NEurope
Guest Jordan

Post your Room/Setup/House/Living Conditions!

the stickers are indeed boggin. They leave sticky residue all over the books when you take them off too D:

Edited by Raining_again

That was pr0 darksnowman, there was something extra pr0 I was planning to point out but I paused it halfway and then forgotten what it was and couldn't be bothered to go find it. I want to do something similat but know it won't be as pr0 as yours.

I started mine (video) but hate my voice and I realised that I kept repeating myself, and found it really hard to just talk to nothing.

That was pr0 darksnowman, there was something extra pr0 I was planning to point out but I paused it halfway and then forgotten what it was and couldn't be bothered to go find it. I want to do something similat but know it won't be as pr0 as yours.

Haha, cheers man. There was some other stuff I realised I should have pointed out after I'd recorded it (like the Kongs for one, they needed some focus!) but when the camera was on I sorta panicked and just walked round the room in a circle and pointed at everything. Lol.

Get one done yourself. If you have a camera thats better than mine then you automatically win. :heh:

I know i'm late to the party but I finlly got round to tidying my room, so I took some snaps.

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

How come no one has any posters/decoration in their room?

Oh. I was about to post pics I just took of my room, but my camera decided to not turn on just now. One of the perks of this SHIT camera.

Oh. I was about to post pics I just took of my room, but my camera decided to not turn on just now. One of the perks of this SHIT camera.

I have my previously posted photo wall and this:

SP_A0086.jpg

I just moved the canvas print to make room for a new shelf. The clock is made from a truck hubcap. I found it near the side of the road, drilled a hole in it, smashed up a Tesco value clock and put the mechanism in it.

Yeah I've stuff up in mine. Thanks for watching! :heh:

IMG_0248.jpg

Noob. You haven't twisted the PS so that it is vertical like the console :indeed:

Hehe just me being picky.

Hmm, I have the same TV as you JonSt.

You've now reached Awesome status, welcome.

Yeah I've stuff up in mine. Thanks for watching! :heh:

I think I watched half of yours, ages ago. I was meaning more "why do so few people...".

I assumed everyone did. Lots of people live in very sterile conditions it seems.

A Brief Tour of my room from Jimbob

Edited by Jimbob

A Brief Tour of my room from Jimbob

Loving all the Red Dwarf stuff. Can't wait until Friday night! : peace:

OK epic amount of large pictures, so SPOILER'd. let them load.

My Room (from the doorway)

S8301431.jpg

The hallway leading to my room

S8301432.jpg

My door

S8301436.jpg

MYWALL.jpg

MYBED.jpg

S8301424.jpg

S8301428.jpg

MYCD.jpg

Desk!

S8301425.jpg

Desk?

S8301423.jpg

MYWALL2.jpg

So there you have it. I recently tidied ("Wha-"I hear you cry). Also, my camera was dying, so some of my briliant details have been overlooked. I do love my room though. There's always something intriguing to look at./find.

*triumphant comes to the rescue music*

Notes! (videos are more fun with notes).

0) Not suitable for children, you'll see (or you won't see if you are a child as you shalln't watch!) (and this is number 0 because I ninja edited)

1) I sound like a toff 0_o

2) That briefly seen tea towel is getting thrown, im aware how filthy it is. (hey look its in the preview)

3) I was going to redo this with more verbal detail in place but my battery died and I can't find the charger.

4) Because battery died the end cuts out suddenly, but I had finished so its all good.

In reverse order:

Ending on the hamster was good. Tbh I was expecting to see her in with the fish. :wink:

Nothing wrong with having a snowman up all year round!

The poster opposite your bed... we know its for you to take potshots at.

And your voice... well doesn't match your posts, but I'm sure mine doesn't either so I can't really complain.

Don't worry, it doesn't match the one in my head either. But as I said elsewhere I sound nothing like the locallers. As proof The Fonz!

I was quite annoyed that I didn't know he was coming within a mile of me until after it happened! I would have turned up and quoted some inappropriate Arrested Development quotes.

(This is like 3% relevent to the thread and its only really that mother at the start who talks with a local accent but The Fonz! The FONZ!)

Dude...your niece is a robot? Awesome.

Also, cool tour, the voice was very unexpected. I expected it to contain more americanisms for some reason =p

0) Not suitable for children, you'll see (or you won't see if you are a child as you shalln't watch!) (and this is number 0 because I ninja edited)

2) That briefly seen tea towel is getting thrown, im aware how filthy it is. (hey look its in the preview)

3) I was going to redo this with more verbal detail in place but my battery died and I can't find the charger.

4) Because battery died the end cuts out suddenly, but I had finished so its all good.

I love the accent your voice gets when saying "which I quite like" about the snail drawing. :D

Oh no your voice! It doesn't fit you at all! (Your voice is fine, just not you!)

*distraught*