NEurope
Guest Jordan

Post your Room/Setup/House/Living Conditions!

By god, I think I'm on to something! :p

But really, are you all from same area? You're all very clean and tidy, I feel I can't post until some industrial cleaning has been done!

Would do a video, but any videos over a minute in length don't tend to upload successfully, so you're gonna have to do with some pics instead.

l_4b2f44ecbec741fd94e6ceceb335d455.jpg

Single bed for a single bloke, with some movie posters on the wall and a Willy Wonka triple dazzle caramel novelty pillow on the bed. Headboard seem a bit dirty, probably due to all the gel in my hair.

l_779f49bb60974d80856b9fefa39347c9.jpg

A shelf with some Lego on it, along with a Sydney Bristow and John McLane figures.

l_4d012859524a47fc99303c8f0dfb97b1.jpg

Another shelf with a collection of James Bond vehicles I collected when I was around 15 years of age, and some Beatles and others CD's.

l_eee2abdacb7145d08db87dd7caf1b636.jpg

The book shelf. Haven't sorted these in ages. Should do as there are better deserving titles meant to be on it. Oh, and another poster. Are you starting to notice a certain theme by now?

l_bcd9e9370ef2478ca04e7c12cb4a510b.jpg

My broken heater, which holds my Mighty Muggs and my Guitar Hero band kit.

l_db164199ae3a4268b7e343314404ad48.jpg

Television, VCR, DVD player and Wii. Plan on getting a HDTV real soon.

l_22ab658b3169467f9a21e46703c72e6d.jpg

Another shelf with DVD boxsets and random CD's, mainly greatest hits, along with a Sonic Screwdriver and a Potter wand for some bizzare reason.

l_bba234a09c194814ab063d8ffcb0a919.jpg

And finally my desk, which has the majority of my Indiana Jones collection and a few other bits of memorabilia.

I approve of several people with LEGO. :)

Jordans flat seems very nice too. :)

Okay, mine is longish, sorry if its boring, but as you could guess my voice and comedy is hilarious, so should keep you entertained.

Alternatively I will be uploading the double speed version on my second account in a second.

Part one

Part two

Here is the double speed edition. Not really sure why I did this.

Edited by ReZourceman

I love how Rez changes his voice at random times, that is so damn sexual!

CAMCORDER FACE!!!!!

Just scared the shit outta myself....on part two at 3:48 it looks like theres an Alien sitting behind me.

I was just rewatching it and I froze....slowly turned around to investigate....and its Claires spotty dressing gown, blocked by views, and distorted by folds and shadows. Lolz! My heart skipped a beat.

I think ReZ defines what a cool geek is. How do you have so many DS games? You have so many you're surprised when you see that there's 10 under the bed randomly plonked there.

Can you send me the bubble-wrap keyring please?

I think ReZ defines what a cool geek is. How do you have so many DS games? You have so many you're surprised when you see that there's 10 under the bed randomly plonked there.

Can you send me the bubble-wrap keyring please?

Hahah! Brilliant. Erm, I "collect" DS games, as opposed to just buying ones I want. If its cheap ie pre-£5 and isn't "Chat For Kids DS" then I'll probably buy it. I want to aim for 150, before the console reaches its demise.

I'm at about ....80 now I think. Locks Quest the newest edition, which arrived this morning.

I'll probably keep my keyring tbh....lol. I got mine pretty cheap just from a random gadget shop, so keep an eye out. :)

A lovely room, ReZ.

My video will actually be legendary. As of yet, no one rivals my room in terms of...(messy) stuff. Mine could be a documentary. It would take a feature-length running time.

I don't actually have a camcorder, but I'll try on my shitty digital camera.

Edited by Paj!

Perhaps Jordan is Fex, Fex is Mike, Mike is Jordan.

shh, ur telling everyone our secret!

By god, I think I'm on to something! :p

But really, are you all from same area? You're all very clean and tidy, I feel I can't post until some industrial cleaning has been done!

Nope i'm pretty sure there is a fair distance between Jorden, Fex and I. Also i did abit of cleaning before taking the vid (although i normally keep things tidy, just not clean)... heh

I approve of several people with LEGO. :)

We are never 2 old for lego ;) Also ur little alien friend at the end of the second video is pretty freaky. I have replayed that part of the vid a couple of times, u sure u have not some little dark creature hiding in ur room!?

Also Welsh Gamer, i think ur figurines are pretty cool! :)

Edited by Mike1988uk
Decided to add some more txt...

Nice room tours and lol @ Rez's, personal commentary highlights for me were... 'Double Penetration!' 'Tissues, they are new' and of course 'Camcorder Face!' epic stuff. : peace:

I didn't partake in posting my room last time there was one of these threads but I'm tempted to give it a go this time because...

Is it me or does everyone who's done a video so far have the same voice?

If nothing else, I'm confident my voice might be different. :grin:

Could you all handle two megapixels worth of camera coverage though...?

