real life.

---

I'd post my room but all you have to do is imagine a room where you can't see the floor because clothes are everywhere.

Ai ni maight, how would you like me to sound? I can badly immitate accents. And I probably sound different in more relaxed situations if that counts...?

Was the posterage to your satisfaction at least?

I dunno. I imagined you to have a really long drawl on words, slightly stoned sounding, as though you're bored with life, and could be somewhere else. Like you give off the impression of taciturnity (NOT even a word) but are actually fun underneath.

Your posters were fine. I still prefer mine though. (I'm sure I've told you I like the Green Goblin print thing before your houemate gave you)

Haha!! No goddamn way!

We have met, haven't we?! I sound like a toff. You, you'll be happy to know, sound in no such way like a toff in that video or in real life.

---

I'd post my room but all you have to do is imagine a room where you can't see the floor because clothes are everywhere.

Yeah but you went to private school, its expected of you.

Okay. I sound more like an arrogant prick than I was epecting (which is saying a lot as I know im an arrogant prick). But curious, what did people expect me to sound like?

Dannyboy, you may be going away again but did not you wash the clothes? tut tut :heh:

Yeah but you went to private school, its expected of you.

Okay. I sound more like an arrogant prick than I was epecting (which is saying a lot as I know im an arrogant prick). But curious, what did people expect me to sound like?

Dannyboy, you may be going away again but did not you wash the clothes? tut tut :heh:

Washing clothes? What is this curious activity of which you speak? :heh:

Well, of course I'm only bringing the clothes that I didn't get to wear on my first trip.

Nice one, Jimbob. :)

Finally managed to watch your room tour mate, very good. Nice cheeky wave and "Hi".

Loving all the Red Dwarf stuff. Can't wait until Friday night! : peace:

Aye, got all the series and the poster. What you didn't see was my autograph book containing Mr Barries and Mr Charles signatures, they are in the wardrobe atm. I got the Sky+ on ready, because i'll be out.

Nice tour there Ashley, liked the outside "pretty boring". And you sure have a lot inside that flat.

Edit: In case anyone was interested, the tour video i took was entirely on the N96 mobile, had to get software sorted to save it. And now that i have, expect more videos of myself and my interesting life soon.

Edited by Jimbob

To be fair theres a window shop, a chippy and chinese (granted, interesting in itself but tends to be flocked with morons) and a burned out building covered with a Sainsburys advert).

And I still wanna know what people presumed I would sound like...

To be fair theres a window shop, a chippy and chinese (granted, interesting in itself but tends to be flocked with morons) and a burned out building covered with a Sainsburys advert).

And I still wanna know what people presumed I would sound like...

I dont know, but i read everyones posts with a slightly different voice.

Ive already started reading Dannyboys like in his video.

Near me we have:

2 chinese shops

3 Pizza Shops

2-3 Fish shops

1 small restuarant

1 cafe

and a few others if you can be bothered to walk a bit further.

All those are within a 2-3 mins slow paced walk.

I ain't got too much near my house, just the usual conveniance store, indian, chinese, chip-shop, barbers and my local club. Nothing too excitable to be fair.

If anyone is interested, i shall be recording a full tour of my house today on the way home from work. Up to my room, then i shall leave it there. It shall be live later, keep your eyes peeled peeps.

Thanks. :) I've always wanted to sound like a mignight DJ. :heh:

Thanks. :)

Go for it lol.

And next up here a slow song to get you all off to sleep, good night and god bless. Catchow.

I ain't got too much near my house, just the usual conveniance store, indian, chinese, chip-shop, barbers and my local club. Nothing too excitable to be fair.

If anyone is interested, i shall be recording a full tour of my house today on the way home from work. Up to my room, then i shall leave it there. It shall be live later, keep your eyes peeled peeps.

I was just naming fast food places.

We also have:

Butchers, Bakers, super market, battery shop, 2 convinience shops, local pub, local club, hair dressers, barber shop, betting shop, and a community centre.

Its only a small area, so its really weird.

All this is within a few minutes walking of each other.

Some are next door.

@ Paj - just seen your mention of me being in the mammoth school picture. Hehe. I can't remember exactly where I am but if you know who John Tait was, find him. He should be looking over to the left which was brilliant how we managed to get him to do it an ruin the picture (yet they still chose to use that one). If you find him, I'm the person standing to the left of him. :heh: If you don't know who JT is, then it'll forever be a mystery as to who or where I am in the picture. Until someone tells you.

If I can get my brother out of the room (we share :shakehead) then I'll take pictures. No chance of being able to do a whole house movie but think my room'll be suffice.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!