Mike your voice is very much how i hear myself when i speak, although i sound different on camera. Also your fish tank is hugely overstocked >.> 2 Angel fish a betta, glass catfish etc etc and the tank must only be about 2ft!! I might post a video up later ^^

Mike your voice is very much how i hear myself when i speak, although i sound different on camera. Also your fish tank is hugely overstocked >.> 2 Angel fish a betta, glass catfish etc etc and the tank must only be about 2ft!! I might post a video up later ^^

I love my fish tank! Them angel fish were like the size of a 50p when i first got them! lol. Yeah it is a 90 litre tank, not sure on exact measurements. I have 2 Angelfish, Red fin shark, pleco (a baby one), 2 glass cat fish, 4 rummy nose tetras, 2 neon tetras, 3 black widow tetras, 3 cloud mountain minows, 2 yellow fish (their name escapes me) and a ghost knife fish. I didn't think it was overstocked though...

Just thought I'd add a picture of the newly updated photo wall. Everything to the left of the big canvas print (and bottom row under the print) is my own work.

Also in the picture is my Frank the Bunny costume. I keep it on a mannequin the the ultimate "guest unsettler".

P3301009.jpg

Bonus picture of the DVD collection (TV series DVD collection is in the first picture, near Frank):

SP_A0085.jpg

Just thought I'd add a picture of the newly updated photo wall. Everything to the left of the big canvas print (and bottom row under the print) is my own work.

P3301009.jpg

I love your photo wall, the spacing in between the pictures makes it look uniformly awesome!

That big canvas print is sexual. I need to get more Artwork / Photography up around my house!

I would be honestly surprised if I found more than 5 books that I owned. It's not that I think that books are for dorks or anything, they just don't appeal to me.

Unless you count Manga, then I may have 15 or so.

I love my fish tank! Them angel fish were like the size of a 50p when i first got them! lol. Yeah it is a 90 litre tank, not sure on exact measurements. I have 2 Angelfish, Red fin shark, pleco (a baby one), 2 glass cat fish, 4 rummy nose tetras, 2 neon tetras, 3 black widow tetras, 3 cloud mountain minows, 2 yellow fish (their name escapes me) and a ghost knife fish. I didn't think it was overstocked though...

Dont get me wrong it looks really nice! What filter do you have on it, that can make a big diference :D I used to breed fish, iv had to take a break because im now self-employed but intend to start again sometime soon. The general rule is 1 inch of fish per gallon, 90L is about 20 gallon. Depending on the age of your fish you could easily have 34"+ of fish in there...

Heres a few pics of my old projects:

Show tank for my kids:

DVC01314.jpg

DVC01258.jpg

DVC01317.jpg

4ft + 3ft custom build during set up:

DVC01311.jpg

1st set of baby fishies:

DVC01335.jpg

DVC01330.jpg

DVC01424.jpg

More babies - 2nd attempt ^^

DVC01428.jpg

DVC01429.jpg

Babies growing up -

DVC01486.jpg

DVC01484.jpg

3ft setup -

DVC01483.jpg

30" setup -

DVC01490.jpg

DVC01494.jpg

My favorite fish -

DVC01491.jpg

Sorry for the amount of pics, could a mod thumbnail them >.>

It's a internal Fluval 2 plus filter with 2 foam filters and a carbon filter inside. I have had it just over a year now. I'm always after learning new stuff to do with fish so if you have any tips or things i could do better with my tank then feel free to give me tips!

Your tank looks cool! I would like to have a bigger tank in the future but i can't at the moment due to size.

If all the fish are ok and you dont get any dying or anything then after a year you should be ok ^^ If it aint broke dont fix it :P At my most obbsesive moment i had 4 tanks on the go - a 4ft/3ft/2.5ft and 1.5ft which is a hell of a set up to look after :P

Im looking at getting a new tank in the summer a 5ftx2ftx2ft :P Thats just shy of 600 litres :D

I love my catfish like plecs and things and breeding them feels really satisfying ^^

^ Plecs are the best fish around - I have had a gold nuggget plec, longest surviving fish in my tank :)

Thing is there is hardly anything going on in my tank atm. What I'm going to do is have a field day on syphoning out all the muck, add a bit more gravel, replant and reposition logs and then add fish.

Thinking of having some low maintenance fish like maybe just a Tetra tank, obviously throw in a few Dwarf Gouramis too.

Ok, excuse the lame quality, it was all taken on my cell phone.

This is my little home away from home, where I spend 25 days a month studying at Uni. I have a tiny room, but I like to think I've made the most out of it!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Edit:

And here's my dad:

Beaut2.jpg

New voice incoming!

Sorry about the crap video quality but hopefully you get the idea. :hehe:

PS I said Absol is normal type when in fact its dark. I still found it to be fairly weak. :(

Edited by darksnowman

New voice incoming!

Sorry about the crap video quality but hopefully you get the idea. :hehe:

PS I said Absol is normal type when in fact its dark. I still found it to be fairly weak. :(

breloom u idiot! lol.. evolves from shroomish!

i know ive already told you that but.. :awesome:

might do an updated version of my room!